Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:19 pm
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
I understand, but Boogiemon will be the first villian so I need him to be claimed before I start the RP...

You could just run boogiemon yourself since you are the author and know the story best.
I've never been able to properly play villians, plus past the intro I wrote I don't have anything specific planned for the RP

If there isn't really a story, then why do we need boogiemon at all or a part 2 to prepare for. Could just setup the thread, pm invite all the current players, pm invite from the new guy list in the main forum, and just let folks run around doing what they want. Exploring digi world here, fighting each other there, questing for digivolution item everywhere....etcc.

Because I have the arc endings semi-planned, but other than that the idea is a collective 'make s**t up as we go along'

Then I vote that unless you play boogiemon, or you get someone to play boogiemon and tell them what they need to do, that I'll just rp what I want, fight who I want, and if a story pops up around it, then roll with it, but otherwise the story will be a backburner item that may or may not ever come into focus for anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:32 pm
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
I understand, but Boogiemon will be the first villian so I need him to be claimed before I start the RP...

You could just run boogiemon yourself since you are the author and know the story best.
I've never been able to properly play villians, plus past the intro I wrote I don't have anything specific planned for the RP

If there isn't really a story, then why do we need boogiemon at all or a part 2 to prepare for. Could just setup the thread, pm invite all the current players, pm invite from the new guy list in the main forum, and just let folks run around doing what they want. Exploring digi world here, fighting each other there, questing for digivolution item everywhere....etcc.

Because I have the arc endings semi-planned, but other than that the idea is a collective 'make s**t up as we go along'

Then I vote that unless you play boogiemon, or you get someone to play boogiemon and tell them what they need to do, that I'll just rp what I want, fight who I want, and if a story pops up around it, then roll with it, but otherwise the story will be a backburner item that may or may not ever come into focus for anyone.
without the story the RP is meaningless to me  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:47 pm
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk

without the story the RP is meaningless to me

Sounds like as the author of the rp, originator of the story, and the one that feels the necessity of the boss character and story, you should take the initiative and play the boss or work harder at finding someone to play the boss. Without any volunteers that i can tell, you are now at a crossroads where you must make the call to work harder at securing an rp'er for the boss character or walking away from the project.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:30 pm
Wait whats the problem? Sorry, Internets been down for a few days... I thought we were going to start the RP tomorrow??  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:33 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Wait whats the problem? Sorry, Internets been down for a few days... I thought we were going to start the RP tomorrow??

It was supposed to open yesterday although with the small squable I'm not sure when it will start now...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:38 pm
Phoenix347
-KooL-LiSa-

It was supposed to open yesterday although with the small squable I'm not sure when it will start now...

Oh okay... well im glad I didn't missed anything. I see its something about .. boogiemon? Oh i c, no one is playing him yet... Dang that sucks  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:44 pm
Lol, it's kinda funny. The rp is so dependent on that one character, and yet no one is willing to play it.....although, we don't really need to wait any longer. We could start posting anytime we wish since the thread is up and all  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:46 pm
Novama
Lol, it's kinda funny. The rp is so dependent on that one character, and yet no one is willing to play it.....although, we don't really need to wait any longer. We could start posting anytime we wish since the thread is up and all

Yea true... I would play it but not much on the really evil characters. I know i would mess it up.
Why hasnt no one else wants to do it??  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:15 pm
Nykromantyk

While I would offer up to take over him to get the RP going, I'm more acquainted to moral-grey style villains and most digimon villains are... WAY in the dark  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:23 pm
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

While I would offer up to take over him to get the RP going, I'm more acquainted to moral-grey style villains and most digimon villains are... WAY in the dark

-KooL-LiSa-
Novama

Yea true... I would play it but not much on the really evil characters. I know i would mess it up.
Why hasnt no one else wants to do it??

Boogiemon is slightly darker than an overly sadistic morally-grey villian, but Phelesmon is basicly the digimon equivilant of the Robot Devil from Futurama. Though that's just a general idea of his personality other than that whoever chooses to play him can do with him as they wish.  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:30 pm
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

well if we dont have him we can still start. Like we Digi-Destined
don't know who the evil is anyways. Why not we start when they first all gather together or something.
Really want to start this RP lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

don't know who the evil is anyways. Why not we start when they first all gather together or something.
Really want to start this RP lol

Good call. Let's do that 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:46 pm
don't know who the evil is anyways. Why not we start when they first all gather together or something. Really want to start this RP lol
Novama
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

Well how about Nykromantyk... is it alright if we start it? or should we wait on him...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:47 pm
I'm just gonna post when I get around to it. I doubt I would run into the boss within my first post xd  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:54 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
don't know who the evil is anyways. Why not we start when they first all gather together or something. Really want to start this RP lol
Novama
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

Well how about Nykromantyk... is it alright if we start it? or should we wait on him...?

I'm fine with that, but I'm making dinner right now so let's start in the morning  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff