Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art Trades: Art for Art
New to the guild? Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemoniumAngel

Beloved Genius

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:58 pm
Hello, my name is DemoniumAngel blaugh
I mostly do digital art work
My biggest weakness would be digital painting and real life drawing
I love doing chibi's and animated stamps
I been doodling since high school

<(0w0)> heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:03 pm
Hello, my name is Devida, you may call me Devi for short. I am eighteen years old and currently aiming for my Masters in Illustration. My goal is to become a Professional Concept Artist (with benefits or course). I'm techinically new to Gaia since a friend of mine gave me this account as of September.

What's your favorite medium?
I'm a traditional artist and tend to use watercolors for creating my art.

-Do you have a favorite artist?
I have many favorite artists. Some of them include: Rannsama (AKA Poisoncage), Natasha Allegri, Kaoru Mori, Sakimichan, Kaori Ozaki, Jake Clark, and so much more people.

Recommend any good comics/manga?
I've been reading a lot of Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake, Deadpool, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, A Bride's Story, and Avengers. I pretty much tend to read comic books or mangas that catch my shonen-shoujo interest. I love reading something that is appealing to both girls and boys.

How long have you been drawing?
Since I was five years old. Well, I started to get serious in fifth grade so seven years now.

Do you prefer traditional over CG or vice versa?
Either is fine, but it's harder to draw traditionally because symmetry is difficult. With CG, you can practically do anything at a click of a button. I'm aiming for a Masters in Illustration, so it would be best to be savy in both traditional and CG.

What's your favorite store for art supplies?
Art Supply Warehouse in Westminister, CA (www.artsupplywarehouse.com). It has everything I could ever dream of or on occasions, I go to www.jetpens.com for art supplies. I also use Hand-Me-Downs; so you don't have to spend large amounts of money to draw if you love art!

What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths?
I love drawing details and expressions. I have problems with drawing a huge group of people with perspective.

What are your art pet peeves?
I dislike "stiff" art; art with no personality. It has to have a je ne sais quoi that gives the art life.  

Devida

xDomnick

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:46 am
Hii, i'm Juudiia(Artistic name)
-What's your favorite medium?
Traditional art (Pencil Color) , and Digital art (Paint Tool Sai) :3

I don't know many artists, but I'm a fan of * emperpep on DeviantArt

-Recommend any good comics/manga?
Noes

-How long have you been drawing?
About 7 to 8 years.

-Do you prefer traditional over CG or vice versa?
Vice versa

-What's your favorite store for art supplies?
Stuff online randomly

-What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths?
Weakness would be all things anatomy. Strength would be coloring I think.

-What are your art pet peeves?
When people plagiarize other people's arts, or not give credit when post some art.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:51 am
Traditional art (Pencil Color) , and Digital art (Paint Tool Sai) :3

I don't know many artists, but I'm a fan of * emperpep on DeviantArt

Noes

About 7 to 8 years.

Vice versa

Stuff online randomly

Weakness would be all things anatomy. Strength would be coloring I think.

When people plagiarize other people's arts, or not give credit when post some art.

xDomnick

Interesting Gaian

P E B S I

Golden Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 pm
Hi Everyone!

I'm AugementedBehavior,
I'm new to the guild and GaiaOnline. I figured this would be the best place to start considering I love to draw.

- My favorite medium would have to be Traditional Artwork.
- I don't know of any artists so I don't think I have any.
- I've been drawing for around 6-8 years.
- I don't like it when people press down hard with the pencil.
- I prefer pencil and paper over everything.

Thankyou! I look forward to seeing some of the guilds work!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:23 pm
Hiya. I'm an animator, but I have been trying to get back into illustration again.

my most used medium is probably Photoshop, but I like oil painting and watercolors when I have the space for it.

There are a lot, definitely a lot of influences. Right now for illustration I am really into verticalvest and sbosma on tumblr, and for animators, David o Reilly, Charles Huettner, Scott Benson (lots more...). For more classic work I really like Yuri Norstein and Jiri Trnka.

I'm really excited for Necropolis by Jake Wyatt. The only webcomic I really still follow right now is Scary Go Round/Bad Machinery.

A long time.

I wouldn't say I prefer anything, but use the medium that is appropriate to the work. I mostly do things on the computer because its a lot more convenient but I did choose to do my first animation in mostly stop motion.

When I lived in Vancouver it was Opus, I live in Calgary right now so I go to one called Mona Lisa. They let you take dogs inside and they are super friendly!  

Vena

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Programmer Ji-li

Divine Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:17 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm Ji-li! heart
I'm actually a game engineer with a love for art. I'm surrounded by artists, including my own special favorite game artist, my own boyfriend. They are all so talented and inspire me to draw despite my field being the opposite and usually at work I'm just telling them what to do in order to get it ready for me to make it work in the games I program in.
One example of a game I helped work on was The Walking Dead Social Game on facebook. No console games yet, but one can dream. <3

Tablet + photoshop.
My boyfriend (3d only) and Stanley Lau & Dave Rapoza (2d)
Read a lot but not as much now. I liked Hana Kimi, Kare Kano, and Skip Beat the most.
Since I was about 10 yrs old I believe.
Traditional for initial sketch and CG for inking and coloring. Well for my own personal works. I enjoy to visually see all art, especially concept art for games and such.
Used to buy at my college (went to art school to study game programming, what?) but now I'm pretty content with how many pencils and such leftover so I don't really buy too much more.
It's hard to judge yourself, either too critical or over confident, so I leave that to others to see. I personally find my strength more in programming than art. I also have a hard time keeping up with my art as much as I'd like to.
->People who say they can't draw but never worked hard for it.
->People who steal art, especially those who actually sell them... unfortunately found out a teacher many students looked up to in our school was an art thief and a fraud... many of them felt hurt and refused to believe it but the proof was too strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 am
Ya--hoo~ Seryiena here~ How do you do? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

What's your favorite medium?
Photoshop,though I'm still learning how to use it. XD I like pencil and Sai too. C=

Do you have a favorite artist?
No,I don't think so.I guess I don't have specific preference on styles since people got their own style and...yeah.Hehe.

Recommend any good comics/manga?
...Haven't read any for a while. OTL

How long have you been drawing?
Erh,I can't remember.Since I was 15 years old,maybe?

Do you prefer traditional over CG or vice versa?
Both.

What's your favorite store for art supplies?
None....I think...apart from the usual drawing pen and pencil and both are available in your regular book and stationery shop. XD

What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths?
I have a lot of weaknesses and strengths... -shrug- I have no comment since I don't know myself. XD

What are your art pet peeves?
Steal other people's arts.Using them as a reference is okay but stealing is definitely no no.

And last but not least,t's nice to meet all of you~ (*≧▽≦)  

Seryiena

Conservative Lunatic

forgotten-pop

Bashful Gekko

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:26 pm
━═ About Pop!! ═━

==== ====☠☠==== ====
about me...Well I lost my old account through spoiled Password changes and unactivatable Emails. Now im Pop and honestly I like her better then My last one. I like to go flashy and do a good job no matter what! I am exploring the world known as "art" and honestly I really like it so far. Going into point form im going to put some of my likes!!!

My favorite things to draw are Bust's and O.C, Characters!

I use both a Tablet and my Art book although I am still getting used to the Tablet "create" I have.

I love icecream and food and my Boyfreind osii!

I am trying my hardest To make new friends...Ive grown apart from my old ones and even though they are still in my heart it seems since having a child has put a stone throw between all of my friends and I.

I am trying new things all the time! here are a few!
Im trying to draw Furry's and Pixel animation! The cute little things that move! have any hints or tricks you use?

The programs I use are Bambo/sumo! and Gimp!

==== ====☠☠==== ====
OH! My Examples? ~~
(((Also...Now that
Im done eating
I have edited..))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:40 am
Hey there! Call me Mal smile

cheese_whine eh..I'd have to say my favourite medium is traditional, when it comes to sketching, and digital when colouring.
cheese_whine I don't really have a particular favourite artist..I do go around dA fav-ing things quite often though.
cheese_whine You should all go read Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. It's hilarious!
cheese_whine I've been drawing...since I was 7. but only started drawing seriously around 15 years of age.
cheese_whine I love both traditional and CG. It's amazing to see what people can do with the same things you have.
cheese_whine No art supplies for me. Just my trusty ol' mechanical pencil, and my darling tablet.
cheese_whine Hoo boy. Artistic weakness?
Let's see....body proportion...poses..hands..guys..mechas..everything really -my strengths I'm not quite sure. Hair maybe. and eyes.

cheese_whine Can't think of any pet peeves at the moment.  

Malthinae

Rogue

QueenOfKush

Beloved Protector

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:33 am
I'm QueenOfKush,

I used to play this back in 2005 and just recently found it again.I'm not an artist,however I do love all forms of art.I prefer to wear art on my body tho smile

Anyway,I'm looking to collect as many pieces of avi art as I can.I enjoy promoting my favorite Gaian artists,via forums,my profile,and my signature.I always post a link to each artists page,where ever I use their work.Making sure everyone gets credit for their time and energy.As you can see,my collection has just started,so if anyone is interested in adding to it,I'd be very happy.I've really been wanting some avi art in color.Soooo that's a bit about me I guess.

Love this guild!Glad to be a part of it heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 am
Hi I'm Zenny---I'm passionate about art and I live in Guam.

:33  

zenoxy

Lunatic

The Smut Peddler

High-functioning Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Hello all, I'm Smutty! I'm here to join in and hopefully get some assistance with inspiration and friendly rivalry to rage on as an artist to better myself and produce more art.

-My favorite medium would have to be digital, I love seeing those crispy clean lines and bright colors.
-I don't really have a single favorite artist, since I like so many different kinds of arts as well as artist. There are honestly too many to list.
-Comics or Manga, how about my own? I like creating comics and am trying very hard to become good at them.
-I've been drawing since as long as I can remember. I got serious about it about ten years ago, and have been working diligently ever since.
-I am actually pretty deep in both digital and traditional arts. I work on CG, traditional, sculpting, doll face-ups, and carving/modding.
-For the few art supplies I buy, I typically get them at Ace hardware stores. Airbrush paints, needles, etc. All Ace.
-My artistic weakness is probably accessories, backgrounds, props, and clothing. My strengths are most likely bodies, of any size, and color.
-Pet Peeves? Probably GIMP. I can't stand it. I think it takes away from artist's abilities. And whenever someone uses it, I can only think how much better it would have been not in GIMP.

The programs I use for digital art are my intuous 4 tablet, photoshop 7, SAI, Opencanvas, and Painter 13. I've used others, but those are my keepers.

Great to be here~

~Smutty  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 pm
Hi! I'm Rainbow Wafflez. Real name is Jayme. I'll be 26 yrs old on the 23rd and I enjoy drawing. Just started working on a tablet but it's slow going with the practicing. the link to my art shop is in my siggy. I'm up for art trades occasionally, Just ask. ^_^

-Do you have a gallery?I have samples of my most recent work in my art shop if that counts.
-How long have you been drawing?I started drawing in H.S. in 04 but stopped for quite a few years after I got out of H.S. but just started again a couple weeks ago
-Do you prefer traditional over CG or vice versa?I prefer traditional but I've started working on my tablet with the coloring of my drawings.
-What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths?My weakness's would be hands and feet
-What are your art pet peeves? Charging outrageous(millions) prices for avi art.  

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Art Trades: Art for Art

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers