Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked out the window it seemed cleared and everyone was getting out as she went ahead and got out watching masa run up to archer but it was odd they didn't embrace or even kiss each other and she looked on confused but greatful archer was okay,"Glad your safe", she told him with a smile.

Alice pops open the trunk to get her gear out,"Alright we have alot to carry but its necessary lets just pick up the s**t and go", she turned her attention to the two,"And you two love birds cut it out glad your okay kid", she looked at kenneth uncertain as she moves over to archer replying in a low voice barely audible,"Just.. go with it".
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image

Archer looked at them and laughs."Ya sorry if I worried you guys."He says taking his helmet off and getting off the bike he took of his jacket and pants with his normal cloths under them.Masa's face went red with Alice's comment and looks at her."Hey don't go saying stuff like that."Archer looks at her and laughs."Are you going around saying I am yours again?"He asks and her face went beat red and he smiles."I take that as a yes."He says with a smile before he walks over to the back of the car and pulls out some ammo and reloads his guns."Sadly I needed to go through a few bullets but we are stacked."He says as he puts his guns back in there holsters,Masa walks up and grabs one of the bags her face still red and she walks ahead."We need to keep Archer as light as he can be,he is our scout after all."She says looking at Kenneth and she smiles."He is maxed out in the stealth skills."She says and Archer laughs.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth jumped out of the car and listen to Masa with starry eyes "Whoa! a ranger that's maxed out in stealth! I have only heard legends of these legends!" he gasped and then turned as Archer let out a chuckled "He even has a heroic laugh!" kenneth cried star struck" oh man oh man! our party is stacked with fables" kenneth said bunching up his hair with excitement " And i haven't even heard your guys character info yet" Kenneth said with a quick spin pointing at Masa then at Hina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:04 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked very shocked when Archer and Masa talked it out it seems Masa was lying about being Archer's girlfriend but she never actually said it she supposed Alice putting them on the spot like that wasn't very nice she felt bad for Masa and she gave her a sympathetic look while she gathered up stuff from the trunk. She turns when she hears kenneth and she seen he was over excited about something and she stood there stock still while beads of nervous sweat dropped from her head,"Uh...", she said lowering her head her legs wobbling alittle,"Well... I...", she gulps looking at her shoes, while she began to shuffle them,"I used to take gymnastics...". she stated quietly.

Alice watched all the kids in amusement best friend likes the other though it didn't seem to bother archer at all he found it kinda of funny but when kenneth but hina on the spot she smacked a hand over her face and sighed,"Oh jeeze...".
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:50 am
User Image

Masa and Archer both look at Kenneth and then each other and laugh then Masa turns to Hina and walks up behind her putting hands on both of her shoulders."She is still in training so she don't have a class yet much like you."She says looking at Kenneth and Archer shakes his head and looking around for a high place to scout he seen two semis beside one another and he runs at them and jumps off the side of one to the other just high enough to pull him self on top of it and kneels down looking towards the base,he then pulls out a monocular and puts it to his left eye and looks out,he could see zombies moving between the cars so that was a no go so he was looking for a new route.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:47 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth began to nod "Oh i see... well with a background in something that deals heavily with agility and focus i think we can make you a skillful player out of you yet!" he said cheerfully.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:13 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina let out a sigh of relief when masa saved her,"Yes still training", she smiled at kenneth and she nods her head when he told her she make a skillfull player yet,"Thank you", she nodded her head in thanks,"I hope so", she told him. She watched archer take off and she seen alice begin to relay instructions.

Alice was glad the other 2 got it and now knew that hina was getting it as well Kenneth was a nutt case. she watched kenneth take off and she started taking up weapons,"Kenneth your gonna have to be a pack mule again and take up some of this stuff you to girly", she pointed to hina,"But I wouldn't worry about it to much hopefully we aint gonna have to go far and if either of you have to drop s**t cause we need to book it let go of this bag..", she pointed to the one that contained the food,"Food is everywhere in the woods in stores we can raid to get supplies ammo is more precious keep that in mind", she told them,"But hopefully we won't get in that situation..", she stated quietly turning toward masa she asked,"What is your plans? Find your parents and get out of this city? See if this has spread...".
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image

Masa looks at Alice."I just want to find my family and once I find them Archer's are next so I guess I am staying that is if the base is still under human control."She says,she then picks up a bag and slings it over her shoulder and looks up at Archer."How dose it look?"She asks and Archer moves to the side of the truck and jumps down."Sadly we may be in for a hike,so I hope you brought some hiking shoes."He says with a little grin as he pulls his swords form his belt and looks at them all."Ok we move as a grope,only fire you're guns if you must I will cover you all,Masa take point Hina you behind her then me Kenneth you fall in behind me and Alice you cover he back,that means we have guns at both ends and two close combat in the middle."He says

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:14 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth quickly scattered about to obey Alice's orders "yes mam yes mam!" he called out as he strapped the supplies on once more and turned to the group with a smug look on his face "ahhhhh... to be whole again." he said with a smug smile as if carrying the supplies was a great honor... he then turned once more to listen to Archer state his plan of attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:19 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked over at alice and grabs her supplies out of the car nodding at everyone as archer goes over their plan,"Alright", she nods going straight over to masa to follow her,"Lead the way when your ready", she told her pushing back a strand of her blonde hair out of her eyes.

Alice got her weapons ready she had one machete and she pulled it and a large military cutting knife out that she liked to carry around,"Hmm..", she surveyed her two weapons of choice she would used her hand gun with the muffler on it if things got to rough and she would kill most of them with her knives if there were only 1 or 2 but after 3 she was gonna have to start using the gun she was over weighed down with weapons but she could still move freely if she needed to free enough to run that is not to manuver very well, she nods to archer giving her approval of the plan and takes of the rear keeping her eyes open and back for the most part.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image

Masa nods at Archer and then looks at Hina."Keep close and stay low."She says and she starts moving and Archer walks up behind Hina."How are you holding up?"He asks her with a little smile,he then looks up at Masa as she checks the corners and moves ahead,then he sees something out of the corner of his eye and grabs Hina and pulls her behind him and quickly cuts the hand off of a zombie then in the same movement he cuts the head clean form it's shoulders.Masa turns and runs to them."Are you ok I swear I didn't see him."She says softly and Archer nods."He was a clever one."He says looking down at its now removed head before turning to Hina."Are you alright?"He asks he did pull her a little harder then he meant.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:07 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth rushed to go to the post that archer assigned him to... once behind Archer Kenneth softy began to hum to himself as the group began to cover ground only to stop humming once archer began to take action to rid Hina of her attacker "whoa! I didn't even see him coming... that's an archer for you constant vigilance!" he said pointing a finger upwards  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:24 am
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked Up at archer. When he asked her how she was holding up she lowered her head it was hard knowing she was alone now.. She felt his arm snatch and pull her back behind him as a zombie nearly grabbed her, she let out a small yelp almost colliding into Kenneth. She watched the zombies head get decapitated and she froze in terror. She looked up as masa came back and nodded her head slowly to them both,"yea..., she said shakily

Alice brought up the rear watching she barely noted the zombie either but she now grew suspicious of masa glaring at the group she stated angry," be more ******** careful if any of you get bit don't think I won't hesitate to shoot your a** I expect the same from you as well", she nodded for them to get a move on making sure to keep doubles eyes now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:08 am
User Image

Archer sighs and looks at ever one."Ok calm down,ill take point and Masa will follow behind then the order stays the same."He says before looking ahead he could see more and more of them and greets his teeth but not thanks to the zombies."A...Archer.."Masa's voice was was like she was holding back tears and Archer looks ahead."I...know I see him.."He says Masa could tell he was just trying to be tough but she seen his hands shaking and his knuckles where white form holding the hilts to tightly,inside the crowd of zombies stood his father his eyes as lifeless as those around him.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth stood standing impatiently unaware of the hardships archer and Masa were dealing with ahead "common guys... lets get this slaughter train ah moving Cho Cho!" Kenneth said pulling on an imaginary chain.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff