Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder... Island of the Lost (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 4, 4, 2, 4, 1, 6, 3, 4, 2, 2 Total: 38 (12-72)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:11 pm
7 pages and only one entry on the roster. I'll see what I roll, at least...  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 12 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 4, 6, 5, 6, 1, 2 Total: 43 (12-72)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 pm
next three stats...  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 2, 4 Total: 13 (5-30)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 pm
5 rerolls of the 1's that I got.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 am
glitterboypilot
Disciple: it isn't impossible that a horse could be on the island, if you want to still play cavalier, also no to the halfling... or the full-leng

For the record, my thought on the halfling would be something like a child prodigy character, like Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh or something. I didn't wind up going with it after all, but it seemed like it could be a viable option, what with there still being half-humans available. Effectively, once in a world of magic, the child-prodigy would somehow or other become a halfling instead.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 am
Are we allowed to give ourselves traits?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm
I got them via a feat, rather than as a default. Hopefully that's kosher - it's impossible for a Zen Archer Monk to actually start with a bow without something giving them extra gold, such as Rich Parents forex.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Dallas Moonrain rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 1, 6, 2, 3, 1, 4, 4, 1, 2, 2 Total: 33 (12-72)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 pm
Interesting setup....and especially since you went ahead and mentioned me by name on the first page...I might as well go ahead and roll. I have a possible idea for a character. smile  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 4, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1, 3, 1, 6 Total: 32 (12-72)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:38 pm
wow that's a lot of 1s...good thing I can reroll! Though this is just the second half of my initial roll. smile  

Dallas Moonrain

Dallas Moonrain rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 3, 4, 6, 3, 1 Total: 29 (8-48)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 pm
Okay, totally overdoing the 1s here. Dice gods, hear my prayer....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm
Sorry for the delay, girl trouble... sweatdrop I will get to seeing what I missed and answer what I can.  

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm
Disciple of Sakura
glitterboypilot
Disciple: it isn't impossible that a horse could be on the island, if you want to still play cavalier, also no to the halfling... or the full-leng

For the record, my thought on the halfling would be something like a child prodigy character, like Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh or something. I didn't wind up going with it after all, but it seemed like it could be a viable option, what with there still being half-humans available. Effectively, once in a world of magic, the child-prodigy would somehow or other become a halfling instead.

That is the kind of information, that would have been helpful to know. I might have, gave the okay. But just asking, can I be x... doesn't give me a reason to go against my ruling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Okay, well, here's my submission - Elyssa Meredith Parocci, Zen Archer QingGong Monk.

Hopefully she's all a-okay with the DM. It seemed that stuff from the PRD was, more or less, available, but let me know if there's any problems.

Haven't read the whole backstory, yet... but everything else looks good, accepted.  

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:10 pm
Kowsauni
Are we allowed to give ourselves traits?
Feat alone gives traits. Kind of the reason, why I gave the option of a bonus feat...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Interesting setup....and especially since you went ahead and mentioned me by name on the first page...I might as well go ahead and roll. I have a possible idea for a character. smile
It was your idea, to begin with, I just decided to flip it around. Instead of the powers coming to the heroes, the heroes evolve into their power.  

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 pm
And after much thought, I am going to deny the extra levels. A jump in levels wouldn't grant much time to hone, how the character evolves. Your ideas from level one to say five; can change and be more natural-ish from now until then, than say just starting at level 5. I will whoever, make it a fast leveling game. Though, if you guys have a second idea to boost their ability, speak up.

Oh, and I shall request a subfolder, when we get at least 4 players(will still accept afterward, just asking). And we will start as soon as one is granted.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff