Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Risin' up back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a girl and her will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the Eye of the Lycan
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of my rival
I'm the last known survivor
I'll stake my prey in the night
And I'm watching you all
With the Eye of the Lycan

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at her older (by two months!) sister. "Eh. We've played backyard Quidditch for years. I know all your moves. You have to be pretty tricky to beat us today." Her tone was normal, but she couldn't stop the smile from ruining her serious facade. She really needed to work on her poker face... Either way, she pat her sister on the shoulder lovingly, then turned to see Jacob following after two Hufflepuff girls. "Hi Jacob. Ready to block shots and be generally awesome?" She grinned at him, then looked at Elli. The teen's smile faltered, but didn't drop, instead became a consoling smile. She led her Vice Captain a few feet away and looked her in the eyes. "Elli, if you ever need to talk, I'm here. You know that, right? I'm not saying that as Captain or Prefect, but as... well, a friend." She was suddenly unsure if the redhead considered her a friend, especially after all the drama with Cameron went down. Remy had been the one to write the team list, not Elli, and the perceptive teen knew he wasn't all too pleased.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

AC=17
Modifiers=+7 {-1}
Total Roll:
~/3
Skills: ~Natural Flier ~Great Catch ~Swift Swipe

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds till' we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blinked and gave her captain a half hearted smile before suddenly burying her face in Remy's shoulder and hugging her tightly. She was fighting off her own sadness and Remy's sweet caring just made her remember how much she missed Cam. How had they gotten in two fights in one year and broken up? It just... wasn't right. She sniffled and raised her eyes to look at Remy. "How did this happen Rem?" She asked in a quiet broken whisper. She didn't blame Remy not for this fight. Their first fight maybe, but she couldn't blame Rem for anything that happened after that. She especially couldn't blame Rem for that stupid little second year whore.

OOC: outfit in picture

Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: (+4 for shots) (+4 for steals) (-1 Snow) (+3 Total)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal 
Above other roll to score 
-/3

0-0

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked onto the Pitch, a scarf looped around his neck and a hat placed on his head. He left footprints in the snow as he walked, but he didn't care at all. He stopped beside his captain and friend, Heather. The teen was stoically quiet, but bright blue eyes held all the emotion he seemingly lacked. He was excited, yet cautious. He had no idea how this game would go. It had always been Sister v. Sister, but now they were both Captains, and therefore held to a higher standard. He had witnessed Remy getting overly stressed and emotional before, while Heather tended to stay more levelheaded. How would this game go? In their favor? Or in favor of the team that hadn't won in two seasons running? Who needed it more? Who deserved it? These questions and more ran through his head, then he let loose a sigh.
{OoC~}

AC: 15
Modifiers: -1 for weather
+5 for steals
+5 for scores
Special Skills:
*Good Arm *
*Dang Healthy*
*Swift Swipe*
--//03
Score: 00||00
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]
Final Roll: --

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

And I'm watching you all

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ took a half step backwards when Elli hugged her. The gold eyed teen reciprocated the hug, gently petting the red hair. She looked back at Elli, meeting her eyes. "Everything happens for a reason. You may not know it now, but there is an explanation. We just have to be able to see it, and not be blinded by hatred." She said with a light smile. Those were the exact words Romy had used to console her when... he left. Maybe the boy's wisdom would work here too? She hoped so, because it hurt to see her friend in pain.

Wearing

AC=17
Modifiers=+7 {-1}
Total Roll:
~/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli paused, listening to her captain's words and then shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest and pulling away from Remy. "So Cam cheating on me with some stupid little Slytherin second year, and then writing me a letter so that I would come catch them in the act so he wouldn't have to break up with me happened for a reason? And has an explanation?" She shook her head and ran her hands through her hair in agitation. "I don't think so!" She bit her lip, fighting back tears and looked down at the ground, digging her toe into the dirt. "You try explaining how the sweetest guy I've ever met in my entire life could do that to me."

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal 
-/3

0-0

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image

And I'm watching you all

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was sent to a stunned silence. She didn't know what to say, just that she had said the wrong thing. She didn't have experience dealing with this! She shook her head, then adapted a more stern look. "Elli. You're a great girl. If he did that, than it's his mistake. He obviously doesn't deserve you. If he realizes his mistake, then he can come back. All you need to do is show him how happy you are without him. Now come on. Smile and lets beat my sister at Quidditch! ...And the rest of the Hufflepuffs too..." She gave her own smile, as if trying to prompt Elli to do the same.

Wearing

AC=17
Modifiers=+7 {-1}
Total Roll:
~/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

Elli blinked at Remy's words and her teal eyes darted to the stands, where she knew Cam was somewhere. She gulped and rubbed her eyes, before returning her attention to Remy. "Rem... why do I still love him after he did that to me?" She asked quietly. She gulped and then shook her head quickly. "Never mind... game.... lets do this... we can win." She gave Remy a small half hearted smile, and then picked up her broom quietly. 'Keep your head in the game, win the game, make him think your happy, and he'll come back..... Why do I want him back....? I broke up with him....' She sighed quietly, but gave Remy another small smile. Her captain was a good friend.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal 
-/3

0-0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:29 am
User Image
User Image

Keith walked into the pitch his Firebolt II over his shoulder. He had finally earned his rightful spot on the team. He was finally a starter.

Position: Beater
AC: AC: 16
Modifiers: +2 -1 Snow
Final Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:17 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier walked towards the pitch, his broom safely held by his right hand as his left ruffled his hair, trying to remove some snow that had piled up on his head. As he checked at whoever was already there, he noticed that he was the last one to come. As he approached his teammates, he waved at them, his ocean blue eyes more obvious because of the snow. " Yo. Sorry I'm late, " he greeted, his breath forming because of the cold weather. seriously, every time they have a game, it has crazy weather. Before it was freakishly strong rain, now it's this bloody cold snow. From the stands, he heard out his friend, Annabeth, cheering for Tobi, Romy, and him. He grinned, waving back at her and giving her a thumbs up—which he hoped she saw. He released more body heat than normally because he didn't have much of a cover for the snow. He was still wearing his previous quidditch attire. No coats, no scarf, no whatsoever. He looked at Kieth, who just made it in the starter as a beater. He had proved himself worthy, and he is expecting something from him. Giving off a warm smile at him, he made himself comfortable as he can under the white snow. Oh he'll—no,—they would need an amazing comeback. He'll do his best to get some steals and help the two older chasers in every way he can. He'll score some goals if he can, and try to get an early gap between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff while Romy is trying to catch the snitch.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to stealing and shooting (- 1)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]
Score : + roll of keeper
Steal : + AC
0/3
Final Roll =

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: So, I'm just gonna be here for the game. After that, I'll shortly disappear again. Though I might not be that active since school here is back. Yes, we're going to school again. D:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:42 am
User ImageUser Image

The former beater turned ref watched as the students took the field for the forth match of the year. There was one more besides this one. Or had he miscounted? Briefly he glanced away from the players to the schedule he had sitting on the chest of balls. yeah he has miscounted, there were two more. Keegan turned his attention back to the field just in time to see the final person arrive.

With a flick of his wand, the gryffdor graduate caused the chest he had been looking at to float and trail behind him as he took the center of the Pitch."this is the fourth match of the season, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor are the teams and as always I want a nice clean match," as his last syllable still hung in the air he tossed the quaffle up with all the might his muscles held then quickly turned to unlatch the chest allowing the other three balls to burst out of their restraints

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 4, 8, 2, 4, 3, 3, 5, 1 Total: 49 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am
User Image
User Image

And I'm watching you all

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ grinned at Elli, then looked at the Ref. Game time. She darted to the air, then sped after the quaffle. Her arm outstretched, she knew she had to retrieve the ball to start the game.

Wearing

AC=17
Modifiers=+7 {-1}
Total Roll:
~/3

TechNerd0072 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 3, 1, 6, 6, 7, 3, 8, 9 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl sped to the sky, face to face with Remy. When the referee tossed the scarlet ball into the sky, he hoped to use his height to his advantage. He reached out, hoping to take the quaffle from the rather sneaky Gryffindor.
{OoC~}

+5 for steals
+5 for scores
Special Skills:
*Good Arm *
*Dang Healthy*
*Swift Swipe*
--//03

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell was in the air and headed for her goalposts right away. The freezing air immediately started trying to cut through her warm, heat charmed clothing, with little effect other than changing her warmth level from 'just a touch too warm' to 'comfortably toasty'. She smiled under her scarf, pleased that her forethought seemed to be paying off. Then she turned her attention back to the chasers as they fought for possession of the quaffle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =12
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Weather: Snow(-1 to rolls)
Total Roll Modifiers: +3 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= ??

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl was easily able to get the ball from Remy. He tucked it under his arm, then began his arduous journey to the goalposts.
{OoC~}

+5 for steals
+5 for scores
Special Skills:
*Good Arm *
*Dang Healthy*
*Swift Swipe*
01//03

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 am
Oh Oh
It's gonna be a big game
We're gonna have a good aim
It's gonna be a big, big, big, big, big, big game
User Image
User Image

✮Unknown Origins ⇄ Single❤♬ Musician by NightSecond Year ⇄ Lionel

Tobi straddled his broom waiting for the start of the game smirking lightly when he saw the two sister captains make banter before going their separate ways. When the referee came and announced the start of the game he sped off into the sky instantly feeling the snow soak into his clothing. Hufflepuff needed to end this game quickly or else he'll be frozen to the broom! Seeing a bludger headed his way a grin came onto his cold face. One good way to keep warm he supposed would be to keep these bludgers flying. That thought in mind Tobi raised his bat waiting for the ball to rocket his way so he could hit it towards Elli.

Position: Beater
Modifiers: +3 (-1 for Snow)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll:

Waitin' all week and now it's Saturday night
We gonna get dressed up
For the time of our lives
We're gonna get it started (Hey!)
Beat them! (Hey!)
Win it! (Hey!)

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games