Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

Miyrah had a set a facial features, and when he brought up Jason Hurst, her disgusts face appeared. When he went on explain on how he was sent to stop Cam from finding her, it sent a shiver down her spine. Something wasn’t adding up, she listened intently when he went on explain what the Archneum creature was; its specialty, and more importantly what was this Royal Family? She thought about it and when Cam made her killing into a big deal she blushed.
                                                          “Oh, stop Cam! You’re making me blush. It was no big deal,” she then thought back to how she killed her, putting a finger to her bottom lip. “It was weird, I did it the same way I revived you. I think I literally sucked the life out of her, then breathed it into you.” She pointed to him “Or maybe it’s my life force in you!!” she tried way too hard to turn that into a sexual innuendo, “but to be honest, I’m a little scared now.”
                                                          Miyrah went a sat on the edge of her bed, digging through her memories of her fight. “She kept saying she was sent to kill ‘the one’. She was convinced I was ‘the one’ and then she said something about me not being told about it?” she bit her bottom lip “The Grimms wouldn’t be hiding anything, right? Oh gosh. I’m really scared. What if there’s more of her? What if she was the weakest of them?” she began to panic.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:02 am
User Image

Cameron Alexander Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

Cameron snorted when Miyrah went all girly on the subject of killing the spider thing. But he kept his face expressionless as he heard her talk about the spider thing and what it had said to her. "The one what?" Cameron says to himself thinking many things over. He then shakes his head and looks at Miyrah "Don't worry, we'll figure it out together." Cameron says getting up and going over to her to give her a hug. "Is your mom home? I'm starving. A guy doesn't cheat death and come away with his stomach full." Cameron says jokingly, then looks down at himself. His shirtless, blood covering his torso and pants with woodchips and dirt mixed in as well. "And I doubt she would be happy to see me looking like this." Cameron says with a smirk. "She might think you're into S&M junk."

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

"I hope everything's alright." She hugged him back 'because I don't feel it' she thought letting him go. "Mom already knows I'm into that stuff. I started it after reading 50 shades," she joked. "She isn't here anyways, she started her double shift" she frowned grabbing onto him "I can cook though" she ported to the kitchen and began cooking. This teleportation power really made her seem lazy.

She placed on the table, two bowls of ramen noodles and a plate of chicken nuggets. "Ta-da!" She smiled at her accomplishment of not burning down the house, she had to teach herself how to cook. She put forks on the table and two bottles of water. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she sat down.

"Would you like me yo port you to your car after this? Or home?" She asked Cam while sticking a chicken nugget into her mouth. "Maybe you'd like to freshen yourself up. I know I need to" she cringed thinking back to the spider battle.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

Cameron didn't feel as sick when Miyrah ported them down to the kitchen this time, which was a good thing, though he felt like he could still loose his stomach if he wasn't careful. When Miyrah finished the meal and presented it to Cameron, he tried not to grimace. "Thanks, remind me to teach you how to cook real food. You know they grind up the "lesser" material of a chicken and use that to make these mock chicken things right?" Cameron says holding up a nugget, makes a funny face and looks at Miyrah. However it is food and he eats all that is front of him, then squelches a belch. "Thanks." Cameron says, grinning.

He looks down at himself and shrugs, "I can walk home, no big." Cameron says but pulls his phone out of his pocket again and calls his mom to let her know where he is. The moment his mom answers she starts screaming through the handset and Cameron can clearly make out everything she is saying from a foot away. She then tells him to turn on the news, any channel. Doing what she says, Cameron goes into the living room and turns on the tv and finds a news station. On it is report about the incident that happened on the bridge this morning.

A woman named Kelly Orso stands at the scene of the accident and looks into the camera. "Kelly Orso here. I am standing on the Washington Bridge where just this morning an incredible event took place. At 8:15 AM this morning an elementary school bus lost control and collided with the side of the bridge, plowing straight through the guardrail. A second bus would soon collide with the first vehicle and send it down into the water below while becoming endangered itself. What would unfold next is something amazing and unbelievable, but I promise you, what you will see next is real." Kelly says, then the screen flicks to a recording of Miyrah walking on air and saving the first bus of children. Then it catches Cameron running and jumping off the bridge, saving the bus, and then jumping back to the bridge. "As I said, something amazing has happened today. The two young people whom saved the day have been identified as Cameron Earnehart and Miyrah Dire, booth seniors at Kennedy High School in Seattle Washington. We have reporters enroute to the residences of these amazing kids so that we may learn their stories, thank them for their service, and welcome them as heroes." Kelly says.

Cameron has gone numb. The phone slips from his hand and his eyes are wide. "Miyrah, we have to get out of here." Cameron says, freaking out.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

"Oh gosh, don't tell me you're all about none processed food" she shook her head, I guess it could explain his physique but she wasn't looking. When Cam answered the phone she got up and put all of the dishes into the sink. When she looked back at cam, he was gone. She heard the tv go on and rushed in after him.
                                                          'Whats wrong?' She wondered looking to him. She followed his thousand yard stare to the television. There she was, in HD, floating on air. Next was Cam jumping around and raising buses from lakes. He the looked to her and told her they had to go and now.

She could hear her heart beating in her ears. She felt like she was going to faint "I..I..don't know where to go!" She finally said something "Don't freak out! I'm the freak out queen. Not you! Where do we go? What do we do? Oh gosh" she began running around her house, picking up random articles of clothing, a hat here, a scarf there, a pair of shades. She ran over to the living room window and noticed News vans and cars pulling up. She quickly closed the curtains and rushed to Cam.

"I can't port dimensions. So I have no idea how to get to the academy. I don't think I want to go there anyways. First day on the job and we literally let the entire world know we exists." She took his hand "just tell me where to go" she pleaded. Maybe if they explained thief situation to whoever ran the Grimm Bureau , they'd understand why they did what they did. She was positive no one ever in the history of Grimms didn't let the entire world know of their existence before. They probably handled stuff like this everyday.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

Cameron felt like he was far away again, watching something happen to another person. He couldn't believe that just this morning everything seemed like it could go back to normal. What an idiot he had been to think that. "I don't know somewhere far away! Think like Paris or something!" Cameron shouts as Miyrah runs around gathering stuff and making a fuss. Cameron dashes to the door and looks out through the peephole. He can see something akin to an army rushing up to the front door. Then there is a pulse of energy and everything stops. The reporters stop in mid stride, clothes being blown by a breeze freezes in motion. Everything just stops. Like someone had hit pause on the movie.

"My my, you two seem to be magnets for excitement don't you?" Rick says from behind Cameron.

Cameron whirls round to see the two men whom had trained them for a week. "What? Where did you come from and what did you do?" Cameron asks bewildered.

Rick shakes his head and sighs dramatically. "One day, just one single day and you two manage to gain international exposure. Explain to me why you two publically used your powers!" Rick says, his voice calm but his eyes are burning. Mike seems to be the more calm one.

So Cameron tells them what happened. "What? Were we supposed to let all those kids die?" Cameron retorts when Rick throws up his hands at the explanation.

"YES!" Rick shouts, then he relaxes some at Cameron's immediate outrage. Holding up his hands he signals for quiet. "Did you stop to think it what their time to go? Their destiny? No, you two just acted on impulse without thoroughly thinking it though! The world of Grimms and creatures cannot become public knowledge, the population isn't ready for that. Do you want to bring back he witch trials? Only this time it will be a hundred times worse!" Rick says, rubbing his face. "Your duty is to protect humans from creatures, and the creatures from humans. To maintain balance. You can't do that when people are intent on learning the secrets of what you are, and learning about the existence of Grimms, the discovery of the creature world will follow without exception!"

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

As Rick exploded in anger then regained himself Miyrah took a step in between Cam and Rick. She calmly looked to rick "You wouldn't of let them die if your child was on the bus, would you? When you could of done something to prevent two bus full of children's deaths? No, it wasn't their time to die. That's why we were there on that bridge, today, at the exact same time. This is what I believe; and anyways, it was my idea." She would take the blame, she didn't care "I was the one who acted without thinking, Cam just followed after me". She shrugged her shoulders, "and I don't care, if I could go back in time I would do it all over again" she glared at both Rick and Mike.

"So can it be fixed or not? What's going to happen to us? Will we be disposed of? Erased maybe?" She looked to Mike, his face was blank; Ricks too.

Mike sighed and stepped in. "Nothing like that will happen to you two-" Miyrah interrupted him.

"I know, because you need us," she felt a very subtle panic within him and smirked. Mike raised an eyebrow to Rick.

"Just because you two are the only ones in Washington, doesn't mean you're irreplaceable." she was being cocky, she knew something.

Miyrah crossed her arms and shook her head, she looked to Cam before speaking. It's better if they got it out of the way now. "I could care less about that. We are vital for something your people have planned. Otherwise this "royal family"," she used air quotes "wouldn't of sent an Archneum after me and an extremely powerful, lizard man thingy after Cam, to prevent him from protecting me. The Archneum told me you've been lying to us!" She got a little louder "Mike died! We are the ones who should be pissed, not you, Rick. So how about the truth." Miyrahs face was twisted into a scowl, she probably didn't look friendly right now.

Mike was at a lost for words, this was all Rick. How did they find out so much with so little information. The truth was, they didn't know much. Miyrah just put stuff together in hopes of getting anything out of the.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

Rick throws his hands in the air, "I swear you two are going to give me gray hair, and I am only twenty-six!" He looked outside and took a deep breath. "Look, there are normally two options that we utilize when an exposure happens. We remove the information, such as memories, video footage, etc. Or we do a time distortion if the first one will not suffice. Obviously we can't do the first one with millions of people watching the tv. So our only option is the time distortion." Rick says, and sits on the couch. "We have no choice but to use it. So when you two go to bed, you will wake up and redo this day. You will not expose yourselves, or save those kids. If you do this again, there will be consequences." Rick says then addresses Miyrah's statements and questions. "How do you know it was the Royal Family that sent the attackers and not some other group using the Royal Family as a scapegoat?" Rick says, look Miyrah in the eye. "And what makes you think that demanding answers will gain you anything. Yes, something is happening. No you two are not a part of it, though the attackers believed you were. No I won't tell you because you have no reason to know. And yes, you are expendable. Everyone in this room is. Now. Remember what I said." And with that Mike and Rick disappeared as if they were never even there to be begin with.

Cameron blinked when the duo left and time restarted. A moment later the doorbell began to ring inconstantly. "Well if they are gonna turn back time, why not have some fun with this?" Cameron says a grim sort of smirk on his face and anger in his eyes. What Rick had said disturbed him on so many levels, he needed to release some tension. He turned and picked Miyrah up bridal style and dashed through the house to the back door. With a single kick he shattered the door to splinters and continued outside. "Keep your head forward, don't want you to get whiplash." And with that, he jumped into the air and shot straight up like a rocket for several hundred feet, then slowed down and began to fly towards the ocean. "Sorry, but if we gotta do today over, I wanna make a statement." Cameron says in Miyrah's ear since the howling of the wind is incredibly loud.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

She was infuriated with Rick! They should have had something explained to them since Mike died over it. It didn't add up. She didn't have time to ask anymore questions before they disappeared and time started again.

She looked to Cam dumbfounded. "There is no way-ahh" she grasped onto cam haphazardly as he picked her up blasted through her back door. 'Juggernaut much?!' She didn't mind it that much since it'd be back to normal in the morning. She kept her head forward like he instructed her, the up and down motion Cam was doing reminded her of a roller coaster.

'What exactly do you have planned?' She wondered, looking at him with a smile. She agreed with him though, "Lets do it!" She shouted, getting hyped.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

Cameron looked down with a slightly evil look in his eye. "Lets go have some fun." He says, then changes direction and heads for Seattle. It only takes a few minutes to reach the outskirts of the city, and by now dusk is setting in. Cameron heads in the direction of city hall and a couple minutes later they arrive, descending Cameron winks. They touch down amid a crowd that had gathered to watch them, and Cameron smiles. "Ladies and Gentlemen, you may have seen my friend and I on the news earlier this afternoon. If so you know we are different. But that isn't always a bad thing." Cameron calls out and crowd quiets. "So we have decided to come out to you, and show you just how different we are." Cameron says putting Miyrah down. He then lifts his arms and three stone statues lift into the air, getting a gasp of amazement from the crowd. "We are here to help, not hurt." Cameron says, letting his arms down and with them the statues return to their rightful places.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image

As he landed in front of city hall he introduced them to the crowd of people and started to put on a show. They awed at Cams strength, Miyrah just stared at the crowd. It was a bad time to get stage fright. Everyone was looking at them, all eyes on them. She didn’t know what to do, she didn’t have super strength like Cam, and then she had an idea. She walked down the large cement stairs and to a large potted plant that was withered and dead; it probably didn't get enough sun light. She ushered for everyone to come close “I don’t bite” she promised. Some moved in closer; she placed her hand over the withered plant and her signature white glow emitted from it. The plant sprung back to life, growing even bigger and lusher than before. Everyone gasped and began to clap, Miyrah took a bow and ran back up to Cam, blushing.
                                                          She didn’t expect this, she didn’t expect the people to be so calm about it all. Did they really need to go back in time and not expose themselves and worse, let all those children die? Did this mean too that she would have to fight the Arachne again, too? That was something she didn’t want to do, ever again. She looked down to her hands and thought about all the people out there that could use her help. She healed people, why did she have to hide it?

((Do you live in Seattle? ))
DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image

Cameron watched as Miyrah demonstrated her ability to heal and smiled when the people reacted with obvious awe. He went to stand by her to make sure that no one would try and get to close, but by walking through the crowd he felt people touching his torso and remembered that he was walking around bare chested, filthy and with some blood splattered here and there. Not the most appealing to impress the topic of do-gooders. Once by Miyrah's side, he leans down and whispers in her ear. "Do you sense any hostile emotions?" He wanted to know how the people were really reacting, and also if she couldn't pick up any vibes from more of the things that had tried to kill them earlier.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

Miyrah listens while Cam asks her to see if she could sense any hostile emotions. She nodded her head and closed her eyes, opening up her empathy. Taking in everyone’s emotions at the same time was overwhelming, she felt most people were scared, unsure, frightened, others were shocked. She did her best shutting out those emotions and tried to find any that were a threat.
                                                          “So far so good,” she spoke to Cam with a smile. “This is a good thing, right?” she asked him. “I’m sensing only uncertainty, nothing as terrible as death threats or anything” by this time the crowd had gotten bigger, people were shouting and cheering for more. They could be what this world needed. Hope for people.
                                                          Out of nowhere a scream was heard and a giant explosion erupted from a building, not even a block away from them. Black smoke filled the air, panic broke out and people disbursed in all directions. It was complete chaos. She turned her head in the direction of the explosion and gasped, a black SUV came rocketing out from the smoke and was headed right for them. She looked around her and all the people, this SUV was going to kill some people if nothing was done about it, so without thinking; she ran forward and braced herself for it, maybe when it hit her she could teleport it away quickly. ‘This is a really stupid idea.’ She thought waiting for it to land on her; but, if she timed it just right, she would be able to do it.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image

Cameron breathed a sigh of relief when Miyrah said she wasn't picking up anything unduly alarming or dangerous. He had hoped for that, maybe if they could create a small movement in the time they had left the of the day, maybe they could prove that humans were capable of accepting what most seemed to believe as impossible. Then that though was dashed when the explosion took place, and people began to panic. Next a black SUV came speeding towards the crowd almost like it was on a kamikaze mission or something. "No!" Cameron cried out as Miyrah raced off towards the metal block of death. He raced after her and with a flick of his hand he pushed her out of the way with a gust of wind. He braced himself, and stomped the ground, making a ramp of cement in front of the SUV. The vehicle couldn't avoid it and was launched high into the air due to the speed in which it had hit the ramp at. Hoping the act wouldn't be too much for him, Cameron opened his arms and a moment later caught the vehicle. The effort was tremendous and Cameron nearly lost his hold on it. "Everyone get back!" Cameron called out to the people underneath the vehicle. When the way was clear he heaved his back and slammed the SUV down on the ground. Metal bent and broke, as the all the glass shattered. Both axles were broken on impact and the engine was now making a strange sound and leaking copious amounts of black smoke.

Cameron coughed and staggered away from the vehicle, going towards Miyrah "Be ready for anything." Cameron says inbetween coughs.

(To answer your question, I don't live in Seattle. But my hubby and I are moving up there in 4 weeks smile )
Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

She braced herself but was knocked out of the way by a gust of wind. She hit the ground and looked up at Cam as he took care of the vehicle. She got back up on her feet tapped him on the chest when he came back over to her. "That was really stupid of you Cam!" She shouted pushing her hair away from her face. 'Prepare for anything?' she asked herself, looking into the direction from which the car came.
                                                          "What the hell is big enough to toss an SUV?!" She tried to ask over the screaming, her question was answered when the smoke began to clear, she could make out a silhouette, standing idle in the street. It was wide and at least 15 feet tall, when the smoke finally cleared, Miyrahs jaw dropped.
                                                          "You've got to be kidding me" she said as there stood a Cyclopes. It looked more civilized though, not dressed in a sheep skin cloth. Though they were torn, it had pants on and topless. In good shape too, sporting a ripped six pack. It's single eye was a bright green.
                                                          "I guess, we take care of this and quickly go to bed; because, there is no way people are going to want us around after this" she cocked her head in the direction of the giant.
                                                          As if taking a cue from her, the beast lets out a horrendous roar and starts charging them. By this time the streets are cleared, except for a few brave reporters and their camera crew. Miyrah slowly begins to walk towards it, then turns around "You wanted to go balls to the wall," she smiled, a bit excited. She was finally able to fight with her best friend; she turned back around and charged it.
                                                          When she got close enough it took a low swing at her, she avoided it by skidding on the ground and going between its legs. Miryah grasped its ankle and teleported a quarter mile into the air.
                                                          She reappeared next to Cam "wait for it..." she spoke, looking into the sky. The Cylopes came plummeting from the sky and collided with the ground, creating a small crater. It slowly staggered to its feet before screaming again. "I guess I should of went a little higher" she said to herself.

((I lived there for a few years, not in Seattle but on whidbey island. It's beautiful there. Besides the rain sad ))
DragonSlayer Arcos

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces