Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Shadows of the Last War [Preparing for Launch] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 am
Death Pendent
Thank you very much Sakura. Theres the update then.

Logen, Barbarian Warforged

Finally have a few minutes to look this over.

Looks like you've overspent by a point on ability scores. I'm assuming you started with an 18 in STR (17 points), a 16 in CON (10 points) and lowered your WIS to 9 (-1 point) before racial modifiers, that puts you at spending 26 points, not 25. You'd have to lower your Charisma by a point as well to meet the points you've spent, or lower one of your other stats instead.

You can't have a Flaming greatsword without it being both masterworked and magic enhanced, meaning it's going to cost you 8,350 gold total. Alternatively, you could purchase a lesser crystal of energy assault (fire) from the Magic item compendium and attach it to your magic greatsword, for a total cost of 5350 gp. Either way, it's more expensive and also means your attack bonus with the weapon would go up by a point.

Your armor's enhancements cost 9000 gold total, on top of the weapon, meaning that even if you didn't get more than a +1 weapon, you'd have overspent on gold (11000 just for a +1 weapon and +3 armor enhancement costs).

You seem to be missing a feat (you get 3, total. Mithral Body and Toughness are covered, but I don't see a third). You're also missing your two traits.

You can't have more than 5 ranks in a skill, as you're only 5th level. You've spent a total of 23 skill points, so I assume some of those are from favored class bonuses, but the max cap has still been overspent.

You still seem to be missing a rage power. You'll also need to calculate how many rounds of rage you get per day (it's 16 rounds, btw).

Your description indicates that your 'forged is covered in dirt, but the "comfort" enhancement means that you're always clean. Just an FYI. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:53 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Death Pendent

Looks like you've overspent by a point on ability scores. I'm assuming you started with an 18 in STR (17 points), a 16 in CON (10 points) and lowered your WIS to 9 (-1 point) before racial modifiers, that puts you at spending 26 points, not 25. You'd have to lower your Charisma by a point as well to meet the points you've spent, or lower one of your other stats instead.

You can't have a Flaming greatsword without it being both masterworked and magic enhanced, meaning it's going to cost you 8,350 gold total. Alternatively, you could purchase a lesser crystal of energy assault (fire) from the Magic item compendium and attach it to your magic greatsword, for a total cost of 5350 gp. Either way, it's more expensive and also means your attack bonus with the weapon would go up by a point.

Your armor's enhancements cost 9000 gold total, on top of the weapon, meaning that even if you didn't get more than a +1 weapon, you'd have overspent on gold (11000 just for a +1 weapon and +3 armor enhancement costs).

You seem to be missing a feat (you get 3, total. Mithral Body and Toughness are covered, but I don't see a third). You're also missing your two traits.

You can't have more than 5 ranks in a skill, as you're only 5th level. You've spent a total of 23 skill points, so I assume some of those are from favored class bonuses, but the max cap has still been overspent.

You still seem to be missing a rage power. You'll also need to calculate how many rounds of rage you get per day (it's 16 rounds, btw).

Your description indicates that your 'forged is covered in dirt, but the "comfort" enhancement means that you're always clean. Just an FYI. biggrin

I used http://www.pathguy.com/eberron.htm for this. I just put down what i ended up with.  

Death Pendent

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:00 am
Death Pendent
Disciple of Sakura
Death Pendent

I used http://www.pathguy.com/eberron.htm for this. I just put down what i ended up with.

So, did you roll, then, or use the point buy as per the initial page?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:43 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Death Pendent
Disciple of Sakura
Death Pendent

So, did you roll, then, or use the point buy as per the initial page?

I can't remember. I have really bad memory.  

Death Pendent

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 pm
Okay, then. I need to find some time to put together a beginning thread, and then we'll be getting started. The following PCs are accepted:
jennibert
Sable d'Cannith

iLL iNTENT
Aden Agrona and Faolan

RafeRafel
Aggre Dion

InsaneKatKing475
Veliosia Tarathel

Keith Valken Lionheart
Alhean

SilverAnubis
Andrew Alexander Meclamesh

Thanks, everyone, for your interest, and hopefully you all at least had fun building the characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am
Disciple of Sakura

Swingin, tae your time :3 i've been addicted to skyrim lately >.> *resists going back to playing*  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Disciple of Sakura

Swingin, tae your time :3 i've been addicted to skyrim lately >.> *resists going back to playing*

Thanks, IKK.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hopefully something will start up soon - been busier than I'd like to be lately... Apparently, I have the worst timing in starting a game...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:36 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Merry Christmas to everyone! Hopefully something will start up soon - been busier than I'd like to be lately... Apparently, I have the worst timing in starting a game...

You are not alone on that one.

*was suffering from Skyrim addiction* ... *is still suffering, but managed to pull self away*  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:59 pm
Disciple of Sakura
InsaneKatKing475
Disciple of Sakura

Thanks, IKK.

S'cool. The holidays are a busy time for everybody |D  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces