Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Rue. akugo

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 am
Hi my name is Rue Akugo

My favorite anime is impossible to say because I've seen to many to have favorites anymore -_-;

The first anime I ever watched was Samurai Pizza Cats

I use Anime-planet to keep track of what I watch, though there are some series I can't remember or have forgotten about and I don't always update with new series I start or drop.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 am
gaia_nitemareleft ello my name is neji and i am gaia_nitemareright
16 my faverate anime is blue exorcist and
my first anime was digemon. i like to draw
and i want to become a animation designer
for funimation or shonen jump

sir neji

Original Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

_shadowfaang

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 pm
Hai, I'm _shadowfaang but you can call me Kwonbae.
My (current) favorites; Kuroshitsuji and Bleach.
First; Bleach.

I'm gonna be 15 in just over 6 weeks. I don't cosplay or go to conventions --even though I want too-- because no money.
I love Kpop&Kdramas;
and most things fantasy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 am
Hello! I'm Alina but you can call me Maria. smile (it doesn't matter which)
I really don't have a favorite anime since I've seen so many to pick one.
My first anime I watched was probably InuYasha, Salior Moon, or One Piece. I remember watching them but I was young so I can't actually remember which was first.
But my first manga was InuYasha.
I have only been to two different anime convention a couple times.
Oh I like to draw even though i'm pretty bad at it.. sweatdrop
Umm.. Idk what else to say but if u want to talk you can message me, if you like. Oh and Nice to meet you everyone. biggrin  

Alina Cross

Sweet Spirit

7,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Loiterer 100

himelia

Shadowy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:04 pm
Hey sugoi bros and sis' , I am himelia, you can call me hime.
My favorite anime is...GAH, idek, it's a toss up between Samurai Champloo & Boku no Pico. (jk), no, it's hard to decide. But I guess Samurai Champloo or NANA, or idk, I don't really have a favorite cause I like too many anime. (kanye shrug)
First anime I've watched, Sailor Moon or Tenchi Muyo..not sure which first. First anime I got really into...Gravitation. Ermergerd. That anime started my yaoi love. emotion_kirakira

I've been to anime conventions, I usually dress up as Japanese Fashion styles, but not really characters, maybe that'll change in the future.
I'm writing my own story and aspire to become a mangaka artist.
For now I write stories and currently am writing a Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) fanfic, so yeah~

that's me, hime. emotion_bigheart
more details quote or pm me I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:31 am
Hey, I'm Jade. I'm 22, been to Japan 3 times (once for a year to study at a university over there) and I've been studying the language for ten years. I'm probably going to get nasty looks at my post for this, but I loathe, loathe, loathe the word 'otaku'.

My first anime would have been Sailor Moon, and my first manga was Count Cain. I've been to Sydney's Animania twice, and I'm planning on going to Ohayocon when I visit some friends in America in January.

Other than studying Japanese, I'm also studying TESOL, Chinese, and French. I'm also an avid writer and participating in NaNoWriMo next month♥ I help run a Japanese learners website and forum which can be located by clicking on my signature. Go on, you know you want to♥

I can be a little standoffish at times, but I'm actually friendly I swear lol Oh, and I'm a gamer. Lately I haven't played much other than PC games (especially since I've gotten back into WoW), but I'm really fond of FPS, and RPGs. I'm completely anti-XBox. Sorry, but I hate them lol PlayStation all the way☆彡

Anyway, nice meeting you all I guess lol  

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

Azixe

Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:47 pm
Hi there,
My name is Azixe, you can call me Az, Azi or Azixe, either or is fine with me. I have been on Gaia for about 6 years, since 2008, but I haven't been on constantly. I usually come on and off occasionally, but hopefully I will remain on Gaia forever. I am 21 years young, female, and I recently found a job from when I first posted in the suggested forums about 2 weeks ago. I do have an amazingly huge quest thread, feel free to bump in there, chat, emotion_bigheart the thread as you see fit. You can find the quest thread in my signature listed below or check find it in my profile.

As for my anime history I wouldn't say I am not a expert but I am well versed in the subject when it comes to not very popular anime. I am into more of the rare anime, or the ones that aren't viewed as often but are still considered to be hidden gems. My favorite types of genre are romance, supernatal, and shounen-ai/yaoi. I dislike animes that tend to hold over 200+ episodes like Naruto or Bleach. I just considered those to be pointless in my opinion. As well as my dislike for shounen anime (or a fight between two character that last for 20 episodes at a time). Now I would say the nostalgia animes are the few acceptations such as DBZ or Sailor Moon. Honestly I am not saying I completely hate the shows like Naruto or Bleach. It's just if I ever get done watching my 989 "Plan to Watch" entries on MAL(myanimelist.net) and if the shows have finished airing I will consider watching them but that would be about 10 years away before I ever get done and just maybe they might be done? Also, another pet peeve of mine is airing anime, I tend not to watch the airing anime until it has finished airing. I have to sit down and watch it all at once or else my ADD will get the best of me. Oh, I digress...

Here's My Anime List
Basically some stats so you can yet a feel for what I have seen and how many days I have spent watching anime:
TV: 169, OVA: 46, Movies: 58, Spcl.: 37, Eps: 4,169, Days: 70.55
My favorite Animes: Karas, Fuyu no Semi(WARNING: YAOI), and Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:06 am
Hi my name is mayuki34

My favorites anime are ghost in the shell and strawberry panic

First anime I have watched is caballeros del zodiaco when i was a kid on tv
first anime not on tv divergence eve a very unique scfi anime

I go to anime conventions in my country uruguay and anime friends buenos aires

biggrin  

mayuki34

Froggylicker

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:11 pm
heheh this is a late post..

Anyways, my screen name is Froggylicker and my real name is Jessie Nguyen.
I don't really have a favourite anime because I love them all. My favourite Korean Drama is Rooftop Prince. I have always wanted to attend at anime conventions but I have no money for it so I have tried to volunteer for some. But sadly, because of some circumstances I had to withdraw my applications. I'm just here to look for recommendations for some anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:00 pm
Hello, you can call me Tenko. It's hard for me to choose a favorite series, because I like so many, but my favorite new series are Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Hajime no Ippo, Space Bros., Dangan Ronpa, and Kuroko no Basuke. My favorite characters are definitely Trunks and Sailor Mercury. I've never been to a con, but I'd like to -- especially Youmacon.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

l zenitsu l

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:49 pm
Name: Zen, Ih, J, whatever.
Sex: Male.
The AMC is my home. It has been since 2006 and I've really found it difficult just not being there; whether its just lurking, trolling, or just being. Favorite anime series of all time is a tie between s.e Lain and Cowboy Bebop. Favorite characters are Lain, Spike Spiegel, and Eikichi Onizuka. Currently trying to finish up both Dorohedoro and Monogatari but never really found the time. I'm generally an antisocial kind of guy but I don't want to be and I'm trying not to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm
Hii all heart my name is Sam!
I have seen a lot of animes, but my favorite is definitely Soul Eater, followed by Cowboy Bebop.
I am really friendly, so feel free to message me for any reason at all!
When I grow up I wanna be a hair stylist. I enjoy drawing, but I'm not extraordinary at it. I have only been to one convention (Comic Con), and never cosplayed. (Though I am working on an Attack On Titan one).
~glad to meet you all!~  

xSamama

Greedy Businesswoman

BleedingLovexox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:51 pm
Hello :3 I am Ray
My favorite anime is..well, I have a few. Death note, Angel beats, deadman wonderland, elfen lied and mirai nikki.
My first manga was Kingdom hearts 2
I have not been to an anime convention yet, but I am planning to go the Daishocon in a few weeks with a few friends of mine (also both have gaia)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm
my name is raven and i like naruto so much its not healthy and im 16 and i like to sit and read online manga with my fat cats.
i havent gone to anime convention yet cos life likes to get in my way

me: oh yes anime convention much fun must go this year
life: lol nope u feg go sit down in a corner  

sloth_child

Fucc Da Ops

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 pm
hi my name is Cosmic Rena. i like 2 watch anime all different anime, like Sailor Moon, Digimon, Pokemon, Soul Eater, just 2 name a few. i like 2 read manga online & offline. ive been to 1 anime convention with my twin sis (Cosmic Rabbit) a few yrs ago. i've cos-played Rena from the Anime Higurashi for Halloween 2 yrs ago. the 1st anime i ever watched was Sailor Moon. i will watch just about any anime there is as long as it is good ill watch it.  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff