Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam - Weaver's Grace Festival

Back to Guilds

A place for holiday festivities and fun! 

Reply [ Dusty Tomes ] - Archives
[CLOSED (finally)] Lavender Grove [Event] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:50 am
As the ??? Attacked it made it's pounce on PeterPan_da144, In a flash Insidious feather black wings fanned open as he made a one b'alam wall between them and the attacker.

The large light magus was true to his promise and interfered the dastardly pounce. With his swift help and PeterPan_da144 efforts the dark '???' was subdued. However, there were more levels that must be explored! The large pale magus, had to follow the group. So firmly, he instructed PeterPan_da144 to remain with the '???' and keep watch over them, till their joined descent.

PeterPan_da144

Yes, PeterPan_da144 has 'Whited out.' and no longer can join the climb through the tower. Your prize will be revealed at the end! Congratulations. Thank you for helping Victor and Insidious!

As the '???' was subdued, Insidious gave a sharp look to the rest of the group and let his ebony feather wings lower on his back.

'Everyone, gather your self and maintain your barrings, we continue forward,' His raspy quite voice,strained with a audible hiss, as he raised it in volume so everb'alam heard his instruction.

'Follow me!'

As the room was cleared and the ??? Was taken care of, Insidious let out a soft breath, as they all pressed on as a group. Just as the previous room they carried on once more with one less. When they reached the next floor as endlessly as the climb seemed, and just as before another foreboding feeling hovered thickly though the air. Insidious turned head head to look back and make sure everyb'alam had cleared the room. With the thought that hopefully they would be at the top of the tower soon....

But, no sooner then when the hooded magus cleared the entry of the room.

Then not so surprisingly and very suddenly!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Everyone roll 1 d100*

Ice_Dragon_Demon

belloblossom

Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:53 am
((Rp latter))  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
belloblossom rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:14 pm
((RP later.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:44 pm

As the ??? Attacked it made it's pounce on Ice_Dragon_Demon, In a flash Insidious feather black wings fanned open as he made a one b'alam wall between them and the attacker.

The large light magus was true to his promise and interfered the dastardly pounce. With his swift help and Ice_Dragon_Demon efforts the dark '???' was subdued. However, there were more levels that must be explored! The large pale magus, had to follow the group. So firmly, he instructed Ice_Dragon_Demon to remain with the '???' and keep watch over them, till their joined descent.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon has 'Whited out.' and no longer can join the climb through the tower. Your prize will be revealed at the end! Congratulations. Thank you for helping Victor and Insidious!

As the '???' was subdued, Insidious gave a sharp look to the rest of the group and let his ebony feather wings lower on his back.

Victor stepped forward after giving Duskmourn a thoughtful nod as the Chronicler had done well to record this important climb up the tower. However there was still one more room to reach....

And there the villain who has been waiting....with no where else to go.

"Insidious, gather everb'alam with their captive and meet us at the base." The Magus instructed before looking to the remaining player, before moving ahead . "There is a very dangerous Earth Tah lurking above, I need you to leave him to me." The Light b'alam instructed sternly, his gaze moved to the next floor's entry way. "There may be more then just him, I need you to 'take care' of them." His final words turned his head to look at his companion. He made sure they where ready before they scaled to the next and final floor.

"Son of the warrior of light, broken horn. You dare come to me...." The harsh rich rumble left a earth balam the waited for the two at the top of the tower. Behind him a Nan fiercely guarded herself and a smaller other. It looked to be a small familiar or perhaps even a cub. She, the nan adorn a cracked skull mask and bore fangs and claws to any b'alam that drew near.

"Here on scared earth woven soil!" Cornell growled is long fangs bared at the much larger light magus and his companion.

"I wonder warrior if you know who you are and who I am...?" The b'alam stepped closer his chest puffed past the long main of hair the fell from his chin. His claws revealed themselves saliently.

"I am Victor Belmont, By the order of my father, Elder magus of the Dark tribe, Gabriel Belmont-you are wanted and to be taken into custody for your treasonous tactics and acts toward the thrown. If you resist, If will be for all of b'alam that you will be rendered unwoven as you and your clan do not deserve to live." The light Magus claimed stepping forward, so that his companion could reach and possibly calm down the protective nan. Perhaps when able take her to safety with the others.

Cornell let out a rich laugh, one that originated from his belly. "And You-are ignorant of your situation." The earth b'alam claimed.

"Heeeeere me, " The Tah rumbled slowly. "and know you will never take me, Belmont." Cornell snarled taking a step back, with a side step and a swipe of a very large paw he cast a nearby stone, that had been toppled on the ground nearby, he hurled it toward Victor.

After his strike, the earth tah bound with alarming speed out a nearby shaped 'window'. Seemingly careless to the large drop below.

Rushing to the window, Victor looked out it to see the earth balam, bounding and tumbling his way down the toward. Artificial forged hind claws had helped in Cornell's uneven decent. Victor being much larger then the window, shifted his body he started to crawl through the window. However the loud hiss pulled his attention to the Nan that was left to fend for herself in the corner. Behind her was a cub she fiercely protected....

belloblossom

How the Nan and the cub react is up to you as they are your prize! Congrats. Please, be so kind to
gift one of the two to another ^-^. Thank you!

To everyone else! Here are your prizes. Thank you all for practicing and hanging in there for the long hall! As for the characters you have won. There will be a 'vampire' like event coming up! You can choose to have these individuals as members of this army or forced soldiers. (or what have you. It's just an idea and may lead in to a bigger event. Mehehehe)

Revel1984

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Anderleit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

crayons 4 the color blind

Seruta

Teigra

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Shi Berry

PeterPan_da144

Ririka

Rein_Carnation

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

[ Dusty Tomes ] - Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out