Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:57 am
Leviticus
Chapter 16
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 And the Lord spake vnto Moses, after the death of the two sonnes of Aaron, when they offered before the Lord, and died.

2 And the Lord sayd vnto Moses, Speake vnto Aaron thy brother, that hee come not at all times in to the Holy place within the Uaile, before the Mercy seat, which is vpon the Arke, that hee die not: for I will appeare in the cloud vpon the Mercy seat.

3 Thus shall Aaron come into the Holy place: with a yong bullocke for a sinne offering, and a ramme for a burnt offering.

4 Hee shall put on the holy linnen coate, and he shall haue the linnen breeches vpon his flesh, and shall be girded with a linnen girdle, and with the linnen Miter shall hee be attired. These are holy garments: therefore shall he wash his flesh in water, and so put them on.

5 And he shall take of the Congregation of the children of Israel, two kiddes of the Goates for a sinne offering, and one ramme for a burnt offering.

6 And Aaron shall offer his bullocke of the sinne offering, which is for himselfe, and make an atonement for himselfe, and for his house.

7 And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the doore of the Tabernacle of the Congregation.

8 And Aaron shall cast lottes vpon the two Goates: one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the Scape goat.

9 And Aaron shall bring the goate vpon which the Lords lot fell, and offer him for a sinne offering.

10 But the goat on which the lot fell to be the Scape goate, shalbe presented aliue before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him goe for a Scape goate into the wildernesse.

11 And Aaron shal bring the bullocke of the sinne offering, which is for himselfe, and shall make an atonement for himselfe, and for his house, and shal kill the bullocke of the sinne offering which is for himselfe.

12 And he shall take a censer full of burning coales of fire from off the Altar before the Lord, and his handes full of sweet incense beaten small, and bring it within the vaile.

13 And he shall put the incense vpon the fire before the Lord, that the cloud of the incense may couer the mercie seate that is vpon the testimonie, that he die not.

14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullocke, and sprinkle it with his finger vpon the Mercie seat Eastward: and before the Mercie seate shall hee sprinkle of the blood with his finger seuen times.

15 ¶ Then shall he kill the goate of the sinne offering that is for the people, and bring his blood within the Uaile, and doe with that blood as he did with the blood of the bullocke, and sprinkle it vpon the Mercie seat, and before the Mercie seat.

16 And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the vncleannesse of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sinnes: and so shall hee doe for the Tabernacle of the Congregation that remaineth among them, in the middest of their vncleannesse.

17 And there shall bee no man in the Tabernacle of the Congregation, when hee goeth in to make an atonement in the holy place, vntill hee come out, and haue made an atonement for himselfe, and for his houshold, and for all the Congregation of Israel.

18 And he shall goe out vnto the Altar that is before the Lord, and make an atonement for it, & shall take of the blood of the bullocke, and of the blood of the goate, and put it vpon the hornes of the Altar round about.

19 And he shall sprinkle of the blood vpon it with his finger seuen times, and clense it, and hallow it from the vncleannesse of the children of Israel.

20 ¶ And when hee hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the Tabernacle of the Congregation, and the Altar, hee shall bring the liue goate.

21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands vpon the head of the liue goate, and confesse ouer him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sinnes, putting them vpon the head of the goate, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wildernesse.

22 And the goate shall beare vpon him all their iniquities, vnto a land not inhabited; and he shall let goe the goat in the wildernesse.

23 And Aaron shall come into the Tabernacle of the Congregation, and shal put off the linnen garments which he put on, when he went in to the holy place, and shall leaue them there.

24 And he shall wash his flesh with water in the holy place, and put on his garments, and come foorth, and offer his burnt offering, and the burnt offering of the people, and make an atonement for himselfe, and for the people.

25 And the fat of the sinne offering shall he burne vpon the Altar.

26 And he that let goe the goat for the Scape-goat, shal wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in water, and afterward come into the Campe.

27 And the bullocke for the sinne offering, and the goat for the sin offering, whose blood was brought in, to make atonement in the holy place, shall one cary foorth without the Campe, and they shal burne in the fire their skinnes and their flesh, and their doung.

28 And he that burneth them, shall wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in water, and afterward he shall come into the Campe.

29 ¶ And this shall be a statute for euer vnto you: that in the seuenth moneth, on the tenth day of the moneth, ye shall afflict your soules, & doe no worke at all, whether it bee one of your owne countrey, or a stranger that soiourneth among you.

30 For on that day shal the Priest make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that yee may bee cleane from all your sinnes before the Lord.

31 It shall be a Sabbath of rest vnto you, and ye shall afflict your soules by a statute for euer.

32 And the Priest whom he shall anoynt, and whom he shall consecrate to minister in the Priests office in his fathers stead, shall make the atonement, and shal put on the linnen clothes, euen the holy garments.

33 And he shall make an atonement for the holy Sanctuary, and hee shall make an atonement for the Tabernacle of the Congregation, and for the Altar: and he shall make an atonement for the Priests, and for all the people of the Congregation.

34 And this shall be an euerlasting statute vnto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel, for all their sinnes once a yeere. And he did as the Lord commanded Moses.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:25 am
Leviticus
Chapter 17

1 And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

2 Speake vnto Aaron and vnto his sonnes, and vnto all the children of Israel, and say vnto them; This is the thing which the Lord hath commanded, saying;

3 What man soeuer there bee of the house of Israel, that killeth an oxe, or lambe, or goat in the Campe, or that killeth it out of the Campe,

4 And bringeth it not vnto the doore of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, to offer an offering vnto the Lord before the Tabernacle of the Lord, blood shall be imputed vnto that man; he hath shed blood, and that man shall be cut off from among his people:

5 To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, euen that they may bring them vnto the Lord, vnto the doore of the Tabernacle of the Congregation vnto the Priest, and offer them for peace offerings vnto the Lord.

6 And the Priest shall sprinckle the blood vpon the Altar of the Lord, at the doore of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, and burne the fat for a sweet sauour vnto the Lord.

7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices vnto deuils, after whom they haue gone a whoring: This shall be a statute for euer vnto them throughout their generations.

8 ¶ And thou shalt say vnto them, whatsoeuer man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers which soiourne among you, that offreth a burnt offering or sacrifice,

9 And bringeth it not vnto the doore of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, to offer it vnto the Lord, euen that man shall be cut off from among his people.

10 ¶ And whatsoeuer man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that soiourne among you, that eateth any maner of blood, I will euen set my face against that soule that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I haue giuen it to you vpon the Altar, to make an atonement for your soules: for it is the blood, that maketh an atonement for the soule.

12 Therefore I said vnto the children of Israel, No soule of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that soiourneth among you, eat blood.

13 And whatsoeuer man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that soiourne among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or foule that may be eaten, he shall euen powre out the blood thereof, and couer it with dust.

14 For it is the life of all flesh, the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said vnto the children of Israel, Ye shall not eat the blood of no maner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoeuer eateth it, shalbe cut off.

15 And euery soule that eateth that which died of it selfe, or that which was torne with beasts, whether it bee one of your owne countrey, or a stranger, he shall both wash his clothes, and bathe himselfe in water, and be vncleane vntill the Euen: then shall he be cleane.

16 But if he wash them not, nor bathe his flesh, then he shal beare his iniquity.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:28 am
Leviticus
Chapter 18

2 Speake vnto the children of Israel, and say vnto them, I am the Lord your God.

3 After the doings of the land of Egypt wherein ye dwelt, shal ye not doe: and after the doings of land of Canaan whither I bring you, shall ye not doe: neither shall yee walke in their ordinances.

4 Ye shall doe my iudgements, and keepe mine ordinances, to walke therein: I am the Lord your God.

5 Yee shall therefore keepe my statutes, and my iudgements: which if a man doe, hee shall liue in them: I am the Lord.

6 ¶ None of you shall approche to any that is neere of kinne to him, to vncouer their nakednesse: I am the Lord.

7 The nakednesse of thy father, or the nakednesse of thy mother, shalt thou not vncouer: she is thy mother, thou shalt not vncouer her nakednesse.

8 The nakednesse of thy fathers wife shalt thou not vncouer: it is thy fathers nakednesse.

9 The nakednesse of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether shee be borne at home, or borne abroad, euen their nakednesse thou shalt not vncouer.

10 The nakednesse of thy sonnes daughter, or of thy daughters daughter, euen their nakednesse thou shalt not vncouer: for theirs is thine owne nakednesse.

11 The nakednesse of thy fathers wiues daughter, begotten of thy father, (she is thy sister,) thou shalt not vncouer her nakednesse.

12 Thou shalt not vncouer the nakednesse of thy fathers sister: she is thy fathers neere kinswoman.

13 Thou shalt not vncouer the nakednesse of thy mothers sister: for she is thy mothers neere kinswoman.

14 Thou shalt not vncouer the nakednesse of thy fathers brother, thou shalt not approche to his wife: shee is thine aunt.

15 Thou shalt not vncouer the nakednesse of thy daughter in law: shee is thy sonnes wife, thou shalt not vncouer her nakednesse.

16 Thou shalt not vncouer the nakednesse of thy brothers wife: it is thy brothers nakednesse.

17 Thou shalt not vncouer the nakednesse of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her sonnes daughter, or her daughters daughter, to vncouer her nakednesse: For they are her neere kinsewomen: it is wickednesse.

18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vexe her, to vncouer her nakednes besides the other, in her life time.

19 Also thou shalt not approche vnto a woman to vncouer her nakednes, as long as shee is put apart for her vncleannesse.

20 Moreouer, thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbours wife, to defile thy selfe with her.

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed passe through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou prophane the Name of thy God: I am the Lord.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankinde, as with womankinde: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast, to defile thy selfe therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie downe thereto: It is confusion.

24 Defile not you your selues in any of these things: for in all these, the nations are defiled which I cast out before you.

25 And the land is defiled: Therefore I doe visit the iniquitie thereof vpon it, and the land it selfe vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keepe my Statutes and my Iudgements, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your owne nation, nor any stranger that soiourneth among you:

27 (For all these abominations haue the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled.)

28 That the land spew not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spewed out the nations that were before you.

29 For whosoeuer shall commit any of these abominations, euen the soules that commit them, shall be cut off from among their people.

30 Therefore shal ye keepe mine Ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customes, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not your selues therein: I am the Lord your God.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:27 am
Leviticus
Chapter 19

2 Speake vnto all the Congregation of the children of Israel, and say vnto them, Ye shalbe holy: for I the Lord your God am holy.

3 ¶ Yee shall feare euery man his mother, and his father, and keepe my Sabbaths: I am the Lord your God.

4 ¶ Turne ye not vnto idoles, nor make to your selues molten gods: I am the Lord your God.

5 ¶ And if ye offer a sacrifice of peace offerings vnto the Lord, ye shall offer it, at your owne will.

6 It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if ought remaine vntill the third day, it shalbe burnt in the fire.

7 And if it be eaten at all on the third day, it is abominable; it shall not be accepted.

8 Therefore euery one that eateth it, shal beare his iniquitie, because he hath prophaned the halowed thing of the Lord; and that soule shalbe cut off from among his people.

9 ¶ And when ye reape the haruest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reape the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy haruest.

10 And thou shalt not gleane thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather euery grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leaue them for the poore and stranger: I am the Lord your God.

11 ¶ Ye shall not steale, neither deale falsly, neither lie one to another.

12 ¶ And ye shall not sweare by my Name falsly, neither shalt thou prophane the Name of thy God: I am the Lord.

13 ¶ Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired, shal not abide with thee all night, vntill the morning.

14 ¶ Thou shalt not curse the deafe, nor put a stumbling blocke before the blind, but shalt feare thy God: I am the Lord.

15 ¶ Ye shall doe no vnrighteousnes in iudgement; thou shalt not respect the person of the poore, nor honour the person of the mightie: but in righteousnesse shalt thou iudge thy neighbour.

16 ¶ Thou shalt not goe vp and downe as a tale-bearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the Lord.

17 ¶ Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sinne vpon him.

18 ¶ Thou shalt not auenge nor beare any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt loue thy neighbor as thy selfe: I am the Lord.

19 ¶ Yee shall keepe my Statutes: Thou shalt not let thy cattell gender with a diuerse kinde: Thou shalt not sowe thy field with mingled seed: Neither shall a garment mingled of linnen and woollen come vpon thee.

20 ¶ And whosoeuer lieth carnally with a woman that is a bondmaid, she shall be scourged: they shall not be put to death, because she was not free:

21 And he shall bring his trespasse offering vnto the Lord, vnto the doore of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, euen a ramme for a trespasse offering.

22 And the Priest shall make an atonement for him with the ramme of the trespasse offering before the Lord for his sinne which hee hath done: and the sinne which he hath done shall bee forgiuen him.

23 ¶ And when yee shall come in to the land, and shall haue planted all maner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit therof as vncircumcised: three yeeres shall it be as vncircumcised vnto you: it shall not be eaten of.

24 But in the fourth yeere all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the Lord withall.

25 And in the fift yeere shall ye eate of the fruit thereof, that it may yeelde vnto you the increase thereof: I am the Lord your God.

26 ¶ Ye shall not eate any thing with the blood, neither shall ye vse inchantment, nor obserue times.

27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou marre the corners of thy beard.

28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any markes vpon you: I am the Lord.

29 ¶ Doe not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore, lest the land fall to whoredome, and the land become full of wickednesse.

30 ¶ Ye shall keepe my Sabbaths, and reuerence my Sanctuary: I am the Lord.

31 ¶ Regard not them that haue familiar spirits, neither seeke after Wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

32 ¶ Thou shalt rise vp before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and feare thy God: I am the Lord.

33 ¶ And if a stranger soiourne with thee in your land, yee shall not vexe him.

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you, shalbe as one borne amongst you, and thou shalt loue him as thy selfe, for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

35 ¶ Ye shall doe no vnrighteousnes in iudgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.

36 Iust ballances, iust weights, a iust Ephah, and a iust Hin shall ye haue: I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.

37 Therefore shall ye obserue all my Statutes, and all my Iudgements, and doe them: I am the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:07 am
Leviticus
Chapter 20

2 Againe, thou shalt say to the children of Israel; whosoeuer he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that soiourne in Israel, that giueth any of his seed vnto Molech, he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

3 And I wil set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people: because he hath giuen of his seed vnto Molech, to defile my Sanctuary, and to prophane my holy Name.

4 And if the people of the land doe any wayes hide their eyes from the man, when he giueth of his seed vnto Molech, and kill him not:

5 Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that goe a whoring after him, to commit whoredome with Molech, from among their people.

6 ¶ And the soule that turneth after such as haue familiar spirits, and after wizards, to goe a whoring after them, I will euen set my face against that soule, and will cut him off from among his people.

7 ¶ Sanctifie your selues therefore, and bee yee holy: for I am the Lord your God.

8 And ye shall keepe my Statutes, and do them: I am the Lord which sanctifie you.

9 ¶ For euery one that curseth his father or his mother, shalbe surely put to death: hee hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shalbe vpon him.

10 ¶ And the man that committeth adulterie with another mans wife, euen he that committeth adulterie with his neighbours wife, the adulterer, and the adulteresse shall surely bee put to death.

11 And the man that lieth with his fathers wife, hath vncouered his fathers nakednesse: both of them shalbe put to death; their blood shalbe vpon them.

12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they haue wrought confusion; their blood shall be vpon them.

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as hee lyeth with a woman, both of them haue committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shalbe vpon them.

14 And if a man take a wife, and her mother, it is wickednesse: They shalbe burnt with fire, both he and they, that there be no wickednesse among you.

15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

16 And if a woman approch vnto any beast, and lie downe thereto, thou shalt kill the woman and the beast: they shall surely be put to death, their blood shalbe vpon them.

17 And if a man shall take his sister, his fathers daughter, or his mothers daughter, and see her nakednesse, and she see his nakednesse, it is a wicked thing, and they shall bee cut off in the sight of their people: he hath vncouered his sisters nakednesse, he shall beare his iniquitie.

18 And if a man shall lie with a woman hauing her sickenesse, and shal vncouer her nakednesse: he hath discouered her fountaine, and she hath vncouered the fountaine of her blood: and both of them shall bee cut off from among their people.

19 And thou shalt not vncouer the nakednesse of thy mothers sister, nor of thy fathers sister: for hee vncouereth his neere kinne: they shall beare their iniquitie.

20 And if a man shall lie with his vncles wife, he hath vncouered his vncles nakednesse: they shall beare their sinne, they shall die childlesse.

21 And if a man shall take his brothers wife, it is an vncleane thing: hee hath vncouered his brothers nakednesse, they shall be childlesse.

22 ¶ Ye shall therefore keepe all my Statutes, and all my Iudgements, and doe them: that the lande whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.

23 And ye shall not walke in the maners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, & therefore I abhorred them.

24 But I haue said vnto you, Yee shall inherit their land, and I will giue it vnto you, to possesse it, a land that floweth with milke and hony: I am the Lord your God, which haue separated you from other people.

25 Ye shall therefore put difference betweene cleane beasts, and vncleane, and betweene vncleane foules, and cleane: & ye shall not make your soules abominable by beast or by foule, or by any maner of liuing thing, that creepeth on the ground, which I haue separated from you as vncleane.

26 And ye shal be holy vnto me: for I the Lord am holy, & haue seuered you from other people, that ye should be mine.

27 ¶ A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizzard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shalbe vpon them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:33 am
Leviticus
Chapter 21

1 And the Lord said vnto Moses; Speake vnto the Priests the sonnes of Aaron, and say vnto them, There shall none be defiled for the dead among his people:

2 But for his kinne, that is neere vnto him, that is, for his mother, and for his father, and for his sonne, and for his daughter, and for his brother,

3 And for his sister a virgin, that is nigh vnto him, which hath had no husband: for her may he be defiled.

4 But hee shall not defile himselfe being a chiefe man among his people, to prophane himselfe.

5 They shall not make baldnesse vpon their head, neither shall they shaue off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh:

6 They shalbe holy vnto their God, and not profane the name of their God: for the offrings of the Lord made by fire, and the bread of their God they doe offer: therefore they shall be holy.

7 They shall not take a wife that is a whore, or profane, neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband: for he is holy vnto his God.

8 Thou shalt sanctifie him therfore, for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shalbe holy vnto thee: for I the Lord which sanctifie you, am holy.

9 ¶ And the daughter of any Priest, if she profane her selfe, by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: shee shall be burnt with fire.

10 And he that is the high Priest among his brethren, vpon whose head the anointing oyle was powred, and that is consecrated to put on the garments, shall not vncouer his head, nor rent his clothes:

11 Neither shall he goe in to any dead body, nor defile himselfe for his father, or for his mother:

12 Neither shall hee goe out of the Sanctuary, nor prophane the Sanctuary of his God; for the crowne of the anointing oile of his God is vpon him: I am the Lord.

13 And he shall take a wife in her virginitie.

14 A widow, or a diuorced woman, or prophane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgine of his owne people to wife.

15 Neither shal he prophane his seed among his people: for I the Lord doe sanctifie him.

16 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

17 Speake vnto Aaron, saying, Whosoeuer he be of thy seed in their generations, that hath any blemish, let him not approche to offer the bread of his God:

18 For whatsoeuer man hee be that hath a blemish, he shall not approche: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

19 Or a man that is broken footed, or broken handed,

20 Or crooke backt, or a dwarfe, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scuruy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken:

21 No man that hath a blemish, of the seed of Aaron the Priest, shall come nigh to offer the offrings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most Holy, and of the holy:

23 Onely he shall not goe in vnto the Uaile, nor come nigh vnto the Altar, because he hath a blemish, that he prophane not my Sanctuaries: for I the Lord doe sanctifie them.

24 And Moses told it vnto Aaron, and to his sonnes, and vnto all the children of Israel.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:42 am
Leviticus
Chapter 22

2 Speake vnto Aaron, and to his sonnes, that they separate themselues from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they prophane not my holy Name, in those things which they halow vnto me: I am the Lord.

3 Say vnto them, Whosoeuer he be of all your seed, among your generations, that goeth vnto the holy things, which the children of Israel hallow vnto the Lord, hauing his vncleannesse vpon him, that soule shalbe cut off from my presence: I am the Lord.

4 What man soeuer of the seed of Aaron is a leper, or hath a running issue, he shall not eat of the holy things, vntill he be cleane. And who so toucheth any thing that is vncleane by the dead, or a man whose seed goeth from him:

5 Or whosoeuer toucheth any creeping thing, whereby he may be made vncleane, or a man of whom hee may take vncleannesse, whatsoeuer vncleannesse he hath:

6 The soule which hath touched any such, shalbe vncleane vntill Euen, and shall not eate of the holy things, vnlesse he wash his flesh with water.

7 And when the Sunne is downe, he shall be cleane, and shall afterward eate of the holy things, because it is his food.

8 That which dieth of it selfe, or is torne with beasts, hee shall not eate to defile himselfe therewith: I am the Lord.

9 They shall therefore keepe mine Ordinance, lest they beare sinne for it, and die therefore, if they prophane it: I the Lord doe sanctifie them.

10 There shall no stranger eat of the holy thing; a soiourner of the Priests, or an hired seruant shall not eate of the holy thing.

11 But if the Priest buy any soule with his money, he shall eat of it, and he that is borne in his house: they shall eat of his meat.

12 If the Priests daughter also bee married vnto a stranger, she may not eate of an offering of the holy things.

13 But if the Priests daughter be a widow, or diuorced, and haue no childe, and is returned vnto her fathers house, as in her youth, she shall eat of her fathers meat, but there shall no stranger eate thereof.

14 ¶ And if a man eate of the holy thing vnwittingly, then he shall put the fift part thereof vnto it; and shall giue it vnto the Priest, with the holy thing.

15 And they shall not profane the holy things of the children of Israel, which they offer vnto the Lord:

16 Or suffer them to beare the iniquitie of trespasse, when they eate their holy things: for I the Lord do sanctifie them.

17 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

18 Speake vnto Aaron and to his sonnes, and vnto all the children of Israel, and say vnto them, Whatsoeuer he be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, that will offer his oblation for all his vowes, and for all his free will offerings, which they will offer vnto the Lord for a burnt offering:

19 Ye shal offer at your owne wil a male without blemish, of the beeues, of the sheepe, or of the goats.

20 But whatsoeuer hath a blemish, that shall ye not offer: for it shall not be acceptable for you.

21 And whosoeuer offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings vnto the Lord, to accomplish his vow, or a free will offring in beeues or sheepe, it shalbe perfect, to be accepted: there shall be no blemish therein.

22 Blind, or broken, or maimed, or hauing a wenne, or scuruie, or scabbed, ye shal not offer these vnto the Lord, nor make an offring by fire of them vpon the Altar vnto the Lord.

23 Either a bullocke, or a lambe that hath any thing superfluous or lacking in his parts, that mayest thou offer for a free will offring: but for a vow it shal not be accepted.

24 Ye shal not offer vnto the Lord that which is bruised, or crushed, or broken, or cut, neither shall you make any offering thereof in your land.

25 Neither from a strangers hand shall ye offer the bread of your God of any of these; because their corruption is in them, and blemishes bee in them: they shall not be accepted for you.

26 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

27 When a bullocke, or a sheepe, or a goat is brought forth, then it shall bee seuen dayes vnder the damme, and from the eight day and thencefoorth, it shal be accepted for an offering made by fire vnto the Lord.

28 And whether it be cowe or ewe, ye shall not kill it, and her yong, both in one day.

29 And when yee will offer a sacrifice of thankesgiuing vnto the Lord, offer it at your owne will.

30 On the same day it shall be eaten vp, ye shall leaue none of it vntill the morrow: I am the Lord.

31 Therefore shall ye keepe my Commandements, and doe them: I am the Lord.

32 Neither shal ye profane my holy Name, but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the Lord which hallow you,

33 That brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:32 am
Leviticus
Chapter 23

2 Speake vnto the children of Israel, and say vnto them, Concerning the feasts of the Lord, which yee shall proclaime to be holy conuocations, euen these are my feasts.

3 Sixe dayes shall worke be done, but the seuenth day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy conuocation; ye shall doe no worke therein: it is the Sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.

4 ¶ These are the feastes of the Lord, euen holy conuocations, which ye shall proclaime in their seasons.

5 In the fourteenth day of the first moneth at euen, is the Lords Passeouer.

6 And on the fifteenth day of the same moneth, is the feast of vnleauened bread vnto the Lord: seuen dayes ye must eate vnleauened bread.

7 In the first day ye shall haue an holy conuocation: ye shall do no seruile worke therein.

8 But ye shal offer an offring made by fire vnto the Lord seuen dayes: in the seuenth day is an holy conuocation, Ye shall doe no seruile worke therein.

9 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

10 Speake vnto the children of Israel, and say vnto them, When yee be come into the land which I giue vnto you, and shal reape the haruest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheafe of the first fruits of your haruest vnto the Priest:

11 And hee shall waue the sheafe before the Lord to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the Sabbath the Priest shall waue it.

12 And ye shall offer that day, when ye waue the sheafe, an hee lambe without blemish of the first yeere, for a burnt offering vnto the Lord.

13 And the meat offring thereof shall be two tenth deales of fine flowre, mingled with oile, an offering made by fire vnto the Lord, for a sweet sauour: and the drinke offering thereof shalbe of wine, the fourth part of an Hin.

14 And ye shall eate neither bread, nor parched corne, nor greene eares, vntill the selfe same day that yee haue brought an offering vnto your God: It shalbe a statute for euer, throughout your generations, in all your dwellings.

15 ¶ And ye shall count vnto you from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheafe of the waue offering; seuen Sabbaths shalbe complete.

16 Euen vnto the morrow after the seuenth Sabbath, shall ye number fifty dayes, and ye shall offer a new meat offering vnto the Lord.

17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two waue-loaues, of two tenth deales: they shalbe of fine flowre, they shall be baken with leauen, they are the first fruits vnto the Lord.

18 And ye shall offer with the bread seuen lambes without blemish, of the first yeere, and one yong bullocke and two rammes: they shall be for a burnt offering vnto the Lord, with their meat offring and their drinke offrings, euen an offering made by fire of sweet sauour vnto the Lord.

19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goates, for a sinne offering, and two lambes of the first yeere, for a sacrifice of peace offerings.

20 And the Priest shall waue them with the bread of the first fruits, for a waue-offring before the Lord, with the two lambs: they shalbe holy to the Lord for the Priests.

21 And ye shal proclaime on the selfe same day, that it may be an holy conuocation vnto you: ye shall doe no seruile worke therein: it shall be a statute for euer in all your dwellings throughout your generations.

22 ¶ And when ye reape the haruest of your land, thou shalt not make cleane riddance of the corners of the field, when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy haruest: thou shalt leaue them vnto the poore, and to the stranger: I am the Lord your God.

23 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

24 Speake vnto the children of Israel, saying, In the seuenth moneth, in the first day of the moneth shall yee haue a Sabbath, a memoriall of blowing of trumpets, an holy conuocation.

25 Ye shall do no seruile worke therein; but ye shall offer an offering made by fire vnto the Lord.

26 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

27 Also on the tenth day of this seuenth moneth, there shalbe a day of atonement, it shalbe an holy conuocation vnto you, & ye shall afflict your soules, and offer an offering made by fire vnto the Lord.

28 And ye shall doe no worke in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you, before the Lord your God.

29 For whatsoeuer soule it bee that shall not bee afflicted in that same day, hee shall bee cut off from among his people.

30 And whatsoeuer soule it bee that doeth any worke in that same day, the same soule will I destroy from among his people.

31 Ye shall doe no maner of worke: it shall be a statute for euer throughout your generations, in all your dwellings.

32 It shalbe vnto you a Sabbath of rest, and yee shall afflict your soules in the ninth day of the moneth at Euen, from Euen vnto Euen shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.

33 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

34 Speake vnto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seuenth moneth, shall be the feast of Tabernacles for seuen dayes vnto the Lord.

35 On the first day shalbe an holy conuocation: ye shall doe no seruile worke therein.

36 Seuen dayes ye shall offer an offring made by fire vnto the Lord, on the eight day shall be an holy conuocation vnto you, and ye shall offer an offering made by fire vnto the Lord: It is a solemne assembly, and ye shall doe no seruile worke therein.

37 These are the feasts of the Lord which ye shall proclaime to be holy conuocations, to offer an offering made by fire vnto the Lord, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, & drinke offerings, euery thing vpon his day;

38 Beside the Sabbaths of the Lord, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vowes, and beside all your free will offerings, which ye giue vnto the Lord.
39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seuenth moneth when yee haue gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keepe a feast vnto the Lord seuen dayes. On the first day shall bee a Sabbath, and on the eight day shall bee a Sabbath.

40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughes of goodly trees, branches of Palme trees, and the boughes of thicke trees, and willowes of the brooke, and yee shall reioyce before the Lord your God seuen dayes.

41 And yee shall keepe it a feast vnto the Lord seuen dayes in the yeere: It shalbe a Statute for euer in your generations, ye shall celebrate it in the seuenth moneth.

42 Ye shall dwell in boothes seuen dayes: all that are Israelites borne, shall dwell in boothes;

43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in boothes, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

44 And Moses declared vnto the children of Israel the feastes of the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:49 am
Leviticus
Chapter 24

2 Command the children of Israel, that they bring vnto thee pure oyle Oliue, beaten, for the light, to cause the lampes to burne continually.

3 Without the Uaile of the Testimonie, in the Tabernacle of the Congregation, shal Aaron order it from the euening vnto the morning, before the Lord continually: It shall be a Statute for euer in your generations.

4 He shall order the lampes vpon the pure Candlesticke before the Lord continually.

5 ¶ And thou shalt take fine flowre, and bake twelue cakes thereof: two tenth deales shall be in one cake.

6 And thou shalt set them in two rowes, sixe on a row vpon the pure Table, before the Lord.

7 And thou shalt put pure frankincense vpon ech row, that it may bee on the bread for a memorial, euen an offering made by fire vnto the Lord.

8 Euery Sabbath he shall set it in order before the Lord continually, being taken from the children of Israel by an euerlasting couenant.

9 And it shall be Aarons and his sonnes, and they shall eate it in the holy place: for it is most holy vnto him, of the offerings of the Lord made by fire, by a perpetuall statute.

10 ¶ And the sonne of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel: and this sonne of the Israelitish woman, and a man of Israel stroue together in the campe.

11 And the Israelitish womans sonne blasphemed the name of the Lord, and cursed, and they brought him vnto Moses: and his mothers name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan.

12 And they put him in ward, that the minde of the Lord might bee shewed them.

13 And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

14 Bring forth him that hath cursed, without the Campe, and let all that heard him, lay their hands vpon his head, and let all the Congregation stone him.

15 And thou shalt speake vnto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoeuer curseth his God, shall beare his sinne.

16 And hee that blasphemeth the Name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the Congregation shall certainely stone him: Aswell the stranger, as he that is borne in the land, when he blasphemeth the Name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

17 ¶ And he that killeth any man, shall surely be put to death.

18 And he that killeth a beast, shall make it good; beast for beast.

19 And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shal it be done to him:

20 Breach, for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him againe.

21 And hee that killeth a beast, hee shall restore it: and hee that killeth a man, he shall be put to death.

22 Ye shall haue one maner of law, aswell for the stranger, as for one of your owne countrey: for I am the Lord your God.

23 ¶ And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring foorth him that had cursed, out of the Campe, and stone him with stones: and the children of Israel did as the Lord commanded Moses.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:44 am
Leviticus
Chapter 25

1 And the Lord spake vnto Moses in Mount Sinai, saying,

2 Speake vnto the children of Israel, and say vnto them: when yee come into the land which I giue you, then shall the land keepe a Sabbath vnto the Lord.

3 Sixe yeeres thou shalt sow thy field, and sixe yeeres thou shalt prune thy Uineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof.

4 But in the seuenth yeere shalbe a Sabbath of rest vnto the land, a Sabbath for the Lord: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy Uineyard.

5 That which groweth of it owne accord of thy haruest, thou shalt not reape, neither gather the grapes of thy Uine vndressed: for it is a yeere of rest vnto the land.

6 And the Sabbath of the land shall be meat for you; for thee, and for thy seruant, and for thy mayd, and for thy hired seruant, and for the stranger that soiourneth with thee,

7 And for thy cattel, and for the beast that are in thy land, shall all the encrease thereof be meat.

8 ¶ And thou shalt number seuen Sabbaths of yeeres vnto thee, seuen times seuen yeeres, and the space of the seuen Sabbaths of yeeres, shall be vnto thee fourtie and nine yeeres.

9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the Iubile to sound, on the tenth day of the seuenth moneth; in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.

10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth yeere, and proclaime libertie throughout all the land, vnto al the inhabitants thereof: It shalbe a Iubile vnto you, and ye shall returne euery man vnto his possession, and ye shall returne euery man vnto his family.

11 A Iubile shall that fiftieth yeere be vnto you: Ye shall not sow, neither reape that which groweth of it selfe in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy Uine vndressed.

12 For it is the Iubile, it shall be holy vnto you: ye shall eate the encrease thereof out of the field.

13 In the yeere of this Iubile yee shall returne euery man vnto his possession.

14 And if thou sell ought vnto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbours hand, ye shall not oppresse one another.

15 According to the number of yeres after the Iubile, thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, and according vnto the number of yeeres of the fruits, he shall sell vnto thee.

16 According to the multitude of yeeres, thou shalt encrease the price thereof, and according to the fewnesse of yeeres, thou shalt diminish the price of it: for according to the number of the yeeres of the fruites doeth hee sell vnto thee.

17 Yee shall not therefore oppresse one another; but thou shalt feare thy God: For I am the Lord your God.

18 ¶ Wherefore ye shall do my Statutes, and keepe my Iudgements, and doe them, and ye shall dwell in the land in safetie.

19 And the land shall yeeld her fruit, and ye shal eat your fill, and dwell therin in safetie.

20 And if ye shall say, What shall we eate the seuenth yeere? Behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase:

21 Then I will command my blessing vpon you in the sixt yeere, and it shall bring forth fruit for three yeeres.

22 And ye shall sow the eight yeere, and eat yet of old fruit, vntill the ninth yeere: vntill her fruits come in, ye shall eate of the old store.

23 ¶ The land shall not be sold for euer: for the land is mine, for ye were strangers and soiourners with me.

24 And in all the land of your possession, ye shall grant a redemption for the land.

25 ¶ If thy brother be waxen poore, and hath sold away some of his possession, and if any of his kinne come to redeeme it, then shall hee redeeme that which his brother sold.

26 And if the man haue none to redeeme it, and himselfe bee able to redeeme it:

27 Then let him count the yeeres of the sale therof, and restore the ouerplus vnto the man, to whom he sold it, that he may returne vnto his possession.

28 But if he be not able to restore it to him, then that which is sold, shall remaine in the hand of him that hath bought it, vntill the yeere of Iubile: and in the Iubile it shall goe out, and he shall returne vnto his possession.

29 And if a man sell a dwelling house in a walled citie, then he may redeeme it within a whole yeere after it is solde: within a full yeere may he redeeme it.

30 And if it be not redeemed within the space of a full yeere, then the house that is in the walled citie, shall be stablished for euer to him that bought it, throughout his generations: it shall not goe out in the Iubile.

31 But the houses of the villages which haue no walles round about them, shall bee counted as the fields of the countrey: they may ee redeemed, and they shall goe out in the Iubile.

32 Notwithstanding, the cities of the Leuites, and the houses of the cities of their possession, may the Leuites redeeme at any time.

33 And if a man purchase of the Leuites, then the house that was sold, and the citie of his possession shall goe out in the yeere of Iubile: for the houses of the cities of the Leuites are their possession among the children of Israel.

34 But the field of the suburbs of their cities may not be sold, for it is their perpetuall possession.

35 ¶ And if thy brother bee waxen poore, and fallen in decay with thee, then thou shalt relieue him, yea though he be a stranger, or a soiourner, that hee may liue with thee.

36 Take thou no vsurie of him, or increase: but feare thy God, that thy brother may liue with thee.

37 Thou shalt not giue him thy money vpon vsurie, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.

38 I am the Lord your God, which brought you foorth out of the land of Egypt, to giue you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.

39 ¶ And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poore, and be sold vnto thee, thou shalt not compell him to serue as a bond seruant.

40 But as an hired seruant, and as a soiourner he shall be with thee, and shall serue thee vnto the yere of Iubile.

41 And then shall hee depart from thee, both he and his children with him, and shall returne vnto his owne familie, and vnto the possession of his fathers shall he returne.

42 For they are my seruants, which I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: they shall not be sold as bond men.

43 Thou shalt not rule ouer him with rigour, but shalt feare thy God.

44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt haue, shall be of the Heathen, that are round about you: of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

45 Moreouer, of the children of the strangers that do soiourne among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shalbe your possession.

46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherite them for a possession, they shal bee your bondmen for euer: but ouer your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one ouer another with rigour.

47 ¶ And if a soiourner or stranger waxe rich by thee, and thy brother that dwelleth by him waxe poore, and sell himselfe vnto the stranger or soiourner by thee, or to the stocke of the strangers family:

48 After that he is sold, hee may be redeemed againe: one of his brethren may redeeme him.

49 Either his vncle, or his vncles sonne may redeeme him, or any that is nigh of kinne vnto him, of his family, may redeeme him: or if he be able, hee may redeeme himselfe.

50 And he shall reckon with him that bought him, from the yeere that he was sold to him, vnto the yeere of Iubile, and the price of his sale shalbe according vnto the number of yeeres, according to the time of an hired seruant shall it be with him.

51 If there be yet many yeeres behinde, according vnto them hee shall giue againe the price of his redemption, out of the money that hee was bought for.

52 And if there remaine but few yeeres vnto the yeere of Iubile, then he shall count with him, and according vnto his yeeres shall he giue him againe the price of his redemption.

53 And as a yeerely hired seruant shall he be with him: and the other shall not rule with rigour ouer him in thy sight.

54 And if hee be not redeemed in these yeeres, then he shall goe out in the yeere of Iubile, both he, and his children with him.

55 For vnto me the children of Israel are seruants, they are my seruants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:01 am
Leviticus
Chapter 26

1 Yee shall make you no Idoles nor grauen Image, neither reare you vp a standing image, neither shall yee set vp any Image of stone in your land, to bow downe vnto it: For I am the Lord your God.

2 Ye shal keepe my Sabbaths, and reuerence my Sanctuary: I am the Lord.

3 ¶ If ye walke in my Statutes, and keepe my Commandements, and doe them;

4 Then I will giue you raine in due season, and the land shall yeeld her increase, and the trees of the field shall yeeld their fruit.

5 And your threshing shall reach vnto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach vnto the sowing time: and yee shal eat your bread to the full, and dwel in your land safely.

6 And I wil giue peace in the land, and ye shall lye downe, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid euill beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword goe through your land.

7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

8 And fiue of you shal chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

9 For I wil haue respect vnto you, and make you fruitfull, and multiply you, & establish my couenant with you.

10 And yee shall eate old store, and bring forth the old, because of the new.

11 And I will set my Tabernacle amongst you: and my soule shall not abhorre you.

12 And I will walke among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

13 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that yee should not be their bondmen, & I haue broken the bandes of your yoke, and made you go vpright.

14 ¶ But if ye will not hearken vnto me, and will not doe all these Commandements:

15 And if ye shall despise my Statutes, or if your soule abhorre my Iudgements, so that ye wil not doe all my Commandements, but that yee breake my Couenant:

16 I also will doe this vnto you, I will euen appoint ouer you terrour, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seede in vaine, for your enemies shall eate it.

17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slaine before your enemies: they that hate you shall reigne ouer you, and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken vnto me, then I will punish you seuen times more for your sinnes.

19 And I will breake the pride of your power, and I will make your heauen as yron, and your earth as brasse:

20 And your strength shall be spent in vaine: for your land shall not yeeld her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yeeld their fruits.

21 ¶ And if ye walke contrary vnto me, and will not hearken vnto mee, I will bring seuen times moe plagues vpon you, according to your sinnes.

22 I will also send wilde beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattell, and make you few in number, and your high wayes shall be desolate.

23 And if ye will not be reformed by these things, but will walke contrary vnto me:

24 Then will I also walke contrary vnto you, and will punish you yet seuen times for your sinnes.

25 And I will bring a sword vpon you, that shall auenge the quarell of my couenant: and when yee are gathered together within your cities, I wil send the pestilence among you, and ye shalbe deliuered into the hand of the enemie.

26 And when I haue broken the staffe of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one ouen, and they shall deliuer you your bread againe by weight: and ye shall eate, and not bee satisfied.

27 And if ye wil not for all this hearken vnto me, but walke contrary vnto mee,

28 Then I wil walke contrary vnto you also in fury, and I, euen I will chastise you seuen times for your sinnes.

29 And ye shal eate the flesh of your sonnes, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eate.

30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut downe your images, and cast your carkeises vpon the carkeises of your idoles, and my soule shall abhorre you.

31 And I wil make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries vnto desolation, and I will not smell the sauour of your sweet odours.

32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwel therein, shall be astonished at it.

33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

34 Then shall the lande enioy her Sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and yee be in your enemies land, euen then shall the land rest, and enioy her Sabbaths.

35 As long as it lieth desolate, it shall rest: because it did not rest in your Sabbaths, when ye dwelt vpon it.

36 And vpon them that are left aliue of you, I will send a faintnesse into their hearts in the lands of their enemies, and the sound of a shaken leafe shall chase them, and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword: and they shall fall, when none pursueth.

37 And they shall fall one vpon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and yee shall haue no power to stand before your enemies.

38 And yee shall perish among the Heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eate you vp.

39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquitie in your enemies lands, and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

40 If they shall confesse the iniquitie of their fathers, with their trespasse which they trespassed against me, and that also they haue walked contrary vnto me:

41 And that I also haue walked contrary vnto them, and haue brought them into the land of their enemies: if then their vncircumcised hearts bee humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquitie:

42 Then will I remember my couenant with Iacob, and also my couenant with Isaac, and also my couenant with Abraham will I remember, and I will remember the land.

43 The land also shalbe left of them, and shall enioy her Sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquitie: because, euen because they despised my Iudgements, and because their soule abhorred my Statutes

44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhorre them, to destroy them vtterly, and to breake my couenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.

45 But I wil for their sakes remember the couenant of their Ancestours, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt, in the sight of the Heathen, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.

46 These are the Statutes, and Iudgements, and Lawes which the Lord made betweene him and the children of Israel, in mount Sinai, by the hand of Moses.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:36 am
Leviticus
Chapter 27

2 Speake vnto the children of Israel, and say vnto them, When a man shal make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the Lord, by thy estimation.

3 And thy estimation shall be: Of the male from twentie yeeres old, euen vnto sixtie yeeres old: euen thy estimation shall be fiftie shekels of siluer, after the shekel of the Sanctuary.

4 And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirtie shekels.

5 And if it be from fiue yeeres olde, euen vnto twentie yeeres old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twentie shekels, and for the female ten shekels.

6 And if it be from a moneth old, euen vnto fiue yeeres old, then thy estimation shall be of the male, fiue shekels of siluer, and for the female, thy estimation shall be three shekels of siluer.

7 And if it be from sixtie yeeres old, and aboue, if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteene shekels, and for the female ten shekels.

8 But if he bee poorer then thy estimation, then he shall present himselfe before the Priest, and the Priest shall value him: according to his abilitie that vowed, shall the Priest value him.

9 And if it be a beast whereof men bring an offering vnto the Lord, all that any man giueth of such vnto the Lord, shall be holy.

10 He shall not alter it, nor change it, a good for a bad, or a bad for a good: And if hee shall at all change beast for beast, then it, and the exchange thereof shall be holy.

11 And if it be any vncleane beast, of which they doe not offer a sacrifice vnto the Lord, then he shall present the beast before the Priest:

12 And the Priest shall value it, whether it be good or bad: as thou valuest it who art the Priest: so shall it be.

13 But if hee will at all redeeme it, then he shall adde a fift part thereof vnto thy estimation.

14 ¶ And when a man shall sanctifie his house to be holy vnto the Lord, then the Priest shal estimate it, whether it be good or bad: as the Priest shall estimate it, so shall it stand.

15 And if he that sanctified it, will redeeme his house, then he shall adde the fift part of the money of thy estimation vnto it, and it shall be his.

16 And if a man shall sanctifie vnto the Lord some part of a field of his possession, then thy estimation shall be according to the seed thereof: An Homer of barley seed shall be valued at fiftie shekels of siluer.

17 If hee sanctifie his field from the yeere of Iubile, according to thy estimation it shall stand.

18 But if hee sanctifie his field after the Iubile, then the Priest shall reckon vnto him the money, according to the yeeres that remaine, euen vnto the yeere of the Iubile, and it shall be abated from thy estimation.

19 And if he that sanctified the field, will in any wise redeeme it, then he shal adde the fift part of the money of thy estimation vnto it, and it shall be assured to him.

20 And if hee will not redeeme the field, or if he haue sold the field to another man, it shall not be redeemed any more.

21 But the field, when it goeth out in the Iubile, shall be holy vnto the Lord, as a field deuoted: the possession thereof shalbe the Priests.

22 And if a man sanctifie vnto the Lord a field which he hath bought, which is not of the fieldes of his possession:

23 Then the Priest shall reckon vnto him the worth of thy estimation, euen vnto the yeere of the Iubile, and hee shall giue thine estimation in that day, as a holy thing vnto the Lord.

24 In the yeere of the Iubile, the field shall returne vnto him of whom it was bought, euen to him to whom the possession of the land did belong.

25 And all thy estimations shall be according to the shekel of the Sanctuarie: twentie Gerahs shall bee the shekel.

26 ¶ Onely the firstling of the beasts which should be the Lords firstling, no man shall sanctifie it, whether it bee oxe, or sheepe: It is the Lords.

27 And if it be of an vncleane beast, then hee shall redeeme it according to thine estimation, and shall adde a fifth part of it thereto: Or if it be not redeemed, then it shalbe sold according to thy estimation.

28 Notwithstanding, no deuoted thing that a man shall deuote vnto the Lord, of all that he hath, both of man and beast, and of the field of his possession, shall be sold or redeemed: euery deuoted thing is most holy vnto the Lord.

29 None deuoted, which shalbe deuoted of men, shall be redeemed: but shall surely be put to death.

30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lords: it is holy vnto the Lord.

31 And if a man will at all redeeme ought of his tithes, he shall adde thereto the fifth part thereof.

32 And concerning the tithe of the herde, or of the flocke, euen of whatsoeuer passeth vnder the rod, the tenth shalbe holy vnto the Lord.

33 He shall not search whether it be good or bad, neither shall he change it: and if he change it at all, then both it, and the change thereof, shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.

34 These are the Commandements which the Lord commanded Moses, for the children of Israel in mount Sinai.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:52 am
Numbers
Chapter 1

1 And the Lord spake vnto Moses in the wildernesse of Sinai, in the Tabernacle of the Congregation, on the first day of the second moneth, in the second yeere, after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying,

2 Take yee the summe of all the Congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, euery male by their polle:

3 From twentie yeeres old and vpward, all that are able to goe foorth to warre in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

4 And with you there shalbe a man of euery Tribe: euery one head of the house of his fathers.

5 ¶ And these are the names of the men that shall stand with you: of the tribe of Reuben, Elizur the sonne of Shedeur.

6 Of Simeon: Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai.

7 Of Iudah: Nahshon, the sonne of Amminadab.

8 Of Issachar: Nethaneel, the sonne of Zuar.

9 Of Zebulun: Eliab the sonne of Helon.

10 Of the children of Ioseph: of Ephraim, Elishama the sonne of Ammihud: of Manasseh, Gamaliel the sonne of Pedahzur.

11 Of Beniamin: Abidan, the sonne of Gideoni.

12 Of Dan: Ahiezer, the sonne of Ammishaddai.

13 Of Asher: Pagiel the sonne of Ocran.

14 Of Gad: Eliasaph, the sonne of Deuel.

15 Of Naphthali: Ahira the sonne of Enan.

16 These were the renowned of the Congregation, Princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands in Israel.

17 ¶ And Moses and Aaron tooke these men, which are expressed by their names.

18 And they assembled all the Congregation together on the first day of the second moneth, and they declared their pedegrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeres old and vpward by their polle.

19 As the Lord commaunded Moses, so he numbred them in the wildernesse of Sinai.

20 And the children of Reuben Israels eldest sonne, by their generations after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, by their polle, euery male from twenty yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to go forth to warre:

21 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Reuben, were fourty and sixe thousand and fiue hundred.

22 ¶ Of the children of Simeon by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, those that were numbred of them, according to the number of the names, by their polles, euery male from twenty yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe foorth to warre:

23 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Simeon, were fiftie and nine thousand, and three hundred.

24 ¶ Of the children of Gad by their generations, after their families by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe foorth to warre:

25 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Gad, were fourty and fiue thousand, sixe hundred and fiftie.

26 ¶ Of the children of Iudah by their generations, after their families by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe foorth to warre:

27 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Iudah, were threescore and fourteene thousand, and sixe hundred.

28 ¶ Of the children of Issachar, by their generations, after their families by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe foorth to warre:

29 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Issachar, were fiftie and foure thousand, and foure hundred.

30 ¶ Of the children of Zebulun, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe foorth to warre:

31 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Zebulun, were fiftie and seuen thousand and foure hundred.

32 ¶ Of the children of Ioseph; namely of the children of Ephraim, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe foorth to warre:

33 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Ephraim, were fourty thousand and fiue hundred.

34 ¶ Of the children of Manasseh by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers according to the number of the names, from twenty yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to go forth to warre:

35 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Manasseh, were thirty and two thousand, and two hundred.

36 ¶ Of the children of Beniamin, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names from twenty yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe foorth to warre:

37 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Beniamin, were thirtie and fiue thousand, and foure hundred.

38 ¶ Of the children of Dan, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twentie yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe forth to warre:

39 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Dan, were threescore and two thousand, and seuen hundred.

40 ¶ Of the children of Asher, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twentie yeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe forth to warre:

41 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Asher, were fourtie and one thousand, and fiue hundred.

42 ¶ Of the children of Naphtali, throughout their generations, after their families by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twentie yeeres olde and vpward, all that were able to goe forth to warre:

43 Those that were numbred of them, euen of the tribe of Naphtali, were fiftie and three thousand, and foure hundred.

44 These are those that were numbred, which Moses and Aaron numbred, and the Princes of Israel, being twelue men: each one was for the house of his fathers.

45 So were all those that were numbred of the children of Israel, by the house of their fathers, from twenty yeeres old and vpward, all that were able to goe forth to warre in Israel:

46 Euen all they, that were numbred, were sixe hundred thousand, and three thousand, and fiue hundred and fiftie.

47 ¶ But the Leuites after the tribe of their fathers, were not numbred among them.

48 For the Lord had spoken vnto Moses, saying,

49 Onely thou shalt not number the tribe of Leui, neither take the summe of them among the children of Israel.

50 But thou shalt appoint the Leuites ouer the Tabernacle of Testimonie, and ouer all the vessels thereof, and ouer all things that belong to it: they shall beare the Tabernacle, and all the vessels thereof, and they shall minister vnto it, and shall encampe round about the Tabernacle.

51 And when the Tabernacle setteth forward, the Leuites shall take it downe: and when the Tabernacle is to be pitched, the Leuites shall set it vp: and the stranger that commeth nigh, shall be put to death.

52 And the children of Israel shall pitch their tents euery man by his own campe, and euery man by his owne standerd, throughout their hostes.

53 But the Leuites shall pitch round about the Tabernacle of Testimonie, that there be no wrath vpon the Congregation of the children of Israel: and the Leuites shall keepe the charge of the Tabernacle of Testimonie.

54 And the children of Israel did according to all that the Lord commanded Moses, so did they.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:58 am
Numbers
Chapter 2

1 And the Lord spake vnto Moses, and vnto Aaron, saying,

2 Euery man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his owne standerd, with the ensigne of their fathers house: farre off about the Tabernacle of the Congregation shall they pitch.

3 And on the East side toward the rising of the Sunne, shall they of the standerd of the campe of Iudah pitch, throughout their armies: and Nahshon the sonne of Amminadab, shall bee captaine of the children of Iudah.

4 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were threescore and fourteene thousand, and sixe hundred.

5 And those that doe pitch next vnto him, shall be the tribe of Issachar: and Nethaneel the sonne of Zuar, shall bee captaine of the children of Issachar.

6 And his hoste, and those that were numbred thereof, were fiftie and foure thousand, and foure hundred.

7 Then the tribe of Zebulun: and Eliab the sonne of Helon, shalbe captaine of the children of Zebulun.

8 And his hoste and those that were numbred thereof, were fiftie and seuen thousand, and foure hundred.

9 All that were numbred in the Campe of Iudah, were an hundred thousand, and fourescore thousand, and sixe thousand, and foure hundred, throughout their armies: these shall first set foorth.

10 ¶ On the Southside shall be the standerd of the Campe of Reuben, according to their armies: and the captaine of the children of Reuben shall be Elizur the sonne of Shedeur.

11 And his hoste, and those that were numbred thereof, were fourtie and sixe thousand, and fiue hundred.

12 And those which pitch by him, shall bee the tribe of Simeon, and the captaine of the children of Simeon shall be Shelumiel the sonne of Zurishaddai.

13 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were fiftie and nine thousand, and three hundred.

14 Then the tribe of Gad: and the captaine of the sonnes of Gad shall be Eliasaph the sonne of Reuel.

15 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were fourtie and fiue thousand, and sixe hundred and fiftie.

16 All that were numbred in the Campe of Reuben were an hundred thousand, and fiftie and one thousand, and foure hundred and fiftie throughout their armies: and they shall set foorth in the second ranke.

17 ¶ Then the Tabernacle of the Congregation shall set forward with the Campe of the Leuites, in the midst of the Campe: as they encampe, so shall they set forward, euery man in his place by their standerds.

18 ¶ On the West side shall bee the standerd of the Campe of Ephraim, according to their armies: and the captaine of the sonnes of Ephraim, shall be Elishama the sonne of Ammihud.

19 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were fourtie thousand and fiue hundred.

20 And by him shall be the tribe of Manasseh: and the captaine of the children of Manasseh, shalbe Gamaliel the sonne of Pedahzur.

21 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were thirtie and two thousand, and two hundred.

22 Then the tribe of Beniamin: and the captaine of the sonnes of Beniamin, shall bee Abidan the sonne of Gideoni.

23 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were thirtie and fiue thousand, and foure hundred.

24 All that were numbred of the Campe of Ephraim, were an hundred thousand, and eight thousand, and an hundred, throughout their armies: and they shall goe forward in the third ranke.

25 ¶ The standerd of the Campe of Dan shall be on the Northside by their armies: and the captaine of the children of Dan shall be Ahiezer, the sonne of Ammishaddai.

26 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were threescore and two thousand, and seuen hundred.

27 And those that encampe by him, shalbe the tribe of Asher: and the captaine of the children of Asher, shalbe Pagiel the sonne of Ocran.

28 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were fourtie and one thousand, and fiue hundred.

29 ¶ Then the tribe of Naphtali: and the captaine of the children of Naphtali, shall bee Ahira the sonne of Enan.

30 And his hoste, and those that were numbred of them, were fiftie and three thousand, and foure hundred.

31 All they that were numbred in the Campe of Dan, were an hundred thousand, and fifty and seuen thousand, and sixe hundred: they shall goe hindmost with their standerds.

32 ¶ These are those which were numbred of the children of Israel, by the house of their fathers; all those that were numbred of the Campes throughout their hostes, were sixe hundred thousand, and three thousand, and fiue hundred and fiftie.

33 But the Leuites were not numbred among the children of Israel, as the Lord commanded Moses.

34 And the children of Israel did according to all that the Lord commanded Moses: so they pitched by their standerds, and so they set forward euery one after their families, according to the house of their fathers.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:06 am
Numbers
Chapter 3

1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses, in the day that the Lord spake with Moses in Mount Sinai.

2 And these are the names of the sonnes of Aaron: Nadab the first borne, and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar.

3 These are the names of the sonnes of Aaron the Priests, which were anointed, whom he consecrated to minister in the Priests office.

4 And Nadab and Abihu died before the Lord, when they offered strange fire before the Lord in the wildernesse of Sinai, and they had no children: and Eleazar and Ithamar ministred in the Priests office in the sight of Aaron their father.

5 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

6 Bring the tribe of Leui neere, and present them before Aaron the Priest, that they may minister vnto him.

7 And they shall keepe his charge, and the charge of the whole Congregation before the Tabernacle of the Congregation, to doe the seruice of the Tabernacle.

8 And they shall keepe all the instruments of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, and the charge of the children of Israel, to doe the seruice of the Tabernacle.

9 And thou shalt giue the Leuites vnto Aaron and to his sonnes: they are wholly giuen vnto him out of the children of Israel.

10 And thou shalt appoint Aaron and his sonnes, and they shall waite on their priests office: and the stranger that commeth nigh, shall bee put to death.

11 And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

12 And I, behold, I haue taken the Leuites from among the children of Israel, in stead of all the first borne that openeth the matrice among the children of Israel: therefore the Leuites shall be mine,

13 Because all the first borne are mine: for on the day that I smote all the first borne in the land of Egypt, I halowed vnto mee all the first borne in Israel, both man, and beast, mine they shall be: I am the Lord.

14 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, in the wildernesse of Sinai, saying,

15 Number the children of Leui, after the house of their fathers, by their families: euery male from a moneth old and vpward shalt thou number them.

16 And Moses numbred them according to the word of the Lord, as he was commanded.

17 And these were the sonnes of Leui, by their names: Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari.

18 And these are the names of the sonnes of Gershon, by their families: Libni, and Shimei.

19 And the sonnes of Kohath by their families: Amram, and Izehar, Hebron and Uzziel.

20 And the sonnes of Merari by their families: Mahli, and Mushi: these are the families of the Leuites, according to the house of their fathers.

21 Of Gershon was the familie of the Libnites, and the familie of the Shimites: these are the families of the Gershonites.

22 Those that were numbred of them, according to the number of all the males, from a moneth old and vpward, euen those that were numbred of them, were seuen thousand and fiue hundred.

23 The families of the Gershonites shal pitch behind the Tabernacle Westward.

24 And the chiefe of the house of the father of the Gershonites, shall be Eliasaph the sonne of Lael.

25 And the charge of the sonnes of Gershon, in the Tabernacle of the Congregation, shall be the Tabernacle, and the tent, the couering thereof, and the hanging for the doore of the Tabernacle of the Congregation:

26 And the hangings of the Court, and the curtaine for the doore of the court, which is by the Tabernacle, and by the Altar round about, and the cords of it, for all the seruice therof.

27 ¶ And of Kohath was the familie of the Amramites, and the familie of the Izeharites, and the familie of the Hebronites, and the familie of the Uzzielites: these are the families of the Kohathites.

28 In the number of all the males, from a moneth olde and vpward, were eight thousand, and sixe hundred, keeping the charge of the Sanctuary.

29 The families of the sonnes of Kohath, shall pitch on the side of the Tabernacle Southward.

30 And the chiefe of the house of the father of the families of the Kohathites shalbe Elizaphan the sonne of Uzziel.

31 And their charge shall be the Arke, and the Table, and the Candlesticke, and the altars, and the vessels of the Sanctuarie, wherewith they minister, and the hanging, and all the seruice thereof.

32 And Eleazar the sonne of Aaron the Priest, shall be chiefe ouer the chiefe of the Leuites, and haue the ouersight of them that keepe the charge of the Sanctuary.

33 ¶ Of Merari was the family of the Mahlites, and the family of the Mushites: these are the families of Merari.

34 And those that were numbred of them, according to the number of all the males from a moneth old & vpward, were sixe thousand and two hundred.

35 And the chiefe of the house of the father of the families of Merari, was Zuriel the sonne of Abihail: these shall pitch on the side of the Tabernacle Northwards.

36 And vnder the custody and charge of the sonnes of Merari, shall bee the boards of the Tabernacle, and the barres thereof, and the pillars thereof, and the sockets thereof, & all the vessels thereof, and all that serueth thereto:

37 And the pillars of the Court round about, and their sockets, and their pinnes, and their cords.

38 ¶ But those that encampe before the Tabernacle toward the East, euen before the Tabernacle of the Congregation Eastward, shall be Moses and Aaron, and his sonnes, keeping the charge of the Sanctuary, for the charge of the children of Israel: and the stranger that commeth nigh, shall be put to death.

39 All that were numbred of the Leuites, which Moses and Aaron numbred at the commaundement of the Lord, throughout their families, all the males from a moneth old and vpward, were twenty and two thousand.

40 ¶ And the Lord said vnto Moses, Number all the first borne of the males of the children of Israel, from a moneth old and vpward, and take the number of their names.

41 And thou shalt take the Leuites for me, (I am the Lord ) in stead of all the first borne among the children of Israel, and the cattell of the Leuites, in stead of all the firstlings among the cattell of the children of Israel.

42 And Moses numbred as the Lord commanded him, all the first borne among the children of Israel.

43 And all the first borne males, by the number of names, from a moneth old & vpward, of those that were numbred of them, were twenty and two thousand, two hundred, and threescore and thirteene.

44 ¶ And the Lord spake vnto Moses, saying,

45 Take the Leuites in stead of all the first borne among the children of Israel, and the cattell of the Leuites in stead of their cattell, and the Leuites shalbe mine: I am the Lord.

46 And for those that are to be redeemed of the two hundred and threescore and thirteene, of the first borne of the children of Israel, which are more then the Leuites;

47 Thou shalt euen take fiue shekels a piece, by the polle, after the shekel of the Sanctuary shalt thou take them; the shekel is twenty gerahs.

48 And thou shalt giue the money, wherewith the odde number of them is to be redeemed, vnto Aaron and to his sonnes.

49 And Moses tooke the redemption money, of them that were ouer and aboue them that were redeemed by the Leuites.

50 Of the first borne of the children of Israel tooke he the money; a thousand, three hundred, and threescore and fiue shekels, after the shekel of the Sanctuary.

51 And Moses gaue the money of them that were redeemed, vnto Aaron and to his sonnes, according to the word of the Lord, as the Lord commanded Moses.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff