Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:12 pm
Frozen Kaori chan

I would just say I'm surprised your still awake o.o it's like what...4 am?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 pm
Hello!
I haven't posted much in this guild and I'm trying to change that. How is everyone?
I'm glad to see activity increasing! I used to go through and read a lot of the rp's on here. ;o;
I'm lurking through the threads to see if there are any I want to join. I'm pretty new to rp-ing though so please bear with me. I'll give it my best shot!

catty_gothloli_21

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Frozen Kaori chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 pm
GalaxyCommander
Frozen Kaori chan

I would just say I'm surprised your still awake o.o it's like what...4 am?

yeah kind of o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 pm
I do this thing called working. I fear it may make me miss this thing called playing. But I can only go as fast as the computer allows.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 pm
catty_gothloli_21
Hello!
I haven't posted much in this guild and I'm trying to change that. How is everyone?
I'm glad to see activity increasing! I used to go through and read a lot of the rp's on here. ;o;
I'm lurking through the threads to see if there are any I want to join. I'm pretty new to rp-ing though so please bear with me. I'll give it my best shot!

cat_ninja welcome to Lurk-ville A request and a suggestion would be to check into my Cauldron and construction yard and vote on one of the two remaining rp's the Merlins magic one has been setup so if you would like it is currently accepting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:46 pm
YOu suppose you can stay split yourself further with other rp's at the same time?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

catty_gothloli_21

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:52 pm
GalaxyCommander

cat_ninja welcome to Lurk-ville A request and a suggestion would be to check into my Cauldron and construction yard and vote on one of the two remaining rp's the Merlins magic one has been setup so if you would like it is currently accepting.

Thank you! I'm reading through your Cauldron thread right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:27 pm
Novama
YOu suppose you can stay split yourself further with other rp's at the same time?

Oh yeah I can run three at once.. more if the others dont get running  

GalaxyCommander

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:17 am
Alright. As long as you are wearing yourself out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:39 pm
I've had the same name on gaia since I joined. Why do other folk feel the need to change their name? It's like changing your identity on here. I suppose if you don't have many friends, it's not a big deal, but when folks change names along with avatar appearence, you might as well have started a new account. It's like we don't value our online persona's enough to stick with them and make them noteworthy. No one will ever remember JackX98X4Life....not only did jack pick a not easy to remember name, but he probably changes it or abandons it for periods of time. Jack will never know what folks who keep their identities for years know.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:45 am
Fantastic 4 friday. Not sure if I should get excited or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:16 am
Novama
I've had the same name on gaia since I joined. Why do other folk feel the need to change their name? It's like changing your identity on here. I suppose if you don't have many friends, it's not a big deal, but when folks change names along with avatar appearence, you might as well have started a new account. It's like we don't value our online persona's enough to stick with them and make them noteworthy. No one will ever remember JackX98X4Life....not only did jack pick a not easy to remember name, but he probably changes it or abandons it for periods of time. Jack will never know what folks who keep their identities for years know.
Yeah only reason im not on my original account was it got hacked way back in the day..  

GalaxyCommander

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:54 am
Novama

I think some people just get tired of their username and want to change it up for varieties sake or something. I personally from what I can remember have never changed my username, I think it's fine the way it is really.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:47 am
I understand why a few folk change their name when they named their avatars years ago something stupid like beiberluvr xd

Like tattoos, a name should have long term value and not just seem right in the moment.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:00 pm
----
lωl T0ki3 says: