Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dawn of Ascension (D&D 3.5, Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm
sad
TheVulgarUnicorn
Ill make it to the library asap.
But it wont be till like 1-2am.
But ill iron out that then.
Also do half-vampires.have an age.limit?

They aren't undead so yes they would it's the same as the base race which would be tiefling and they reach old age around 250 and venerable about 325 according to the planer handbook if I remember correctly it could be lower but I know 400 is too old. Besides that currently there are only a few humanoids in my world that old or older.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:37 pm
saint odium
sad
TheVulgarUnicorn

They aren't undead so yes they would it's the same as the base race which would be tiefling and they reach old age around 250 and venerable about 325 according to the planer handbook if I remember correctly it could be lower but I know 400 is too old. Besides that currently there are only a few humanoids in my world that old or older.

Pffft age? Weak fleshbags  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 pm
Mongooseh
saint odium
sad
TheVulgarUnicorn

You are attacked by 50 HD rust monster. Who's weak now metal man... That's just cruel  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:09 pm
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
sad
TheVulgarUnicorn

You are attacked by 50 HD rust monster. Who's weak now metal man... That's just cruel
Not me, gauntlet of rust protects me from it.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:17 pm
Mongooseh

Your background is a interesting one.
You are relic of a bygone era and extinct race. You were created by one if the first sentient races to walk this world. They were Elvin like but not quite. They made you and many more like you. They were trying to create something you and your kind were merely stepping stones in what they wished to accomplish. One day your makers simply vanished leaving their creations behind. Something caused you to fall asleep or something like sleep after a time. You were awoken five years ago by a strange man in a black cloak. He brought you out into the world and showed you enough to make your way in it then vanished himself. Ever since you have been a adventurer. It would seem though that most people don't like you but that is part of why you have come to take part in the tournament. To prove to the flesh bags how truly great you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:19 pm
saint odium

Oh ho~ My excitement has increased two fold for this. I'm interested in seeing all the backgrounds for everyone :3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:11 pm
InsaneKatKing475
saint odium

Oh ho~ My excitement has increased two fold for this. I'm interested in seeing all the backgrounds for everyone :3

You wont see every ones background. I just did his because it was simple and I could do it on my phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Hehe well if you go back youll see i chose half-vamp to play with the vamp.
I chose tiefling to be a hated outcast to help explain the characters detached view on reality-- which helps its mind wrap around warping reality.

And im not jumping to any conclusions here.
As i said earlier you stated immediatly that you truster her not to abuse the characters power.
Im very aware.
But i think people are missing the point.

Anyway...  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:29 am
saint odium
Mongooseh

Your background is a interesting one.
You are relic of a bygone era and extinct race. You were created by one if the first sentient races to walk this world. They were Elvin like but not quite. They made you and many more like you. They were trying to create something you and your kind were merely stepping stones in what they wished to accomplish. One day your makers simply vanished leaving their creations behind. Something caused you to fall asleep or something like sleep after a time. You were awoken five years ago by a strange man in a black cloak. He brought you out into the world and showed you enough to make your way in it then vanished himself. Ever since you have been a adventurer. It would seem though that most people don't like you but that is part of why you have come to take part in the tournament. To prove to the flesh bags how truly great you are.

"I AM ANCIENT! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT INSECTS TO ME!"

"I COME FROM A TIME BEFORE MAGIC WAS SHAPED INTO SPELLS! THEY SHALL NOT WORK ON ME!"

"I miss my kind..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 am
Mongooseh

"I COME FROM A TIME BEFORE MAGIC WAS SHAPED INTO SPELLS! THEY SHALL NOT WORK ON ME!"

"I miss my kind..."

.... *punches*  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:00 am
Okay I've just checked what my magic immunity does and found out that any spell which does not allow for spell resistance nor doe magic immunity work on it. Though the list of spells are that pretty much either don't target me specifically or are just beneficial to be targetted with. So I hunted down a list for your reference of spells which do not allow SR and thus am not magic immune to.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?75400-Spells-that-bypass-Spell-Resistance&p=1332999&viewfull=1#post1332999  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:01 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

"I miss my kind..."

.... *punches*

*bink*  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 am
Mongooseh
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

"I miss my kind..."

.... *punches*

*bink*

*happens to be the monk of the party*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

"I miss my kind..."

.... *punches*

*bink*

*happens to be the monk of the party*

*still bink*  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

InsaneKatKing