Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nancy felt herself feel more relieved when she heard his soft voice and his arms wrapped tightly around her she felt warmth and love there as she could tell he was trying to get a giggle out of him and she snickered slightly,"Yes you silly idiot of course I love that your stuck with me", she head butted him softly in the chest as she sat up feeling much better wiping the remaining tears away with the back of her hand,"Just...", she sighed,"This is going to be so difficult shirou daddy is such an over protective p***k and my mother", she stared him in the eye feeling herself harden up,"She is very insensitive..", she concluded standing up she offered her hands to help him up,"Guess we better head back.... can't keep them waiting", she grabbed up there trash into one hand while she took his other hand into her own,"If I've done it before...", she smiled looking over at him with shining eyes,"I'll do it again... nothing is keeping us apart ever again", she vowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:17 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles when she headbutts him and then stands up after taking her hand and he looks over at her."Don't worry Nancy we will find a way."He says softly as he takes her hand gently and they start walking together.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:19 am
Pagan Yanik

By the time nancy and shirou got back to the main grounds and she had disposed of the trash she noted with her dismay the whole procession of women leaving the spa and that meant one thing they were heading home,"Its time for me to leave shirou", she said turning back to him as she knelt her head,"Tomorrow I need to head to town and run errands", she told him determined,"Its very important!", she then smiled at him,"You want me to come camping over tomorrow night?", she asked,"I can sneak back in the next morning if I'm careful", she said grinning;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles and looks at Nancy."You are not departing yet after all you're father did invite me for dinner did he not."He says with a little grin as he holds her hand a little tignter."Lets go find him and ask him about it shall we."He says giving her a warm smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy's jaw did drop,"I completely forgot!!", she told shirou,"Ya know with all thats happened in the past few hour thats seems a complete yesterday away", she laughed somewhat embarrassed as she gripped his arm giggling to herself,"You know shirou I bet out of the both of us your going to be better at remembering things than I', she said feeling herself feeling pretty happy he was going to be staying with her longer,"Come on shirou", she told him as they walked over to her mother and she waved her mother gazed up at nancy very suprised,"Who is this sweetheart?", she asked unable to actually look shirou in the eyes for he did have a rather intense green gaze and her mother was astonished by the whole prospects of her daughter even finding someone,"Father can fill you in on the details.. all you need to know is his name is shirou", she told her mother smiling as she clung to shirou intently seeing all the other girls either jealous or the other older women pissed because that meant their son's weren't going to get in good with the carpenters only family and heir," Daddy said he could come to dinner", said nancy,'But I was wondering mother if we could head home in the cab early", she said tossing her hair over shoulder casually.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou gave a small bow to Nancy's mother and gave her a warm smile."Nice to meet you."He says laughing as Nancy held onto his arm and he smiles at her."Do you wish to leave alone,I can take you home if your father and mother are ok with such an idea."He says calmly before looking towards her mother for her answer.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy watched her mother tentatively as shirou suggested they could go home,"I suppose dear...", her mothers response was uncertain as her father appeared,"There you are mary oh? Are the two getting along go have some fun run on home and show him about while me and your mother say goodbye to our friends", he said pulling his wife along to begin talking Nancy smiled seemed fortune played safe on them both and she was very happy and excited for it,"Okay come on shirou!", she said happily leading him away as a cab was at the front she payed the man so they could be heading home as she sat back and relaxed on the drive home,"Today has been pretty good so far shirou", she whispered,"I remembered when I seen you the other night..", her voice was soft,"After so many years..it was rather amazing... I thought you would have looked alot different which you have..", she said,"Buts its like I knew it was you instantly!", she concluded.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou was rather suprised that they where letting her go home with him and after bidding farewell they headed for the cab and once on the way he smiles."I was suprised to see you my self I didn't think you're family would stay in this town but once I seen your face I know who you where after all if you care about some one enough they never leave your mind no matter how much time passes."He says softly as he holds her hand in hers softly  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy rested her head against his shoulder,"Maybe thats why I never forgot you shirou... I'm just glad more memories are coming back now that I have seen you..", she told him,"I had the same nightmare for nearly 10 years it was similar to the memory of us being tooken away but worse those horrible people in the white suits were monster underneath grotesque and ugly..", she shivered,"sometimes in my nightmares I was dragged away to but instead of a facility.. I was a black hole.. a black hole in the ground and then I seen the shovel as they piled dirt on my head", she began to tremble slightly remembering her own nightmares so vivid in her head as she stopped herself,"I dont...", she shook her head,"They are gone now that your here and thats all that matters I don't wanna care about the past anymore..", she whispered .leaning in to hold him while they drove down the street;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou listens and as she reaches to hold him he pulls her in and softly kisses her."You don't need to worry any more i am going to be here for you no matter what."He says softly as he holds her gently."Lets focus on the here and now."He says as he looks down at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy did like getting kisses from him and how he held her since shirou showed up she was pretty much been at rest and it was like they had never been separated they clicked back so easily it almost was unnatural but maybe thats what a soul mate was she never thought about it until now,"Your right shirou", her voice was soft that of a whisper,"You are here now.."...

They managed to get dropped off in front of her house as she walked him through the front door and introduced him to the housemaid,"This is Diane she tends the house and gets breakfast, lunch, and dinner", she informed shirou,"Shirou here is our guest he will be joining us for dinner", she told the woman as the housekeepr nodded and bowed her head respectfully,"Nice to meet you sir will he be needing a room Ms. Nancy?", she asked as nancy's eyes light up,"Oh probably...?", she said innocently,"I'll be upstairs changing you can show our guest to the sitting room", she told her leaving shirou to head up the stairs so she could get into some comfortable clothes compared to the country club outfit she was pouncing around in that morning and noon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles as they make it to her house and once inside."Good evening Diane."He says and then he follows her to the sitting room and asks for some tea as he waits he looks at the photos on the walls and sees a young Nancy and couldn't help but smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy came down in a simple evening dress and slippers as she heard the phone ringing she picked it up,"Carpenter Residence may I take your number?", she heard her fathers voice on the other end laugh,"Oh my precious dear you are so professional darling why don't you and that boy cancel plans and we have dinner tomorrow night instead? Me and your mother will be out all night possible won't be home unitl late this evening tell Diane to cook you a little something darling and we will see you in the morning", with this information Nancy deceived a wondrous plan,"Oh are you sure?", she said as she heard her father say,"Yes sorry sweetheart go on now be a good girl for daddy", she smirked,"Of course father I will be a perfect little angel", she then blew him fake kisses in the phone and hung up coming into the sitting room with a mischevious little look on her face as she sat down and enjoyed her tea,"Diane", she called out sweetly seeing the woman appear in her doorway,"father and mother will be out.. but they couldn't turn our guest away so they ask you cook us dinner..", she confessed,"Oh! and don't worry he is aloud to stay the night I checked with daddy", her eyes sparkled as she watched the housekeeper nod,"Of course Ms. Nancy I shall prepare dinner", she then left the two alone as Nancy couldn't contain her excitement anymore and whisper to shirou,"They are going to be gone all night!";  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou was enjoying his tea when he looks up and sees nancy's face and he looked at her and when she told him they would be gone all night he laughs a little."And i am guessing you just lied to the housekeeper didn't you."He whispers back and laughs a little before he pokes her."You are a bad girl."He teases.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Well..", said nancy giggling at being poked,"What she doesn't know wont' hurt her",she defended herself,."I thought you knew I had a mischievous side", she said looking at him from the side,"After all the little pranks we probably played on one another", she then sat her tea-cup down feeling the excitement in her like butterfly flying upwards, she couldn't wait to have this time with shirou!! Maybe she get that romantic dance after all different little magical scenarios played in her head as she was brought out of her day dreams several minutes later,"Ms. Nancy the table is already set if you two want to move there.. or perhaps watch tv in the living room", she suggested as Nancy got up,"Yea sounds like a good idea come on shirou", she said motioning for him to follow so they could watch some tv before dinner;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff