Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Alicorn Domain Claiming [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:27 pm
Variable Nonsense

First - sorry if you've already stated continued interest in things. I'm contacting everyone to try and make sure everything is 100% up to date. Going forward, you won't get any more quotes like this. o uo/

Peterpan_da144
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've noticed you're listed as having purchased the Alicorn of the Moon, but I can't seem to find any powers or cert. If you've gotten powers approved, can you link me? If not, that's fine! I'll mark this domain down as being incomplete.

I haven't gotten power approval! I forgot to expand on those! I RLC purchased the alicorm beginning of 2019 and only recently got them, so they don't have a cert either  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:32 pm
Variable Nonsense

Reoakee
Hello! I've noticed you have two domains claimed - Betrayal, and Guidance. I need to verify if either/both of these were purchased with RLC, since you can only have one free domain claim at a time! I'd also like to know if either of them have already been approved or certed already, as I can't find powers for them!

For any that have been purchased but their powers not approved, don't forget you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're arrived.

Both are RLC purchased
Sharsa is here
Compas is still in Tea's to do list

Powers Approved for compas here
and Betrayal was in mass set here. check up for link to page one where betrayal was at  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:32 pm
Username: One little Jay

Domain:Good Luck
Powers: Will be posting for re-approval
Notes: I own them on old lines they are in the conversion thread right now.

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:33 pm
Username: One little Jay

Domain:Bad Luck
Powers: Will be posting for re-approval
Notes: I own them on old lines they are in the conversion thread right now.

Variable Nonsense

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:58 pm
Variable Nonsense

I am interested in keeping the claim of Alicorn of Emotions!
I also have the Alicorn of Mending claimed through RLC's through Nym.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:52 pm
SSBrosB
Small edit, apologies!

Variable Nonsense
SSBrosB
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Sunshine claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond. Please remember that since this domain's powers haven't been completed, you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're acquired!

I am indeed still interested.
Here is the approval claim from Nym

I will remember that their powers still need to be approved!

SSBrosB
Username: SSBrosB

Domain: Sunshine
Powers:
1. Sunny Day - This power will help "lift the spirits" of any pony who may be feeling down or bad about themselves for 24 hours.
2. Let there be Light - This power lights up the surrounding area so that somepony can see in the dark. Lasts an hour, and lights up the area 100 feet in diameter around the caster (aka the alicorn).
Notes: Working on making Sunny Skies an Alicorn and still coming up with powers, might only do 2 more. These powers probably suck so I am welcome to any constructive criticism on these.

I assumed they were unfinished from what you'd said about them. If you're happy with the two you have as is I can link that as their powers until you add more. :3

polliwoggi
Crew

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:03 pm
Variable Nonsense
SSBrosB
Small edit, apologies!

Variable Nonsense
SSBrosB
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Sunshine claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond. Please remember that since this domain's powers haven't been completed, you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're acquired!

I am indeed still interested.
Here is the approval claim from Nym

I will remember that their powers still need to be approved!

SSBrosB
Username: SSBrosB

Domain: Sunshine
Powers:
1. Sunny Day - This power will help "lift the spirits" of any pony who may be feeling down or bad about themselves for 24 hours.
2. Let there be Light - This power lights up the surrounding area so that somepony can see in the dark. Lasts an hour, and lights up the area 100 feet in diameter around the caster (aka the alicorn).
Notes: Working on making Sunny Skies an Alicorn and still coming up with powers, might only do 2 more. These powers probably suck so I am welcome to any constructive criticism on these.

I assumed they were unfinished from what you'd said about them. If you're happy with the two you have as is I can link that as their powers until you add more. :3

Ah whoops! That's my fault then. I haven't gotten any complaints about them so I believe they are fine and would be happy to have them! Thank you for doing it! I just thought I was supposed to show what the original claim said lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:13 pm
Variable Nonsense

Username: bitsie spider
Approval: Virtual Games

i absolutely want to keep my claim on this <3

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:24 pm
Variable Nonsense
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Despair claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond.

Absolutely~ <3 [If I have to post the form I will, just figured this was faster atm. XDD]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:13 pm
Variable Nonsense

Sky is a RLC I am waiting for yet The Alicorn of Sky is on Nym's Trello, and I don't know if you count the ones from Tea's RLC slots? that's what the other two were. I haven't finished powers for them so I cant' get them certed yet  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

polliwoggi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:16 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Variable Nonsense

Sky is a RLC I am waiting for yet The Alicorn of Sky is on Nym's Trello, and I don't know if you count the ones from Tea's RLC slots? that's what the other two were. I haven't finished powers for them so I cant' get them certed yet

Yep that's why I'm asking. I need to make a post in the thread but if you're in the Discord, we're changing how things are handled. Since those are all RLC and paid for, you can now go to Power Approvals and get them approved EVEN if you don't have the art yet!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:51 pm
nvm me, please ignore this post  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:20 pm
Variable Nonsense

StarshineAngel01
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've noticed you're listed as having purchased the Alicorn of the Beach, but I can't seem to find any powers or cert. If you've gotten powers approved, can you link me? If not, that's fine! I'll mark this domain down as being incomplete.

Umm because I haven’t gotten it yet and it’s through Nym on RLC, last I checked it was still on her trello  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:30 pm
Variable Nonsense

So sorry for the late reply! I would love to keep the domain of piracy!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

polliwoggi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:51 am

Reoakee

Checking: does the alicorn of Honesty exist? You marked it as "Teal Tale's child" but I don't know if they actually exist or not.

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff