Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$1078.50 || Casual Outting || Unspeakable || Bookworms: S.A || Soleil Library || Penelope || Single

The brunette female didn't have much to say now to Penelope as she continued to listen to her speak some more. Somehow this meeting of theirs was quite unexpected for the brunette. She just thought her days were going to continued being unnoticed, but instead that didn't happen. There has to be a reason why she meet this woman that was sitting next to her, though what reason would this unexpected meeting happen in the first place? This wasn't a message from her parents right? It has been years since she lost her parents, but whatever Penelope spoke to her about made it seem like she understood this young girl. Is her parents trying to help her out of her shell just like what her brother did before? Hmm.. Maybe they are, but of course her stubbornness wouldn't allow that, though she wouldn't mind getting out of that shell of hers here and there.. The girl has been alone for quite a while when she was in grade school. Only thing that kept her occupied was a single book in her hands. Ignoring play time, story time, and other school things. She would do her work here and there, but mostly kept her head in a book at all times. Yup her stubbornness took over her when she was young.. That needed to be changed she knew that for sure..

She looked up and down at the book then to Penelope. Purse her true self? Her eyes wandered away from Penelope then looked down at the book at hand. "I don't think that'll be necessary..", the brunette said to her with a cold tone in her voice, "I'm sure I know who I really am.." Even though the girl didn't know who she really was inside her shell, she was still sure that she knows what her true self is. Mostly thinking her true self is what she was displaying in front of Penelope, though once again, she knew she'll see through her like earlier, then again Junavi tried not to show any emotions in front of her. Sure there was some hits this lady said to her and made her show some emotions, but she continued to forcefully lock her emotions in a bottle. There was no way Junavi was going to win against this lady.. She hit many spots on the girl, but she continued to hit back with something else. Probably this lady was like some guardian angel to help her or something.

It was Penelope's fault for the little trigger of the nickname she was going to name her. Junavi should have prepared herself for that, but it was quite unexpected again like the meeting. Though she brushed it off and shook her head. "No it must be my fault. I should have known you were going to call me that. Sorry.", the girl said to her as she got herself up from her seat on the ground. As she stood up, her legs ached a bit and slightly feel numbed. How long has she been sitting down for? Far from what she knows it wasn't so long, but maybe the little so-so life conversation she was having with Penelope must have caught her into it too much she probably wasn't paying attention much to what she was just reading. Though as Junavi stretched her legs out and somewhat of her arms, she looked at Penelope as she talked about her size and how cute she was. She blushed a little red as she heard that. Cute? Her? How did she look cute? She was just like every girl, normal looking and all that! Then later her size.. Was she really that small? I mean when Penelope stood up, she looked like she's the same height as her. After thinking or maybe wondering her height, her eyes slightly widen a bit as she showed her a picture. Her son? Huh... So she was already a mother, but... where is her son? Did she leave him with his father or with a babysitter? Well she knew this wasn't any of her business, but she did look quite young though, like barely starting her twenties. Well.. Some people don't look like their age so that was understandable.

All this talking and what not seemed to have passed by a lot of time. The girl was just here at the library to read some books, but instead had a long conversation with this lady that tripped over from her legs. Wait... Conversations? Wow this day was really not what the brunette thought it would be. Since the girl was standing up already, she bent her knees down, picking each book on the floor, and placed it back at the shelf from where she got it. She didn't put some of the books back to where they were at before, but at least she was able to clean after herself and place it probably near the place they were at before. Though soon after finishing placing the books back and was ready to say bye to Penelope, she listened as she asked her what was she going to do once she gets home, her number, and then a little invite to come over at her house. Ha this woman really enjoyed herself talking to the brunette even though she didn't speak as much as she did. Even though she didn't do much talking like Penelope, her stomach began to growl quietly, the girl blinked a couple of times by the sound of her stomach. This much silence and so-so talking from her, she was that hungry. Time sure went by fast when speaking to others huh? "I got some other business to do out in the city before heading home.. I don't give away my number that easily..", Junavi said to her as she pulled one of her sleeves up revealing black plaited leather watch, "I think our meeting was just... random and unexpected.. I don't think we'll bump into each other again. Maybe at the library, but I don't know where else.." This girl's stubbornness was playing hard to get. Though somewhere inside her, her actual true self was yelling at her in the shell.

Out.Of.Character:
Guess we can continue a little farther into their talk, but could let them talk somewhere else than the library. Whatever your call is, I'll follow behind ^^

Saotome Of The East-l-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:56 am
JayyLee10

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Foooooooood
Feelings: Feeling great
Company: Junavi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
Penelope Barns✔Age -23 ✔Engineering degree ✔ 1,000$✔
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

Penelope was going through a few apps on her phone there was new final fantasy game called final fantasy records it seem sweet. She was hellbent on playing the game but she would have to wait as Junavi gave her an answer. Penelope fixed her glasses as she took in those words and she gave a shrug. " You sure... as we all know humans are social creatures we urge to form relationships with we're stubborn are not. No one really wants to die alone even the people who claim to be emo or Gothic guess what they still have friends even though they convince themselves they live for solitude. We can either embrace who we are or live in a bubble of illusions/lies in short you can't fool me!'' she said those last parts in a singing tone.

It occurred to Penelope that she had taken all the girls words,her doubts and her emotionless visage and turn it back on her. Penelope gave Junie a pat on the shoulder '' as i said before even if you can't see it others can we need one another to see through each others flaws that is how we grow hehe.'' Penelope wouldn't be giving up on dear ol Junie anytime soon not until she was sure the girl found herself. ''Its moments like this that make me happy that we're opposites it gives me a chance to learn from you and you from me oh human interaction'' she says crossing her legs with a smile. When she spoke about the nickname Penelope brushed it aside as if it did not matter '' its all good I think I learn more about you from just that reaction..so young so serious heh I got that from batman'' she said slyly.

As junavi stood up Penelope watched her '' Aha now you know my pain of sitting down to long now we're sitting down buddies of pain'' she joked even though it was bad she found humor in a lot of things. When the blush came across her face Penelope had to take this chance ''I made you blush hehe you're cute I'm surprised you don't bring all the boys to the yard '' she gave a great laugh at that she couldn't help it teasing her would be easy.'' I'm Bisexual so its okay for me to talk like this but don't worry I won't be coming after you you're too young'' she finished by placing her hand on her forehead and acting like she was fainting.'' But in all seriousness you got the stuff you should have a couple of man slaves by now hehe jk but I should take you shopping you'll thank me later'' she ended with a nod. Penelope is master at fashion she could find things that matched junavi cute shy personality in a snap!

When she heard rumble of Junavi belly she poked Junavi belly making a ''boop'' as she did.’’ Looks like someone could get a bite to eat as for me I've eaten already a homemade sub but my stomach is like a black hole. We should go out to eat it will be fun plus I can show off my sweet ride to you it's settled we have a date that isa joke of course but we’re eating out for sure.’’ Penelope stood up as she heard about the phone number she would not give it up so easily. ‘’ Oh so stubborn and after all this talking to you still don’t trust little old me?’’ she innocently blinking several times.

Suddenly she takes from her purse a pin and some small note paper and writes her phone number down using her hand as a pad. “Ta Da’’ she says placing the paper in her hands more like forced it. As Junavi spoke about them meeting was just by chance and there was no way they’d meet again Penelope brushed it aside with a joke ‘’ you say the sweetest things’’ she laughed softly. ‘’ You're such a downer but you can’t bring me down I’ll bring you up besides I've already left my mark on you’re surprisingly easy to read’’ she said calmly. Wither the impact be large or small everyone is affected by the encounter with someone else. ‘’ Now let see what we can do about that tummy of yours hmm...Fiesta sounds good I remember getting a add for it when I moved here.’’ Taking Junavi hand she headed to the cheek out station where she checked out her books. This was it as she waited for Junavi to finish up ‘’ we got tacos to eat its going to hurt coming out!’’ she said laughing at her own joke as people looked at her in awe.
[exit]
Pursuing my true Self Yellow Remix
Pursuing my True Self Dance Remix

Lyrics:
We are living our lives
Abound with so much information

Come on, let go of the remote
Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?
I try to stop the flow, double clicking on the go,
But it's no use hey, I'm being consumed
Loading loading loading
Quickly reaching maximum capacity
Warning warning warning, gonna short circuit my identity (ahhhhh)

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls
Catch a glimpse of the hollow world
Snooping round will get you nowhere
You're locked up in your mind

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
Life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious
I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

Get up, get up, it's time to get real
Can't control the steering wheel, outside is in a veil
Of mystery Won't get out so easily
We are living our lives, and we realize what's happening
Hey Brother, watch yourself
Grab your things, Don't miss your chance
Find your own rhythm
And dance your own dance
Be creative Chart your course
You must know what lies ahead
Driving through the deep end of the ocean
Leaving obscurity

You are standing in the middle of another world
It's hard to feel your real emotions
You are smiling in a shirt wet with bitter tears
Let me help you find a place to call it home

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
Life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious
I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

OCC: Mexican food here we come! New song by the way this where I got true self from lol.This will be her new themes form now on it suits her they could also be Junavi theme as well hehe.
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'' I'm looking for fun in all the right places''

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 am
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$1078.50 || Casual Outting || Embarrassed.. || Bookworms: S.A || Soleil Library || Penelope || Single

Junavi looked at Penelope as she spoke about humans are social creatures and needed others such as friends or even more around and can't always be alone. It was Junavi's decision to not be friends with anyone and tried to avoid some conversations that randomly pops up with a random person and what not. Before moving to Soleil, people did try to talk to her seeing how happy she was when she was with her brother, but when she's not with her brother, she stands cold to everyone who talked to her and just brush them aside. She was quite known to be that cold to everyone and no matter how much she brushed everyone away, even more people try to talk to her, but after a while she became a ghost to everyone after not having to be around her brother as he did his own thing. That was relaxing to her, no more people to come and talk to her, but then she would always look back hoping to see someone else try to talk to her, but no one came. Guess that was life for Junavi. Brushing people off and continuing onward on her life with no problems whats so ever, she knew damn right Penelope was correct on that. She needed someone else to be there for her and can't always count on her brother, but stubborn as she is, she ignored it.

No matter how hard Junavi tried to push Penelope back, she kept on coming back to her. This got interesting for the young brunette, a challenge, but she needed to see what kind of techniques or ways this woman would have to help her pursue her true self. Though Junavi quietly sighed and thought of something. "Fine.. Let's make a deal then. I'll give you by a month's time to see if you can get my true self out", the girl said with a serious emotion on her face then placed a hand on her hip, "But.. When that month is over and you failed to get my true self off, then you'll have to call it quits in trying to help me. Deal?" Junavi wondered how will this woman react and her response to her deal. A month is a lot of time for her to get this girl into her real self, but the question roams around her head. Will this actually work? Guess the brunette just have to wait and see what happens next in this month's time..

Listening to Penelope point out her blush that randomly came across her face, Junavi eyes widen a bit then turning to Penelope as she sent her a silent death stare. That was just once, hopefully again it won't happen. But most importantly, Junavi couldn't let this woman hit her with many hits of her and what the girl was truly feeling inside. Her glasses should have hid all emotions, but with all Penelope saying, hit her real good, her emotions were freeing out of it's bottle even though her glasses should have kept them in place. Then again with the sound of her stomach growling, made her slightly embarrassed.. Why did that just happen? Why now and why in front of her? The girl sighed a bit then turned her attention back to Penelope as she handed her a small piece of paper and written on it was her number. Even though the brunette wasn't going to give her number away, the woman decided just to give her number instead. This woman really did enjoyed speaking to her. Hmm.. People were strange to her for some reason. After all her attempts to ignore her, she still didn't leave her side. What a really strange woman she is..

Before the young brunette could just up and leave her without saying anything, she looked down on her hand as Penelope took her hand without her say so and started to pulled her to the check out station, checking out her books, and continued pulling her to the doors as they left the library. Though as they left, she looked around the library as people stared or looked at her as she laughed at her own joke, then to the brunette she was holding onto. Junavi's eyes widen at that sight. People saw her getting dragged away, just by being with Penelope people noticed this little brunette ghost girl..

{Exit}

Out.Of.Character:
Alrighty time to head to Fiesta!! xD
I heard the of P4, but didn't listen to the music, since I have many other anime music to listen to >w<

Saotome Of The East-l-

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:42 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:24 am
Alina Reed
User Image

((Character Enters))

Alina walked into the Library, after having been out all night...someplace she didn't remember exactly where she had gone all she remembered was raving lights and dancing, and though she didn't remember it she knew their was drinking as she had a head ache, a large one. 'Shh' she looked up to see the librarian and she rolled her eyes as she just walked over to the stairs. Holding onto the rail with both hands she slowly made her way up the steps her long brown hair dangling in her face as she walked, taking deep breaths, she may have been thin but she wasn't the most active person in the world. By the time she got to the top she was gasping for breath and she had to go sit down in one of the chairs for nearly five minutes before she could get up again.

Looking down at her arms she saw she was holding a sweater and frowned as she unfolded it and dug though the pockets finding a piece of mint flavoured gum, Her fake ID she used to get into clubs she couldn't get into for another two years, and...she moved her hand around a little more, a compact mirror and her Cellphone, somehow she had managed to hold onto the important things it seemed. Putting the things she found on the chair she slipped the sweater on, it was to big for her the sleeves slipping over her hands and down over her hips, she then stuffed the Cellphone, gum, Compact and ID back into their pockets before going over to the books, one hand in a loose fist just below her wrist while the other went up, her thumb going to her front teeth and just staying their as she started to read the titles, trying to find something good.

Moving along the shelves she found a title that interested her and smiled 'Exotic Fish of Soleil', Though it wasn't her most craved topic she did find learning about such things enjoyable as she plucked the book from the shelf and went back over to the chair she had been sitting in and she sat herself down and started from the beginning. She soon found herself leaning back in the chair her butt on the edge, her feet propped up on the coffee table and her elbows just barely on the arm rests as she read.

Wearing: Long Navy blue Sweater w/pockets covering a pink one shoulder halter top, black leggings, three inch wheat coloured wedge heel's, and underwear.
MakeUp: Black Winged eyeliner, eyeliner on the waterlines, mascara and sparkles on the eyelids, pink lipstick, toes are painted pink and her nails are french tipped, is wearing vanilla perfume.
I have ___ in my pockets: A piece of Gum, fake ID, compact mirror, Cell Phone
With: Book's
Where: Third Floor Library
Money: $1000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:20 pm
☪.。.: Vellan Brightblade :.。. ☪

o==[]::::::::::::::::>Dual Wielding Vampire Extraordinaire <::::::::::::::::[]==oUser Image
—(•·÷[ A real nice guy ]÷·•)—[✖] ---Weapons
Mood: Calm
Money: [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοoo)̲̅$̲̅]
Theme: Superheros

Vellan walked slowly into the library, his swords hung off his book loosely in their sheaths. His attire was one of a gentleman during the Victorian London era. The only thing that was modern on him was his cell phone, which was out in his hand as he scanned it. "Well this is the place at least." The man mumbled to himself as he looked around impressed. It clearly had three floors and a small smile graced his face as he put away his phone. He was here too look up as much information on this place as he could. Soleil, was his new home, at least for the time being that is. He had traveled a lot recently and finally ended up here. Taking a deep breath Vellan started moving quickly through the book shelves gathering up all the books he could on the city. History, myths, facts, etc...anything he could get his hands on. Before he knew it he had at least twenty books in his right hand.

Sighing he looked at the second floor there was sure to be more information up there and even more on the third floor. Letting out a breathe of air he kicked off lightly and started floating up towards the third floor. Sure he could have taken the stairs, but he also could have fallen, at least this way the books wouldn't get too damaged if they fell. As he was flying up he took a quick glance and saw someone sitting on the second floor. "Oh a local, maybe I can ask them some questions about this place." Vellan thought quietly as he moved closer to the steps before landing. He made his way over to the girl and stopped taking her in. Sixteen, looked like she had a rough night. Setting the books down gently he cleared his throat. "Excuse me miss?" His tone was calm and friendly.

Hadies queen

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:45 pm
Alina Reed
User Image
Alina smelt the man before she saw him, it reminded her if what stuffy old men smelt like. When he spoke she found herself looking up at him, her long brown hair moving out of her face "yes?" she asked hum, raising an eyebrow, her cute nose moved slightly as she took him in and then her shoulders stiffened, she hadn't come across many who where vampires.....maybe two or three of which half or more of that number where trying to kill her because she hadn't been properly turned or something....well she had never stuck around long enough to find out the reason as she had ran as fast as she could away from them. He was a vampire...her first clue was the floating, the second was the old timer smell, she didn't mean to be unfriendly but she slowly set the book down "what is it?" she asked
Wearing: Long Navy blue Sweater w/pockets covering a pink one shoulder halter top, black leggings, three inch wheat coloured wedge heel's, and underwear.
MakeUp: Black Winged eyeliner, eyeliner on the waterlines, mascara and sparkles on the eyelids, pink lipstick, toes are painted pink and her nails are french tipped, is wearing vanilla perfume.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:43 pm

o==[]::::::::::::::::>Dual Wielding Vampire Extraordinaire <::::::::::::::::[]==oUser Image

An eyebrow raised as the woman seemed to stiffen then clam up. Her tone was rather unfriendly as she set the book down. Then the scent hit him, she was a vampire as well. She was young for sure but, "Vampire turned, if I'm not mistaken and please if I was here to do anything it would have already been done. Now I was actually looking for information on this place. You see I've just moved here and I've been travelling for a long time." He took the seat across from her and moved the tower of books easily. Looking at her features he ran his hand over his mouth and thought before speaking again.

"I assume that you've had bad experiences with other vampire's let me reassure you that there is no incorrect way to turn. You're fine, other's like to kill and it's easier to justify or whatever." His eyes turned a little colder as he speak. Vellan reached around and unhooked his swords from his back and laid them on the table between them.

Hadies queen

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:12 pm
Alina Reed
User Image
Alina looked at him and slowly lost the tension in her shoulders as he spoke "Yes, Just over a year ago in Vegas" she said to him calmly "and your right, I haven't had good encounters, they tried to kill me because I'm impervious to the sun and said that was unnatural" she said calmly and then she thought for a second "I actually just moved here myself, the whole blood thing was starting to become obvious,so I don't know much about the Island....I do know where some of the books are but...." her eyes travelled to the stack of books he had "It seems you have already pillaged all you could from this library" she smiled softly, and when she saw the swords the tension came back to her Shoulders and then she sighed as she looked back up at him "You may find more in the other library downtown I think....I'm not sure where that one is, and I may have one or two in my.....personal library at home if you would like to look their" she said with a shrug as she picked up the book she was reading and put it back on the shelf, Her back was now turned to him her long brown hair traveling down to her waist "I can bring you their if you like"

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Rolling his eyes Vellan shook his head. "No, everyone develops differently. We're not unlike humans in that aspect." He lowered his head when she told him that she also just moved here, because of the blood lust. Nodding he agreed with her. "You'll learn to control that more and more. I can go for about three months before I have to feed." He tapped his chin and watched her get up and move back to put the book back on the shelf. Vellan watched her carefully, she was wary which was good. If one wasn't then unpleasant things were more likely to happen. Standing up he strapped his swords to his back again before picking up his books again.

"Maybe not your house exactly, maybe we can figure out this place first. I haven't found many places and there is safety in numbers as they say." He smiled at her and walked over to the edge hopping over it. Right before he hit the ground he floated back up and stared at her. "Oh, two things actually. One don't worry about the swords, I don't use them that often anymore unless absolutely necessary and two my manners left me, but may I have your name Miss?"

Hadies queen

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:24 pm
Alina Reed
User Image
Alina watched him go over the edge and she ran over, her eyes going wide, and then she couldn't help the smile that came to her face as she saw him float back up, amusement clearly showed in her eyes "Alina....my names Alina" she smiled softly as she looked at him "And its okay, We can go back to my place...I don't bite much" she giggled slightly and then sighed "Well you just gave me several questions then...one whats your name....two How long did it take for you to control your feeding...and three how did you get to be able to hover that high" she asked softly "I can only go about four or five feet off the ground at the most" she said as she looked down over the railing and then back up at him, her eyes going wide, he was indeed handsome, though the old timer smell did dull that quite a bit she did see that quite well, his blonde hair his mesmermising eyes...she then shook her head.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Vellan repeated her name once or twice almost as if he was tasting it on his tongue. "Tis a good name Ms. Alina, my name is Vellan." Making sure that the books were balanced he bowed low still floating. Seeing the amusement in her eyes he smiled again. It always felt nice to make someone smile and to know that he could still do it made his heart feel warm again. Straightening up he snorted at her bite comment and shook his head. "Please, I've faced far scary things in my time. I think a young girl trying to bite me shouldn't frighten." Then he decided to focus on her other questions one at a time at least.

"Well for the control, again it's different for everyone. I've had...well almost my entire life to reign it in and control it. My thirst was in check, by my....oh drat I'd say five-hundredth year? I suppose." He backed away from the railing thinking about how long it took him then finally nodded. "Yes, it was the day I was allowed to roam freely about. And your other question..." Looking down at the ground a smile graced his face as he looked back up at Alina his gaze falling onto her eyes. "I've always been able to do this, I've never had want for a car. I fly, simple as that. Always been able to do it. The best part is I don't have to become a bat."

Hadies queen

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste had lingered at the door way for a while afraid of going in because there were so many people going in and out. She finally managed to find some courage even in it is just a little bit to go inside. She was shocked. This place was amazing she had never had seen so many books. She loved reading. She felt that reading was what saved her from her abusive uncle. She would lock herself away at times, when she knew that he was going to get drunk, and read. It took her away from the life she had in part she became the heroine or hero as she read the book. She walked up to one of the shelves and pulled a book down. "No way they have this book in mint condition and if I am not mistaken this looks to be a first edition." What she would not give to have a mint condition first edition in her collection. She was really into fantasy especially the older stories. She also like history and non-fiction. She removed her hat and brushed some hair behind her ears. Seeing this many books made her smile and it had been a long time since she had smiled. She began to move through the isles of books, almost like she was dancing, trying to pick out a few that she could read in the library. She even began to hum to herself quietly something she use to do when she was really happy. She at one point noticed a what looked to be a vampire and a girl with him. The girl seemed to be flirting with him. She wished that she had enough courage to do something like that but of course she did not.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

money: $200

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Hadies queen

(I had a rough time at work so thanks for this distraction.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 pm
Alina Reed
User Image
Alina sighed softly as she leaned forward on the rail, she picked up foot steps and saw someone out of the corner of her eye and she wiggled her fingers in greeting before turning back to Vellan "huh...well I don't mean to sound rude mister but it sounds like villain" she said as she sighed "Damn, it seems that being a pureblood has it perks....I can't really fly...I can't turn into a bat or anything you can do...." she said as she looked at the ground "I can float a little and see in the dark but that's about it" she said crossly "Can't turn myself into a bat or anything.....but I guess maybe that comes with age?" she asked as she looked up at him with wonder in her eyes before she grinned slightly "by the way, I just wanted to know, like what exactly would you suggest is the easiest way to get blood?" she cooed out as she rested her elbow on the wooden railing her head resting in her hand as she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

Krylancelo Mooncrest
PrincessLeafra

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50