Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 am
PupSage

I Drink Blue Moon

Alzzak

Rain Yupa

Ryssa Blackblood

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know I'm going to be helping my brother drive his stuff cross country and get moved in to his new place so I'll probably be out of internet contact during most of that time. I'll be getting back on July 5th. When I get back I'll be advancing the story to Razerclaw's den, so prepare for a fight!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 am
Kowsauni
PupSage

I Drink Blue Moon

Alzzak

Rain Yupa

Ryssa Blackblood

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know I'm going to be helping my brother drive his stuff cross country and get moved in to his new place so I'll probably be out of internet contact during most of that time. I'll be getting back on July 5th. When I get back I'll be advancing the story to Razerclaw's den, so prepare for a fight!

Okay, well good luck. Don't pick up any hitchhikers on those backcountry roads!  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:13 am
Kowsauni

If either your start or destination are near southern Nevada, need an extra pair of hands?

Either way, good luck, and have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:00 am
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

If either your start or destination are near southern Nevada, need an extra pair of hands?

Either way, good luck, and have fun!

lol, thanks for the offer. Were actually moving him from California to Texas and I'm flying in from Hawaii to help so its going to be quite a trip. Now off to my flight! I'll have internet tonight so I'll check back then. after that its all up in the air.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 am
Kowsauni
Now off to my flight! I'll have internet tonight so I'll check back then. after that its all up in the air.

... Wait, wouldn't it be all up in the air BEFORE you arrive?

neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:00 am
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Now off to my flight! I'll have internet tonight so I'll check back then. after that its all up in the air.

... Wait, wouldn't it be all up in the air BEFORE you arrive?

neutral
Nah, he's taking one of those new submersible planes.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:39 am
Ryssa Blackblood
Nah, he's taking one of those new submersible planes.

OH! So he's just hitching a ride with a coworker! Why didn't he just say so?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:26 am
I know Moon was working on a post, but she is going to be in the hospital for a bit. I went and saw her last night and I dont know how long she will be there or if she will feel like posting at all.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:02 pm
I've been released, and my post is now null and void. I will probably post monday ... maybe tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:02 pm
well, glad you're doing better.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:31 pm
Whew, been super busy over here in the lone star state. Still not going to be flying home for a few more days. I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July. It's good to hear you are doing better Blue Moon. I will wait for your post before moving forward to Razorclaw's den. I've had internet but this is the first time I've had time to sit down and actually write a post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:53 pm
Ahahahah Ying got yelled at for trying to bring home ANOTHER stray animal razz  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:13 pm
lol pretty much, though there is a little more to it than that. Its too bad no one speaks giant but that was always planned to be their main language.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:34 am
well...Kuori speaks it, unless I'm mistaken. Ciant's the racial language for goliaths, isn't it?  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:01 am
Not in 4e  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games