Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:59 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasamine took his hand smiling as he was blushing to it was like they were meeting each other for the first time again. Even experiencing hugs and the holding of hands was something knew as they both knew their in depth feelings of one another. She watched him hand of his keys to the other guy and she nodded to him and then turned to Jordan,"Okay I'll lock up", she said as they walk out she shuts off the light and locks the door as he leads her to the car she asks,"Hey jordan..", she says somewhat shyly as they get into the car together,"Do...do you think we... can go to your place tonight...", she was blushing rather heavily in the darkness as she asks the question,"I've.. never been there", she admitted,"Unless your still living with your parents", she manages a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan liked this new feeling he had he was holding her hand as they walked to his car before he opens the door and helps her in before closing the door and coming to the driver side and gets it before starting the car and he looks over at her warmly."We can go to my place tonight I wanted to show you around but granted its not all that great."He says honestly as he pulls out of her driveway and heads towards the lake,it was about 8:30 when they got there but the place was opened all night and he steps out of the car before helping her out of the car as well,the moon was out and full."Table for two please."He says warmly to the lady at the front desk before she leads the out onto the little deck that had tables and lights giving off a warm glow,and he helps her sit down and sits with her."This place is much nicer at night."He says with a smile as he looks around.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:19 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine smiled,"I'm not to worried about that.."......

They arrive late at night at the lake with the restaurant by its side and they were seated with the moon in full glow making the water seemed beautiful dark and mysterious the glow of the small lamps were cozy and she was very awed by the whole occasion,"This place is beautiful", she admitted gazing around the the scenery who would have thought nature and people could combine such a setting which would cause thinks to radiate from the ground up. She watched as a waitress came by smiling at the two as she asked them for their drinks,"I'll.... take um..", she looked at the menu there was alot of options and she wasn't sure what to get,"Any suggestions?", she asked politely as the woman directed her to a tropical tea that was excellent and she nodded,"I'll try that", she smiled turning to Jordan to see what he was going to get.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles at her as she looks around before the waitress came up and asked for drinks and he looks over the menu and when the tea came up he looked at it and smiles."Oh make that two please,that sounds really good."He says with a grin before he opens it and looks at the food."Hmmm so much to pick form."He says and he looks at the main dishes."Stake sounds good but so dose the shrimp and garlic."He says before looking over at Jaz hiding a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:33 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine was intuned with looking at the chicken menu she was obsessed with grilled chicken it being her favorite and she liked to get it as often as she could because she wasn't aloud it very often... She made a small gesture,"Mhmm..", she said surveying the menu she decided to get the grilled chicken with a mushroom onion sauce and green beans with a side of mashed potatoes. She looked up at jordan blinking as she smiled,"i figure it out", she said rather happily,"I know what I want what are you going to get", she put down her menu and leaned forward looking at his as if she expected to see something different.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looked up at her as she figured out what she wanted and he laughs."You have always been very decisive when it comes to food."He says but then he puts the menu down as the woman returns asking if they where ready and he nods."I would like the stake platter with lemon rub and a side of potatoes Before looking over at Jaz with a smile,he then reached out and took a sip form his drink and nods."Wow that is really good."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:10 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine looked up at him smiling,"Well I didn't get to try alot of things as a kid", she admitted hearing the lady come back she looked up and waited for Jordan to order,"I'll have the grilled chicken with the mushroom and onion sauce with a side of green beans and mashed potatoes", she told her. As she turned to jordan she giggled,"Yea it is really good", she took a sip of her own drink,"I guess that waitress knows her stuff huh", she turned to gaze at the lake,"Look how pretty the water looks jordan", she commented gazing at the deep blues and dark blacks as the moon reflected against its surface turning some of it white,"Its gorgeous", she told him sighing,"I wish I was a fish then I could swim around in the various lights.. ya know like now when its dark and shimmery and strange under the water... Or right when the sun comes up and all those orange hues come through the water like a blast of passion flowers..", she leaned on her hand as she gazed across the water,"I wonder how they feel about it...", she said rather quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and watches her as she muses over the water and he couldn't look away form her he didn't see the water and he smiles."It is beautiful out here tonight,the moon is bright the water is clear and calm and I have a beautiful lady sitting across form me."He says with a smile with a little laugh,before he stands up and walks up to the railing and looks down into the water watching some fish jump and he smiles.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:32 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine sipped on her tea trying not to blush as she watched him from the corner of her eye,"Yea.. it is nice...", she smiled blinking a few times as she stood up,"I'm gonna use the restroom okay", she said turning as she headed off to find the ladies room. With some assistance from the staff she found the restroom and made her way inside. She found herself checking herself out in the mirror her face looked pretty awful with the tear stains but she managed to get some paper towels and water to wipe at her face giving it a dewy fresh look as she felt thankful her mascara was waterproof. Taking in a deep breathe she washed her hands as she heard some girls talking and giggling as they came in,"Oh my gosh did you see its him!! Its Jay He's actually here..", one girl began to wash her hands while the other checked her cell,"Yea I want to see if he will get a selfie with me I'll be super cool on Instagram if I have a famous you tuber taking selfies with me", the other girl began to check her lipliner as Jasamine etched her way out of the restroom slowly,"Yea hey did you tell the group? They would be blown away I wonder if their whole band is here". The girls continued to chat as Jasamine tried to make her way back to Jordan quickly to let him know he had abunch of fan girls following him around now, she didn't feel uneasy but she felt maybe Jordan would be upset having to give out attention to other people when they were suppose to be on a date... She knew he was over protective over her in the past she just hoped he wouldn't ruin his own reputation for her sake...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan turns when she said she needed to use the rest room and he smiles when he sees her coming back and he sits down at the table just as the lady brought out there food and he laughs."You my dear he great timing."He says taking a deep breath and smelling the food and he grins."Gods it smells so good."He says as he eyes her food as well."Oh man that looks good to...I want to try and make that."He says with a laugh before noticing a look on Jaz's face."You ok Jaz?"He asks a worried look coming over his face.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:51 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine smiled politely at the waitress when she handed them their food though her gaze was worried as she sat down she turned to Jordan and frowned,"I'm sorry Jordan but I think your being followed", she tried smiling it away but she was more scared he be upset,"I was in the restroom washing up and I heard some girls talking about you... I'm pretty sure they are fans and they think the band is here", she bit her lower lip as she lowered her gaze,"I dont know how you handle things like that but they may becoming soon...", she looked up apologizing,"I'm sorry I hope I'm not going to ruin anything", she said frowning,"I hope me being here wont ruin your chances of having your dream jordan...", she replied quietly as she heard a small cluster of gasp a few tables down as a small group began to form heading toward the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan gives her a warm smile."Thanks for telling me Jaz but don't worry you I have my dreams right here."He says as he reaches out and gently touches her hand and then he seen a group of girls heading towards them and once they arrived he looks up at them and he gives them a warm smile."Hello there may I help you ladies?"He asks as he holds onto Jaz's hand softly but he kept his trademark smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:10 pm
PaganYanik

The girls giggle in response and an array of questions begin to go off from different girls:

"Oh my gosh Jay can I have your Autograph?"
"Me to Me to!!"
"Is that your girlfriend?!? Wow she is so pretty"
"When did you start dating her?"
"Was your new song inspired by her?"
"Can we all get a selfie?!?!?"
"Can you add me on your instagram?"
"What is your girlfriends name I'm super Jealous she is so lucky!!"
"Whats your Favorite food?"
"Is the band members here?? Where is everyone?"
"When are you guys going to do an album signing?"

The questions came up question after question and Jasamine was so surprised on how nice most of the girls were and accepting already thinking that they were dating she tried not to blush as she gripped Jordans hand and blinked at the array of fan girls he had so many!! She knew Jordan was famous from youtube but this was alot more than the girls that used to follow him around in highschool. She watched in a quiet awed expression at his famous success.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan never let go of her hand and he smiles at the girls."Ok ladies calm down I am only one guy."He says with a little laugh before he lifts a hand."We are on a date and I am hopping it will become a normal thing."He says with a smile as he looks over at Jaz before looking back at the girls."And yes the song yesterday was indeed inspired by her as where many more."He adds before thinking for a moment and he grins."Ok how about this girls tomrrow meet me and the rest of the band down by the park and we can do a little q@a how about that."He says with a grin as he wanted to get back to his date with jaz,he loved his fans but he also wanted to spend time with her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:44 pm
PaganYanik

Most of the girls let out sighs of disappointments as many wanted to complain they all figured it would be better to meet the whole band and not ruin the date with Jay's girlfriend. As they all said their goodbyes and began to post the information on social media jasamine blinked slowly over at Jordan with a rather startled expression,"That was interesting...", she commented slowly. As it wasn't even a minute later their meal was served and she turned to jordan as she asked,"You could have talked to a few of them", she told him,"I understand I'll have to share you with the world and I dont mind that...", she told him,"I was just scared you get upset about their being so many and so demanding", she frowned,"I didn't want you to get angry with them or anything so I was worried earlier is all", she admitted,"But now that thats over", she went to her meal pulling her hand away as she picked up her fork,"I need this hand jordan Or I can't eat", she laughed as she began to eat her chicken happily and drink more tea she was pretty well content about the whole situation he handled it like a pro and they still got to finish their date and she would get to go home with him later and never have to be alone again it was an amazing day. She smiled she wondered though with worry what they were going to do... should they get an apartment together or keep separate ones? She pondered on this while she ate and thought she bring it up later besides she have to work in the morning to!  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff