Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo found himself rather upset about the whole situation and he walked himself and council along with the punishment team infront of the auditoriam as he made his way there he seen a fight had already broken out,"Make a perimeter to block students inform the staff! We can not let this get out of hand!", he demanded taking up his katana he turned to kaname,"I'm going to stop these two before it gets to serious just.. make sure no one enters the barrier we are creating", he turns and studies the fight he knew he would have to be quick but he could cease the fighting if he wanted.

Eri finally made her way back to school and she rushed herself and zero to the nurses office as she laid him down and checked in with the nurse,"Tell him I'll be back..", she promised as she ran this time normally off to find kaname to let him know what happened with his brother.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Kaname nods as Leo spoke to him and he formed people up according to there straights,he then turned to see Kel change outfits and he lets out a sigh."If we dont do something fast i feel something bad might happen."He says softly as this was going on Zero was once again he was out by the time Eri got back to the school.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:05 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora found herself flustered with over excitement, as she turned and tried not to squeal by clenching her mouth shut,"Um...", she barely managed to squeak,"I know this old ruin in the woods", she knew he most likely like the woods I mean he adored running around under the moonlight right? She managed to take his hand shyly,"You want to follow me?", she asked him pulling him gently along this time. She managed to walk them toward the school entrance when a helicopter could be heard landing near the school entrance equiping the desired people and supplies,"Oh excellent!!", she stated waving at them as they landed,"Miss Va Liena! We are requested to serve you in your quarters", they told her heading toward the dorm system,"but uh!", she protested,"What about the woods...", she yelled finding herself getting rather upset she was about to throw a temper tantrum when she noted that it might look bad infront of Derrick and trying to resolve herself she composed what dignity she had and began to snap orders,"My room are to be done up decoratively, lavish even and make sure everything is done up by the notes I took of Derricks favorite meals", she then turned to Derrick and sighed,"Forgive my unruley staff they hardly seem to listen to me", she lowered her head in apology,"It seems they are so used to thinking what is best for me since I am an only child and living heir to my father yet they still feel like I need to be babied and guided", she turned to look up at him rather sadly she asked,"Your not mad are you?", her body lip quivered slightly as her big red eyes were rather over sorrowful as if this really ruined everything because of one mishap.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

Derrick looked at the help in disbelief "whoa! what? that's was fast as hell!" he turned to cal mouth agape "Y-you just got off the phone like five minutes ago!?" derrick took a moment to study cal and then the servant trying to processes the whole situation ... he knew her family was a big deal but this? this was insane! " ummm just how rich are you cal?" derrick said unware that his stalker of years past and to come had a net worth his tiny little mind couldn't even began to wrapped around... "err... I'm a simple guy no need to um over do it" derrick muttered allowing cal to pull him along "mad? why on earth would I be mad" he said giving cal a toothy grin.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:08 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo watched the fight from afar for just a few moments before dashing in using his god-strength and speed gifted to him he managed to hold Pheonix kicking leg and Kel's throwing fist,"Enough!", he demands, glaring up at the two each in turn as he asked them,"Now are you two going to stop for a moment and act like grown men?", he gaze was cold as he swept over the two and feeling the tension releasing under his grip he finally sighed and let go of each one and jumped back allowing them a moment to recuperate themselves.

Eri managed to find them outside the auditorium a barrier was set up and student council members were everywhere she found kaname over looking it as she ran up grabbing his jacket sleeve and tugging,"Kaname hurry its Zero he....", he stops not sure how to explain what happened as she began to blurt out the events of what happened,"Zero went after me when I found out Kal was a human we got into an argument and then all of a sudden your dad shows up out of now where and starts beating up Zero and slandering him!", she tells kaname,"Something happened to me as well as soon as he appeared massive thorn walls surrounded me and against my own will and it was hard to get them to return to the earth I think my mother sent them to protect me", she explained,"He is hurt and I'm not sure what to do... do you think...", she slowly placed a hand over her neck as she looked down unsure if it were possible,"You think if he drank from my blood he get better...", she replied quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Kel points the massive blade at Phoenix who never lost his grin."Will what have we here I still feel no power form you at all."He says and kel's eyes narrowed when the others came up and surrounded the two of them,he then seen Leo."What you couldn't make good on your word so you had to call for back up."He says before ducking under a spinning kick form Phoenix,Kel then rolls away and swings his sword sending a wave of fire into Phoenix who staggered back a few steps.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel
Amaralysa

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Kaname was watching the fight when some one pulled on his sleeve and he turned to see Eri and he had to lean in to hear her but once she was done he's eyes widened. There father was here and Kaname didn't feel it,and worse yet he attacked Zero,then she said something about giving her blood to him and he shakes his head."You can't do that Eri Leo would flip out on you both and besides I dont know if he could handle your body,you're a goddess and we are lowly vampires comparatively you are far beyond his power."He says Kaname was always the stronger of the two brothers but that was only thanks to the seal on Zero's neck."Why would Zero every get mad at you though with how much he cares about you?"He asks wondering what happened to make him mad.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:55 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

User Image

Su stepped out of long stretched limo that came to a halt in fort the schools entrance "hm? well... suppose I'm a bit tarty but better late than never..." she said eyeing the campus with critical eyes "my o my this place is a dump... I see budget cuts left and right" she said with a cruel giggle as she practically jumped from the limo being she was just barely 4 feet tall, She slowly made her way to the gate her opinion of the school worsen with each step " dear oh dear... this place is dreadful you really know how to pick em don't you Daddy?" She sighed pinching her nose as if the place reeked, as she did so she glanced over to see a rather disturbed dark elf standing only feet away from her "hm? are you quite alright dear are you as upset with the establishment as I?" she called.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:55 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo noticed the massive blade that Kel was wielding and intervene between the two now. He shoved Pheonix back,"Back behind the barrier now!! thats an order!", he shouted at him, he didn't know who this guy was but he threatened the schools perfect sanctum by carrying a real weapon and he pulled out his wooden katana as he planted it firmly in the ground, and the blade began to glow he noted it would be the schools permission if he was given a real blade and if he was Ares son he would know how to control even his opponents weapon to mastery he knew every technique and could determine moves with his gifted eyes. Looking up at the man while a hand was held over his sword he told him fiercely,"You have placed a student in danger with that blade you wield regardless of your race or position you are now expelled from this school and as such you are going to be tooken by the power of the schools authority.", He watched the blade shine even brighter as a golden searing blade of pure light was being supplemented instead of the wooden one,"As such I now have permission to kill you if I must to protect my student body and this school", he picked up the sword as it was gifted to him a beautiful perfect katana and it shined with the essence of the stars and the sun,"I am sorry but you have forced my hand and by the authority of this school you are now a threat", he pointed his blade at Kel,"You this is your last warning! Leave now or prepare for death!".

Eri looked rather uncomfortable,"It was kel i found out he was a human and told leo and we argued over humans I do hate humans..", she muttered,"He doesnt' understand....", she whispered looking up at an immense shining light she gasped in suprise and fear,"What is going on!! Leo!!", she got scared he never used that it was only given to him by permission of the head of the school to use incase of a real emergency and it still required permission through the all seeing eye of the headmaster,"Whats going on!! Why does Kel have a real sword!! What is leo doing!!", she began to get scared for leo for the first time and wanted to race forward,"LEO", she screamed out at him,"KEL LEO STOP IT NOW!!".

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora feeling rather satisfied at the moment and also relieved he was angry with her responded as she found the topic of money a bore,"Oh we are pretty well off so is zero and kaname though my daddy made alot more of a fortune than them.. and there is the whole situation only one of them is going to get the throne", she smirked,"Its rather sad really i prefer kaname to have it but Zero shows alot of promise... though I do believe if your the eldest you deserve to get the fortune luckily for me I will have it regardless if my parents have another", she giggled ever so happily,"Though I never really thought about be so.. poor", she pauses turning to Derrick sympathetically,"You on the other hand have endured so much!! thats why I admire you...", she clung to his arm and nuzzled it with her head.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Kel brings his blade up ready to defend him self form phoenix before the man was pushed out by Leo who was talking about saving people and Kel laughs with a hand on his head."You are so full of your self, you calmed you already wanted to kill me before this."He says seeing Eri yelling at them."And it's all thanks to that woman."He says pointing her out then he looks at Leo his eyes turning silver."You want to kill me go ahead and try but you wont be the first to try."He says his voice turning deeper as a purple haze starts to swarm around him and it turns into void fire and the heat could be felt through the barrier and once it faded nine tails whipped around and a deep growl rolled from the form of kel one hand gripping a massive black katana and void fire flickered in the other."Happy now?"He growls

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel
Amaralysa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:41 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo found himself placing himself on the tightened blade as he positioned his body he knew by now his own eyes were flawed as the power began to seep out of his opponent and he was facing up against a 9 tail kitsune,"Very well..", he whispers to himself anger flashing in his gaze,"Let us begin..", his words barely left his mouth as he dashes forward and began an Aral strike from a top it was clean long quick sweeps of the sword and it would take alot to dodge against and he didn't relent once he felt himself up to it he managed to push forward ramming himself forward parrying Kel's blade in the process as he bared his teeth at the beast of a man their blades were sparking something fierce as each man in turn held their own,"You seemed to prove me wrong about the human thing, But no one said I was a god yet!", said Leo trying to make light of the situation with a small laugh,"I suppose I have my own lot to learn but you sir should know better than to bring weapons to school!", he jumped back preforming a mid twist in air and landing about 20 ft away,"I wont go easy!", he shouted racing forward again to deal in another fury of slices and strikes this whole time his eyes were blazing gold every attack dealt back was parried and he was already using his fathers gift. Think of the opponent find their pattern and use it against them, you could say his eyes could help in that not necessary knowing what people think but how they move and act by matching together corresponding sequences on how things worked. He remained silent the rest of the match he needed focus and he pushed everything personal to the back of his mind knowing it was either victory of a loss of pain.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Kel matched Leo blow for blow and he listened as he spoke a little grin formed on Kel's face."If you ever become a god I fear for the world of men."He says as he blocks leo's blow and when he jumps back Kel laughs."I have little choose in the matter of my sword it is part of my very life."He says blocking the first blow form Leo as he renews his rush both men where focused on the fight and Kel noticed Leo's eyes he had taken a few hits and then he noticed Leo was reading him so in mid swing Kel feinted right but move left and flips his blade around and lands a few hits on Leo with the blunt end of his sword,his blade seemed to be growling the more they fought like it was enjoying its self.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel
Amaralysa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:16 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo found that it was having some issues breaking through to him sooner than he usually does but this guy was a big boy and he seemed to be having his sword grow with each passing strike, Leo managed to jump back again re positioning himself as he went back in with more Aral strikes, he would pull a leg sweep every 10 seconds as he would duck, weave, and push finally he felt the sword in his own hand glowing as he knew it would be a matter of time before he would have to using its real power worried the man wouldn't let up Leo packed on the attacks harder, every milisecond was a swing every full second was a whole routine he was getting faster and faster he would have to wear him out soon, using the weapons ultimate power could consume him and his enemy in searing stinging light that cleansed the body and dominated the powers for a period of time.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

Derrick scratched the back of his head with his free hand as the two continued on"huh? all that's so alien to me... i suppose its because money doesn't play a big role in my world,We only take eat and sport what we earn...ya know? kinda live off the land. In fact this is the longest i have ever been in my human forum"he sighed in exhaustion "i mean sure there were some less than comfy time but nothing i'v done has the right to be admired" he shrugged.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff