Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Any Tanks Out There? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a Gaia tank?
  Yes
  No
View Results

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:45 am
Cerulean Miko
1littlewolfy
Cerulean Miko
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

Hello! biggrin
I do have a tank and a BG thread along with a bump link above my tank in my siggy.

I was also curious if you know of anyone in need here of fish. I have 20 Aquarium Fish Bundle #4 that I can donate to those in need of fish for their tanks that were donated to me by StrawberryNyah to help others in need. I've been giving out fish that Strawberry previously donated and that I bought whenever and wherever I can but I'd also like to give some out to those in need here.
I wouldn't mind a fish bundle for my fish tank. 3nodding

A bundle has been sent to you. 3nodding Good luck with your tank! biggrin
Thank you! 3nodding

You're very welcome. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 am
Darkerdemons

Would it be better/easier if I sent the bundles for you to give out since if someone only replies to the thread vs. quoting me will only be directly seen by you?  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:27 am
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

Would it be better/easier if I sent the bundles for you to give out since if someone only replies to the thread vs. quoting me will only be directly seen by you?
ninja Would you be alright with keeping the bundles?

At the moment my Mule's inventory is flooded with Kindred items for the Trunk of Kindred and avatar items for the Trunk of Stuff. It takes a while for inventory to load. lol

I'm not opposed to storing them on the mule if you want the bundles off your hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:32 am
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

At the moment my Mule's inventory is flooded with Kindred items for the Trunk of Kindred and avatar items for the Trunk of Stuff. It takes a while for inventory to load. lol

I'm not opposed to storing them on the mule if you want the bundles off your hands.

I can keep them in my inventory. I just wanted to make sure that they were going to be easily accessible for those that needed them.

I'm sure that your inventory is pretty full especially with the event going on. I hope that you got a lot of donations to help everyone out.  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:47 am
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

I can keep them in my inventory. I just wanted to make sure that they were going to be easily accessible for those that needed them.

I'm sure that your inventory is pretty full especially with the event going on. I hope that you got a lot of donations to help everyone out.

heart Thank you! I am! It's nice to know there are so many generous users on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:52 am
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

heart Thank you! I am! It's nice to know there are so many generous users on Gaia.

Np. I'm happy to hear that. Me too! heart  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 am
Darkerdemons

Your tank's low on fish. Do you want a bundle? wink 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:24 am
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

emotion_hug Thank you for the offer. I do not need a bundle at this time.

For the past few months I've been using my tank (and my mule's) to get information that is missing from the guide, so I'm after full tanks of certain fish. Right now I'm after Squid (non-lite) and Skittles Fish, so I'm just asking around to see if anyone has spares sitting in their inventories. The marketplace isn't the best place to find/buy these fish at the moment. lol

ninja Oh~ And grabbed your glow!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:29 am
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

For the past few months I've been using my tank (and my mule's) to get information that is missing from the guide, so I'm after full tanks of certain fish. Right now I'm after Squid (non-lite) and Skittles Fish, so I'm just asking around to see if anyone has spares sitting in their inventories. The marketplace isn't the best place to find/buy these fish at the moment. lol

Oops...I just sent you a bundle. Well, keep it for now. Maybe you can use it later on. I'll see if I have any of the other fish that you need in my inventory. If so, I'll send you some of those.

Thanks for grabbing my glow! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:31 am
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

Oops...I just sent you a bundle. Well, keep it for now. Maybe you can use it later on. I'll see if I have any of the other fish that you need in my inventory. If so, I'll send you some of those.

lol No worries! The bundle will be safe! Thank you for checking about the fish - it makes me feel cared about!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:33 am
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

lol No worries! The bundle will be safe! Thank you for checking about the fish - it makes me feel cared about!

Thanks. I'm happy to check. Of course, I care. You're my friend and my guild mate. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:43 am
Darkerdemons
The marketplace isn't the best place to find/buy these fish at the moment. lol

That's for sure. One person is selling 14 Aquarium Skittles Fish but at 2 different prices and both are over the avg. price. Bummer!

I only found 1 Squid for sale and it was more than double the avg. price.

Unfortunately, I don't have either in my inventory. I only had a [lite] Squid left but as soon as I have time, I will check my other accounts to make sure whether or not I have what you need.  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:42 am
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons
The marketplace isn't the best place to find/buy these fish at the moment. lol

That's for sure. One person is selling 14 Aquarium Skittles Fish but at 2 different prices and both are over the avg. price. Bummer!

I only found 1 Squid for sale and it was more than double the avg. price.

Unfortunately, I don't have either in my inventory. I only had a [lite] Squid left but as soon as I have time, I will check my other accounts to make sure whether or not I have what you need.
lol Thank you for checking.

sweatdrop Yes - I think these two fish are a bit more rare than most fish.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am
Darkerdemons

Please add my tank to the guild list! smile
I've gotten most of my fish over time from dumpster dive. Lots of fish are cheap these days & people throw out pretty good stuff. smile  

mistymountaingirl

Sparkly Friend

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:51 am
mistymountaingirl
Darkerdemons

Please add my tank to the guild list! smile
I've gotten most of my fish over time from dumpster dive. Lots of fish are cheap these days & people throw out pretty good stuff. smile
wink Will do! Do you have a bump thread of your own (it's not a requirement, but I can link to it if you do).

biggrin Your tank looks fantastic!  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces