Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก|| The Heavenly Hovels [Housing][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Events and people seemed to be happening and coming into the room faster than Kojiro was able to comprehend. He was shocked when Selina dove out the door to greet the woman before her. The woman spoke to Selina softly, nodding to Kojiro. He was even more astonished when he realized who exactly she was as Selina proclaimed her name. Ada. She was another of the Seizan heroes. A woman of unmatched talent with the magnet release. He looked to the automaton that followed her, clearly he was an invention of her genius. He was in awe of the fame levels in the room with him. Finally, the icing on the cake. Kenshin. Kenshin, Ada, Selina. All of them in the room at once would be enough to make his head spin alone. ' Only missing Hachiro and Asahina...' he thought to himself, remembering who he had heard of being there that day. He shook off his shell shock as he realized the tale Kenshin was spinning. His teacher was far beyond disillusioned with fantasy, Kojiro knew that. What he had experienced Kojiro would take as fact. His teacher's disposition would be far beyond his expectations for what was within his social comfortability. He even demonstrated his new found powers by regenerating the stem of a flower. Kojiro smirked. "Seems like there's hope now. You have my sword in the oncoming fight, teacher. I'll do my best." He nodded, still amazed by the flower that was able to repair itself. Even through his amazement, Kojiro was eager to begin his training to elevate to the next level. He had to be stronger in order to earn his spot in the room of heroes he stood within.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina invited them all into her abode as she moved to her favorite chair while Kenshin spoke. The girl ate her favorite brand of pocky, strawberry, as the man recited everything which occurred. While she was impressed by his words, she was much more astonished by the sense of peace she felt within him. Emotion wise this felt like a Kenshin which she had never felt from him. This sensation was infectious as she closed her eyes and breathed far easier than she ever had in her life. When he revealed his eyes Selina marveled at the sight. Her sensory abilities could sense the nature chakra the eyes radiated. This, in conjuncture with his new sage status, made him an even greater friend to listen to! After all, a sage was someone really smart. Selina learned that word from one of her favorite anime.

After Kojiro spoke, Selina stood up from her chair. "I don't know this mother, since my mother raised me in Ninshuu, but she must have been really smart to help you save the people of Arashi." She said with a gentle smile. She meant it as well, since there was nothing in her life more important than her friends. Selina then looked concerned as she pondered whether or not to share the spirit which has bonded herself to her soul. She went through a whole ordeal in order to make contact with the spirit, but was it really as important as Kenshin being chosen by a god? Plus, with Kenshin's information, she finally understood what the spirit meant by there being an upcoming danger. In the end she decided to scrap sharing her information about her journey, and smiled fully at the fact that she had so many of her friends in one room. This was Kenshin's moment to shine, and she was perfectly content just being with all of these people who meant so much in her life..

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Chuuninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 12 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 12 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,755 || 1,755ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,550 || 1,550ใ€‘
โ—‹ใ€
Kai Seal: 350 || 350ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - Festivities [ S-Rank | / 1 Posts ]
Kondo Kaicho

Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada and X very actively listened to every word and tonal shift in Kenshin's story. The automaton was rather expressive in response as he recorded the Police Captain's tale in his memory. Ada, however, only changed her expression so slightly once while listening. When Kenshin claimed that the hallucinations he described not only couldn't be seen through with his Byakugan and that they were allowed to progress to such a point was highly concerning to Ada. She had no sensory abilities of her own, but this drastic change in behavior suggested to her that he was under the influence of some kind of mind-altering technique. 'If not genjutsu, then perhaps ninjutsu or fuuinjutsu...?' Her thinking was paused during the meditative part of his story. She felt that she might've been overthinking it, but it almost seemed like he was avoid her as that portion of the story came and went. "Hmn." She hummed quietly when Kenshin proceeded to loosely explain the abilities he attained. Ada inspected the shown treasure from afar, curious about its role in the whole story. This woman who had apparently blessed Kenshin was highly suspicious, in too many ways. It worried her most that Kenshin seemed to be completely sold. The power he showed with the flower was quite impressive, but what were the risks of this role he'd accepted while in such a hopeless mindset just prior?

Kojiro and Selina voiced her approval of the tale. This left Ada wondering if she was being too speculative. Her gaze wandered to X who took notice. He could tell that Ada seemed conflicted just by the look in her eyes while her facial features remained quite still. He'd only nod, letting her know that he understood her concern. Ada looked back to Kenshin again and adjusted her intertwined fingers as they rested on her lap. "Sounds like a fascinating experience, Kenshin. I'm glad to hear that you have more confidence in our odds for the upcoming battle. I'll help however I can." Taking Ada's cues, X would speak up next, "Please excuse me, but... Miss Rosewater, didn't you have something important you wanted to share as well?" It seemed most everyone was accepting of Kenshin's lived mythos, and changing the topic would not be problematic.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1420 || 1420ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Kondo Kaicho
Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin nodded in acceptance of Kojiro and Selina's words of affirmation from his seated position in the room. "Thank you both. There's much to be done before this battle. I'll need you to come with me for some training and missions soon, Kojiro. You've got a lot to catch up on." It was also clear to him that Selina had much to tend to herself with the current festivities. His eyes revealed to him the gathering outside. It had also been some time since Kojiro advanced under him. Kenshin took his responsibility as a teacher of his disciple as a serious obligation. Without turning his head, Kenshin then focused on Ada's face. When she turned to her automaton he could see the expression of concern in her eyes. They were eyes of doubt. Kenshin's hours of extensive training in analyzing facial expressions as an investigator told him that she was doubting him. Her words were kind, but they seemed to avoid the real issue. "She doesn't believe me." He began to tremble and doubt himself, he knew that the story was outlandish and one that he would not even believe himself. In his doubt, he clenched his teeth together tightly. He could tell that this person that he cared about did not believe him as wholeheartedly as his other two comrades and friends. Kenshin assumed that she completely doubted his story and was only putting on a facade of politeness which only served to stab him further. His blue eyes sharpened as he looked over and interrupted X's attempt to change the subject. "I am not crazy!" His usually stoic and even voice thundered through the room in frustration. The mounting stress of what he had to face ahead of him and what he perceived as complete skepticism from someone that he loved, admired, and believed in for years was destroying his serenity. "This isn't some fascinating experience like a genjutsu or some damn psychic reading, it's the truth. I was given knowledge of what I had the power to awaken by...someone or something. I don't have the answers to what happened to me, but these eyes are what I need to stop what threatens to destroy this village and kill us all." Kenshin's voice was brittle like iron, he would break before he would bend. He hated being in the position of having to defend his account of something so outlandish and yet so undeniable given the tangible outcome. Despite his confident and angry tone, Selina's empathic abilities would undoubtedly feel Kenshin's sensitivity and heartbreak. It was not complete heartbreak, but what he accepted as his feelings of Ada during his enlightenment trial felt spat on by even her flicker of doubt that he read and was currently overreacting to. The behavior that he was showing was one that was closed off. It was as if he were a turtle retreating to less open behavior as a defense mechanism and a comfortable haven. Kenshin now felt hurt and unbelieved. "I'm not making up stories or being manipulated. I'm not claiming to be a prophet or a demigod like that arrogant fool Belamos. I'm just a man and now I know that there are forces beyond what I'm meant to understand. What I do understand is that we're destined to win this war." Kenshin looked away from Ada and toward the door in his frustration as he spoke. He then exhaled and released heat before looking back at her. "I never asked for this, but do I dare disregard the greater truth that I've seen? We don't choose our destinies, but we must do our duty all the same. It's easy to doubt when you're not carrying the responsibility." Now that he let off the steam that was building within him he just felt embarrassed. He looked over at Kojiro and Selina as his eyes reverted back to their emotionless pale form. "I have to go. Come on, Kojiro." Kenshin stood up and walked out of the door quickly. He could not bare to look at Ada again after his rant. Once he walked out of their view he hung his head in anger and shame but continued on his course to the CORE Compound.

Exit.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Sanninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Sใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +15ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +15ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +12ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,900 || 1,910ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,670 || 1,670ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Sage Mode Status:
โ€ข Inactive

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
โ€ข Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ€ข Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
โ€ข Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.

Nuibari Attributes
โ€ข Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
โ€ข Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Regalina Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kojiro stood in the room as the silence seemed to ring in his hears in a high pitched tone. It was unlike Kenshin to become so defensive, generally he did not care if someone valued his thoughts or not. Kojiro looked to Selina as the tension between Ada and Kenshin rose. The glance, met or not was one looking for answers. Kojiro thought he knew the answer to where Kenshin's anger stemmed from. It was a rather defensive outburst but one that defended his honor at the same time. She had to be of more value than a comrade to him if her expressions were able to do such damage. When Kenshin beckoned Kojiro he would nod. " Yes sir.". He would give a slight bow to the room, waving his hand to Selina as he exited the room behind his teacher. He wasn't sure what Kenshin had in mind, but Kojiro would be ready to continue whatever training or mission listing he had prepared.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image
Selina dropped her box of pocky when Kenshin heard Ada's words. The little treats scattered along the floor as she felt the intense pain which radiated within him. This was something which she did not know he had within him, as she had yet to see him interact truly with Ada. She did not know what kind of feelings he harbored for their mutual friend, but was very well aware of it when he began his thunderous response. "No one is doubting you Kenshin." She said softly in an attempt to mediate the fury within his heart. No words were reaching him, however, since truth be told, Selina and Kojiro were insignificant at that moment. Both of them already showed true belief in his words, and he probably expected it from the two since they were among his underlings. Ada, as in Kenshin's mind his equal, was probably the only one of which he was concerned about the conclusion which she was drawn. And, since his suspicions were correct, he now felt lesser for feeling vulnerable.

When he stormed out of her house Selina watched Kojiro follow, nodding to him as he waved. She hoped the young boy would be able to help his mentor understand his emotions better and help him lead the course which would come with him understanding Ada's position. Selina was quiet as she moved to close the door. She moved back to the living room and politely bowed to her friend. "I'm sorry. That couldn't have been easy for you to bare." She said gently. As much as she was aware of Kenshin's feelings, she also sensed Ada. She undoubtedly knew what kind of anger, pain, and shame she would feel a mixture of. "I can understand why you doubted. If something incredible didn't happen to me recently, I may have doubted as well." She said as she turned her head to the boy in blue. She still did not know his name, but she knew that he had asked her about what she wished to disclosed. Originally, she felt like it would steal from Kenshin's moment if she revealed it. Now that it was only Ada and herself, as well as the blue boy, maybe it was an appropriate time to reveal.

"Maybe seeing is believing. I hope this helps you understand." She said with a smile. Her eyes closed and her right hand rose to cover her heart. Sparks of blue flames started to engulf her as her chakra radiated outside of her in pink aura. Selina allowed the darkness to overtake her thoughts until she heard nothing more than a distinct heartbeat. The beat was different from her own, and it belonged to the spirit she called a friend. "Come, Konohana no Sakuya!" She commanded as she brought her hand from her heart, and a wave of blue fire erupted from her. It would cause no damage, but after the wave washed over the area, a spirit manifested behind her. It was humanoid in form, but was around eight feet tall. Her features were female as she carried with her two shields in the shame of flowers connected by an arc of long pink petals. The eyes looked buggy in nature, and her head was distinctly red. The spirit hovered behind Selina as she stood and faced Ada. "This is the Goddess Konohana no Sakuya. She has been with me since the fall of Saizen, helping me maintain my resolve. She has also manifested recently to help me be prepared for the oncoming danger." She said confidently. She hoped that Ada seeing a God would help her better believe the experience Kenshin went through.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Chuuninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 12 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 12 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,755 || 1,755ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,550 || 1,550ใ€‘
โ—‹ใ€

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

[ ]
[ ]

Kondo Kaicho

Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ X was brought to a firm pause by Kenshin's unstable outburst. The android closed his eyes and lowered his head throughout the far less euphoric elaboration of described events. Ada's pleasant expression faded when Kenshin yelled about not being crazy. She certainly didn't mean to insinuate that she thought he was. Her concern was in this woman or whatever it was that helped him unlock his extraordinary power he now claimed as his own. Using it for any reason was his prerogative, and she was proud of him to want to use it for the sake of an inevitable threat to the people of Arashigakure. As much as she wanted to set the man straight for yelling at her over a misunderstanding, Ada chose to let him leave without so much as a struggle. He clearly was not in his right state of mind to speak with in anything but an agreeable tone, which was why he had no issues with Kojiro or Selina in their reactions. However, she had to admit that she was offended at the comment of destiny and duty. It may not have been comprehensible to her, but she would not shirk her responsibilities just because of that. 'Don't take it personally, Ada. He is just upset.' Everything about his behavior in the last many moments was uncanny, and that alone was making it hard for her to know how to react properly to the unfamiliarity. The context of the situation only deepened what she personally saw as complicated and deeper than any of them could be fully understanding as a whole.

It became difficult to keep her composure after the door closed behind Kenshin and Kojiro. She would sit more forward than upright and hung her own head for several moments as she just tried to process everything over again. Then... Selina spoke up again after failing to reassure Kenshin moments ago. "No... it was not. It's just..." Her voice trailed and her friend picked up with what else she wanted to say. Ada's eyes widened at her rising frustration as Selina also pointed out her doubt with a rose-accented tone. ["I..." Again, she couldn't find her words. It was like she couldn't have a moment to try to understand any of this herself. Instead, everyone felt the need to help her understand. Ada looked up at Selina from her seat when offered the chance to witness these incredible claims firsthand. X remained to himself at the other side of the room, feeling guilty for having part in upsetting Captain Kosei as it had happened. At least, he assumed it was his fault for trying to change the subject at such a time.

The fiery azure chakra that manifested around her friend was intriguing- enchanting even as it interacted with her underlying pinkish chakra. Ada couldn't help but flinch as the flames erupted outward and momentarily filled the room. When she opened her eyes again to note the lack of damage, let alone heat from the flames she rested her gaze on the entity hovering over Selina. Ada watched the introduced goddess from afar. She slowly rose to her feet and patted herself off before returning her attention to Selina and her spiritual companion. She centered herself with a short, calming breath and was quiet for a while longer. "Truly, that long?" Ada had certainly not noticed such a change in Selina back then, but the girl didn't exactly stay active in the war effort for long due to the strain it placed. There was nothing wrong with that, of course, but Ada was a little ashamed to have not noticed or at least asked about Selina's means of comfort through those trying times. X stared expressionlessly at Konohana no Sakuya for several moments before lower his attention to Selina. He wasn't about to say anything to upset another of these humans, but he certainly had his share of questions. Ada felt a subtle pressure from this endeavor, and she wasn't sure if it was right for her to just do as was expected of her this time around. However, she would do so anyway, if only to move past this talk of gods and destinies. "Most impressive, Selina." Ada offered the goddess a low, respectful bow before adding, "And thank you for taking care of my friend all this time. I appreciate your assistance with the coming trials and tribulations." She stood upright again and quietly watched the flowery pair. "I... need some fresh air. You're welcome to join me." It was an open-ended offer, but simply her way of ending this particular engagement. As tempting as it was to try asking Selina's goddess companion questions, this was just all too overwhelming for the comfortably unreligious woman. For now, she just wanted to consider how to apologize to Kenshin and find something- anything else to do. The advertised singing contest was still quite intriguing, and would probably be a wonderful distraction. X moved to open and hold the door for Ada, as well as Selina if she followed, then exited after the ladies. Selina would have time to lock up however she saw fit before they made their ways down to the Arashigakure streets again.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: +ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1420 || 1420ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Kondo Kaicho
Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shiro found himself wandering idle through the streets of Arashi for the first time in over five years. It felt entirely different from the last time he had set shoe to stone during its founding. Then the city was lively and happy, the people had found a new home and had hope. Now hope was replaced with concern, fear, bigotry, and anger. He could not help but wonder if his actions, his empire, had been the cause of it all. He had often turned to such thoughts, in the dark of the night and in days of remembrance. He could not prove it nor deny it, but he felt responsible in a way. After all it was his decision to not only meet the UHV's war with one of his own, but to escalate it even farther. Mobilizing an entire continent into a state of total war. Either directly, or indirectly, he was drowning in the blood he had spilled. Shaking his head he let out a heavy sigh and snapped a cigarette alight with his fingers.

As always his guard accompanied him in the standard staggered column they always used. It was both appreciated and annoying to the man. After all sometimes he just wanted to be alone, but he also was painfully aware of the anger many focused upon him and justifiably so. This circle of logic and hatred spooled in his head like a top, winding and releasing ad infinity. Though thankfully his eyes chanced upon Ada normally she would also be among his guard, though he trusted her to act of her own free will to her own ends. She had earned that right long ago. Giving her a greeting he raised his hand to summon her,"Ada, come here a second please."
                                                    โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                    > Chakra : : 2050 / / 2050 x > Stamina : : 2300 / / 2300 x > AC : : 206,800 x > Ryo : : 77000 xxx
                                                    > Taijutsu Spec x > Byakuganx > Empire x > S+ Rank EX-kage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Supremely [+6] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Regalina Kaicho
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada inhaled deeply, glad for the fresh air. She had to admit that a flying village was at least ingenious for the sake of air quality. The air could not stagnate, and that meant the next breath was as truly fresh as the last. X glanced to the rightmost of his peripheral to notice his partner's relief. This made him feel inclined to smile out of appreciation for the bettered mood. As Ada and her automaton companion walked along they met eyes with Shiro who called over to her. Since only Ada was called, X hung back and waited at the opposite side of the street. He activated his special ocular device and went on alert until the Emperor was no longer an immediate matter of concern.

Ada knelt down before Shiro from a respectable distance and asked with her head lowered, "What do you need of me, your Magesty?" She knew that he was quite disenchanted from these formalities, but Ada could not risk even the slightest of his public image. Likewise, she was aware that her highness preferred this sort of protocol over the laxity which Shiro wished for. She would remain prostrated before the man until ordered otherwise, but would certainly maintain utmost respect.

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:37 am
User ImageUser Image

For a moment, Shiro actually gave a chuckle. He didn't know if she was doing it just to ******** with him, or doing it for image's but he knew, she knew, he hated that level of formality. Taking a knee he extended his hand to pull her up,"Seriously Ada, I swear you dont have to do that, your killing me with the formality. We bled together during the war. I know my wife is a stickler for protocol but you know I hate it." Pulling the girl to her feet he released her hand with a nod,"That being said, I have an idea I want to bounce off of you. It seems like were gonna be operating here for some time. Ie until things settle down enough to return to the capital, which could be years at this point. That being said, I'd like to make you an offer. Freedom to chose whatever path your life takes for yourself. You've served as the leader of my guard with honor and distinction and I am happy to personally recommend you for whatever position you would like." Giving another chuckle he showed a friendly face and tone, "Basically I'm firing you so you can serve your comrades how you see fit. Without having to worry about me." This sort of blunt humor elicited a couple of chuckles from the rest of the guard behind him,"I mean if you want to stay I am happy to have you of course that goes without saying."
                                                    โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                    > Chakra : : 2050 / / 2050 x > Stamina : : 2300 / / 2300 x > AC : : 206,800 x > Ryo : : 77000 xxx
                                                    > Taijutsu Spec x > Byakuganx > Empire x > S+ Rank EX-kage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Supremely [+6] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Regalina Kaicho
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:05 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada hid a smirk under her lowered head. She figured that Shiro would be quite opposed to the show of proper respect, but it was just something he had to deal with too. Even so, she would lose the smug expression as she took the man's hand and stood again. She wouldn't speak until her turn, and even then she'd keep the temptation to chastise him about his overly easygoing attitude. He'd heard it enough from her over the years to know how she felt about it. Considering all of what he said about the current situation and of the looming threat which Kenshin was so focused on, Ada felt somewhat glad that she was being allowed the chance to choose her path. X simply remained in the distance keeping watch for anything suspicious.

She glared past the Emperor at her subordinates who were laughing despite knowing they should be at attention. They promptly recognized their error and fell silent before Shiro offered for her to also remain with the guard. "Your Magesty..." Ada bowed her head and said, "... I am honored by your praise and to have been able to serve at your side all this time." She raised her head again to give her official answer, "I would like to serve Arashigakure for the time being, given the apparently inevitable dangers that are threatening our nation. I intend to join CORE under Captain Kosei's command to assist with APD matters, and for whatever high-priority missions that Arashikage Hojo may ask of me. Lastly, I request that Vala and Yarugi be left in my care so that I may oversee the completion of their royal guard training. I'll be vigilant that their talents are not wasted as they assist me with my own duties." Of course, she was referring to two promising new recruits to the royal guard who were left behind at the gates to stand watch as a sort of training exercise. Ada had to admit that she'd grown fond of the ingenious upstart, Yarugi, and his use of fuuinjutsu. Likewise, Vala's skill with the sword was quite noteworthy; however, it was her innate charisma which made leadership in the guard a strong probability. With this two and X, she would have an elite squad of capable individuals to see all of her assignments completed to perfection. Also, by taking the trainees instead of the experienced members of the royal guard, she did not put Shiro at any extra risk. "However, your Magesty, you should know that your well-being shall always be a priority regardless of my post." Her dedication to her work, old or new, was unwavering and full of confidence. Ada did not believe in loose ends or unfulfilled oaths.

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina allowed initially Ada to walk out on her own. She sensed from the woman's emotions that she needed time to herself to process everything going on. Not that Selina minded, since she went on a wild journey herself through all of these different things. Selina turned back to the spirit, and it made some sort of hum like noise toward her. While the Miyamoto boy was able to understand her, Selina still had a hard time comprehending what the goddess was saying. However, when Selina sensed another person talking to Ada, her brow furrowed as the spirit ruffled its feathers in frustration. He appeared. Selina recognized Shiro instantly from her sensory abilities. Although it was not fair to him, Selina blamed him for the hardship which befall Saizen. He moved the village of Kumo into the militaristic empire that Arashi became. And then he took the high ground and ruled as a monarch. Selina felt frustration, distaste, and anger toward the man. However, she also knew that he was an important figure to a lot of people, including Ada. Therefore, she would leave her friend alone until the man had parted ways.

In her frustration, however, her head turned and she saw that Ada's friend was still there. She jumped slightly as the surprise made her slip out of the moment which she was having. The shock caused Konohana no Sakuya to disburse into a pyre of blue flames. "Sorry! I didn't notice that you were still here." She said with an awkward chuckle and a scratch behind her head. Now that she thought about it, she didn't sense anything from the boy. Her powers could gather the emotions of anyone nearby, but for some reason the boy in blue was a mystery to her abilities. Did he have anti-sensory abilities? Selina extended her hand out for a handshake. "I don't think we formally met yet. I'm Selina." She said with a warm smile. The tension she felt regarding Shiro had faded as she was now focused on a new possible friend.

โ—‹ใ€

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

[ ]
[ ]

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:39 pm
User Image
__ X had patiently waited for Selina to decide if she were going to keep Ada company or not, to the point where Ada was able to leave the apartment complex and interact with Shiro. It wasn't until quite a bit later, after making some rather odd faces for a girl who seemed so generally chipper, she realized he was still holding open the door to her home. He wasn't sure what face to make at this so he just smiled and shook his head dismissively of her apology, "It's no problem Miss Rosewater." X gently clasped Selina's hand within his own and replied, "I am often referred to as X, which is more of a nickname... I suppose." He never much thought about his name beyond using it to determine when he was being addressed for one reason or another. But that thought about it not actually being an accurate designation did lead him to wonder what led Ada to make such a thing commonplace around her. Even he had to admit that he was much... different than when he had been reactivated by his partner a couple years ago. Now he was able to mimic the humans' behaviors and attitude, although generally he had to think about it a little first. It was hard to be alive.

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Oh..." Her voice echoed softly as her eyes went wide. "Do you... prefer to be called X?" She inquired softly. There was something about how he worded it which made her feel like the nickname wasn't a choice of his. "If you prefer to be called by something else let me know! There's no reason why you should be called by something you don't like." She said as she raised her right hand into a thumbs up and winked at him. Self-positive attitude was something which was really important to her, and she did not want her new friend to feel as though he had to be someone that he didn't like being. That would be awful to live like that.

โ—‹ใ€

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

[ ]
[ ]

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:15 pm
User Image
__ X smiled once more and shook his head, "No, X is fine. I couldn't think of anything better even if I wanted to." He did in fact appreciate her concern for his opinion, but he wasn't at liberty to have one. At least, he didn't think so. "If you'd like, you may consider a new nickname for me." If she thought of her own nickname then he'd welcome it. He bowed his head slightly and said, "Thank you for your concern, though. What about yourself, Miss Rosewater? Is there anything you prefer to be referred to as, so that I may avoid discomforting or offending you?" For humans- and even some animals, he'd realized that a name held a lot of power over them sometimes. Being called something they didn't like, or did like, seemed to often have an impact on their overall present emotional state.

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Quote:

Mattysandwich

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games