Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:49 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kazu took a sip of his tea as he listened to Akari, a bit confused as to why she had asked about the cabin. "It belongs to Kai's father, he's got a few cabins like this scattered about from his traveling days." Kazu explained looking at his tea for a moment before his gaze drifted back onto Akari. "He doesn't really use them all that often, so Kai and I tend to use them on our travels for things like just resting up, or areas for training." Kazu spoke calmly, the warmth of the tea feeling nice in his hands.

To Akari's next question Kazu gave a small shrug "He was just born like that. His father was the same way I suppose, or maybe he got it from his mother. I'm not all that sure, but I've been with Kai for a long time now, so for me it's pretty normal." Kazu spoke. He couldn't tell her the truth about Kai, but he hoped that what he had said would at least help Akari relax a bit. Then Kazu looked at Akari, a bit of curiosity on his face "Any idea why the field was burning? I didn't see any fire elemental demons around when I got there. Kai didn't have any burns which was a relief, were you burned though?" he asked a bit worried. He had only seen the cuts on Akari and tended to those, since he felt to awkward about checking else where for injuries. Kazu was never good with women, he was fine when it came to things like talking to them and stuff like that, but some things just flustered him.

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"magicallytalicious"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
"You idiot!!" Why did humans always ruin her fun! She lunged forward, her toes gripping into the ground to make her move faster. Her fingers curled, exposing her sharp claws that she aimed to plunge into the dragon's back. She ground her teeth as a snarl of annoyance escaped her lips.

Only now that she was attacking did she realize who the human was: it was the local priestess. Kameno knew her value to the village, but still, she made no move to save or protect her. Kazima was on her own until Kameno could kill the dragon. 'It's her own fault for getting in my way.'

((no worries about school! I know it gets hectic. Don't put your homework off for this RP -THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE HERE wink ))

loth17
magicallytalicious

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari
OOC:

Listening to Kazu, Kara still wasn't satisfy with it. -Why do I have a feeling that theres more to it...- But she stood quite about what she thought. "I get it now, makes a lot more sense..." Kazu brought up a surprising subject. Asking about the flames Akari looked down at her hands. "Nope don't feel any burns. But to tell you the truth I didn't see any fire when we were out there. I think I passed out before all that happen." She said with a smile trying to get rid of any concerns about her. Drinking some more of the tea "This is really good... You said this is tea right? Never tried it before today" Akari didn't lie, she loved the tea he gave her. In her past she never had drinks that had flavor it in. Only water is what was given to her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:54 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kazu let out a small sigh of relief when Akari said she hadn't been burned, he knew that she wasn't telling them something, but her business was her business. Besides, they couldn't tell her certain things, it was only fair that she be allowed to do the same. She didn't seem like that bad of a person, but Kazu tended to be cautious about people when they were close to Kai.

Kazu gave Akari a small smile and nodded "I'm glad that you like it. It helps to calm the mind and body." Kazu spoke looking into his tea a bit lost in thought. Snapping out of it Kazu gave a small nervous laugh his face a tad red "Sorry zoned out for a moment. Really, you haven't had it before?" he asked curiously.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari
OOC:

She nodded with a smile on her face. "Mhmm I think the only thing I have ever drunk was water. I never thought people can make different drinks" She says with a laugh. -Hope that didn't come out weird...- She takes more sips of the tea, taking her time drinking the tea. "It tastes so good. How do you make it?" She looked at him, excited and curious of his answer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kazu found it a bit odd that Akari hadn't had anything besides water to drink, but hey, people had their own ways. Kazu smiled a bit when she asked him how to make it "It's actually really simple. Boil some water, then you put in tea leaves, leaves from plants that are able to create the tea. Then you let them stay in there for a while for the taste of the leaves to settle into the water. After that you can put in a couple spices and stuff to alter the flavor a bit." Kazu explained.

Kazu's gaze trailed off of Akari as he spotted a small familiar figure in the background. Kai walked into the room, sleepily rubbing his eyes with a bandaged hand and letting out a small yawn. "Sleep well Kai?" Kazu asked with a small smirk. Kai looked at Kazu and Akari for a moment then smiled happily and gave a nod "Yeah, what about you Akari?" he asked climbing up onto a chair in between Kazu and Akari.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:11 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

Mamoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furuburaddo mūn
{Translates as 'Full Blood Moon'}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mamoru and his younger brother soon made their way to the village. Luckily between the fact that half-demons look mostly human and that Mamoru's sword looks like a normal katana when sheathed they were barely noticed.
"Well look at that brother, we've arrived just in time for the summer festival" The half-breed smiled warmly as they entered the village.The six and a half foot tall, three hundred pound teen then began to make his way deeper into the village. "Well, come on" the elder boy insisted, stopping for a couple seconds before continuing in. As he got closer and closer to the heart of the small farming community Mamoru began to look around.

{OOC: is that okay for an opening post?}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:21 pm
"Oh I forgot about..." Jigoku started to turn around before feeling a sharp pain from behind. Kameno's claws got through Jigoku's flesh but was stopped by the altered body's bone. "You." Jigoku finished turning around. "My puppet is feeling pain. She is alive and aware of being controlled you know. She just can't voice it." Jigoku said with a smile.
wise_ninja_person

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
Nykromantyk

With: Mamoru
Where: In village
OCC:
Walking behind his brother Ren wasn't to happy like Mamoru. "Why so what, its just a festival..." They started to get deeper into the village. He saw many smiles on peoples face. -Why are they doing a festival now? Is it some kind of celebration for something...- He shock his head, not wanting to think about it to much. He sighed as he followed his brother. "Remember father is wanting us to capture a run away demon. Mother doesn't know so he kept it between us. Don't get too excited here, we need to find clues on finding it..." He kept his head down, hiding his face.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:16 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari
OOC:

She turned to see Kai. She was happy to see him awake. When Kai asked her about how she slept, she took a moment before she replied. "Yea I did too." She smiled at Kai. "You want some tea? Its really good" She says drinking some more. Then Keko walked out of the room and jumped onto Akari's lap. She pet his head as she looked up at the other two. "Wheres Nao?" She looks around, not able to see him in sight.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai nodded when Akari asked about him wanting tea, and Kazu got up grabbing another cup and pouring the tea into it before placing it before Kai. "Thank you Kazu." Kai said happily picking up the warm cup of tea in his tiny hands as Kazu sat back down. After taking a little sip, Kai looked at Akari "Nao fell asleep at the foot of my bed. I guess he was tired to." Kai said with a little laugh.

Kai's eyes lit up excitedly and he looked at Kazu "You should have seen the fight! Akari was amazing!! And I think I got the finger webs down!" Kai said smiling happily. Putting his cup back onto the table, Kai started moving his arms around in the motions he had seen Akari use. "She was cutting through them and everything!" Kai cheered.

Kazu couldn't help but to smirk a bit at Kai's energy and rubbed the child's head playfully. "Looks like we've made a strong ally, maybe she can help train you." Kazu said the last part teasingly, making Kai's eyes widen and his head turn to Akari. "With you our group is even stronger! No one will be able to beat us!" Kai let out his little battle cry before taking a gulp of his tea.

It wasn't that he didn't trust Akari to train Kai, it was the simple fact that Kai still didn't have full control of his powers that worried him. Sure he was getting better, but there were still times when the power would go berserk. The only reason Kazu was fine was because of his speed and blocking abilities.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:56 pm
wise_ninja_person

loth17

User Image

Kazima let out a yelp as the first blade of wind ricocheted off her dagger and quickly moved to try and block the others. One gashed her side and she fell to the ground, groaning in pain. Blood gushed from her wound. She placed a hand over the cut and looked up as the brown haired girl finally attacked. Her vision was blurring and fading out, yet when the dragon-demon-thing turned around, she saw a chance to get back at it.

She grabbed the dagger. It began to glow purple as she transferred the rest of her spiritual powers to it. Her body was tingling like flames were scorching the skin as she felt the power move down her arm and into the blade. With the last of her energy, she threw it towards the demon and prayed that it'll hit the mark.

The last thing she thought before she blacked out was why didn't our protector protect me?  

magicallytalicious

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:01 am
-KooL-LiSa-
User Image
Nykromantyk

OCC:
Walking behind his brother Ren wasn't to happy like Mamoru. "Why so what, its just a festival..." They started to get deeper into the village. He saw many smiles on peoples face. -Why are they doing a festival now? Is it some kind of celebration for something...- He shock his head, not wanting to think about it to much. He sighed as he followed his brother. "Remember father is wanting us to capture a run away demon. Mother doesn't know so he kept it between us. Don't get too excited here, we need to find clues on finding it..." He kept his head down, hiding his face.

Mamoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furuburaddo mūn

Mamoru quickly looked around the village before looking back at Ren. "Do you really think a full blood mountain ape demon would be dumb enough to attack a protected village in broad day light?" the elder hybrid asked his brother. Soon the half-breed swordsman's stomach began to growl. "Sorry brother, but we haven't eaten all day" he apologized before looking for someplace to eat. As they got deeper into the village, while still on the search for food, the tall half-demon began to question the villagers. The six foot six teen asked them all if they saw a thirteen foot tall, four armed, horrific demon ape in the last few days.

{ the demon in question:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. }  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:10 am
User Image
Nykromantyk

OCC:

Ren sighed as he followed. -Then why are we in this stupid village, shouldn't we be in the woods...- He thought but couldn't say while Mamoru was talking to the villagers. Looking around something catches his attention. The smell of fresh cooked food, making him look where it was coming from. Again shaking his head and focusing back at the villagers. -I can't get distracted until we get that demon...- He listen to what each human had to say about the demon, which was nothing. Walking with his brother, he turned to him "Maybe this place is highly guarded... It's like these villagers haven't seen a demon in many years. Should we head a different direction outside the village?" He asked, waiting for his brother's reply.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am
-KooL-LiSa-
User Image
Nykromantyk

OCC:

Ren sighed as he followed. -Then why are we in this stupid village, shouldn't we be in the woods...- He thought but couldn't say while Mamoru was talking to the villagers. Looking around something catches his attention. The smell of fresh cooked food, making him look where it was coming from. Again shaking his head and focusing back at the villagers. -I can't get distracted until we get that demon...- He listen to what each human had to say about the demon, which was nothing. Walking with his brother, he turned to him "Maybe this place is highly guarded... It's like these villagers haven't seen a demon in many years. Should we head a different direction outside the village?" He asked, waiting for his brother's reply.

Mamoru

Mamoru looked back at his brother and sighed. "Fine, but first we eat" the elder half-blood insisted "I'm starving". Realizing that none of the villagers had seen the demon in question the half-demon decided that they at least had to grab some dinner before they went back into the woods. "Well Ren, what sounds good to you?" the six-foot-six swordsman asked as he his nose caught the strong scent of barbecue and he quickly followed in. Soon the half-breed had made his way into a shop filled with marinated and roasting meat. "This place smells heavenly" the wolf demon purred as he licked his lips.

{ the demon in question:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [what would you do if you found that in a dark alley? or in your closet?]}

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff