Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_mikki_sexi_xX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 pm
raisedpassion
Xx_mikki_sexi_xX
raisedpassion
Xx_mikki_sexi_xX
well u already kinda know who i am but ya still fairly new here..havnt done any raids yet though ill try to catch the next one though i hear theyre fun!! lol
um, they're something at least. I was thinking for thanksgiving we might all dress up as turkeys and streak through towns, idk.

lol wow..just wow. ANYWAYS U WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF MY WEIRD RANDOMNESS!!! ~UNICORNS CRY RAINBOWS~ YES I REPEATED MYSELF GET OVER IT XDXD ................O M G sooo ya..I LOST MY CHEWY!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not that chewy......i meant my candy smartie  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:48 pm
Xx_mikki_sexi_xX
raisedpassion
Xx_mikki_sexi_xX
raisedpassion
Xx_mikki_sexi_xX
well u already kinda know who i am but ya still fairly new here..havnt done any raids yet though ill try to catch the next one though i hear theyre fun!! lol
um, they're something at least. I was thinking for thanksgiving we might all dress up as turkeys and streak through towns, idk.

lol wow..just wow. ANYWAYS U WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF MY WEIRD RANDOMNESS!!! ~UNICORNS CRY RAINBOWS~ YES I REPEATED MYSELF GET OVER IT XDXD ................O M G sooo ya..I LOST MY CHEWY!

not that chewy......i meant my candy smartie
that isnt candy?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Reddo_Remasu

Beloved Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 pm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 am
Death is mercy at the right times, vengeance on others, and killing in any form never justice.
I will post, for I am a just being of hate and mercy.  

Vinchenzo The Jackal

Chatty Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 am
Vinchenzo The Jackal
Death is mercy at the right times, vengeance on others, and killing in any form never justice.
tell that to the cow you just ate.

MURDERER!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 am
Reddo_Remasu
there are no dots in RAWR. but seiko loves them  

raisedpassion
Captain

Vinchenzo The Jackal

Chatty Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 am
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal

MURDERER!!!!!

I refuse to eat beef. I will at times eat fish. I think that's the one meat I never refuse to eat. And fish eat other fish as well as each-other. Eating fish is not evil considering that. But then again... this is all opinion. 'One man's murderer is another man's hero'. And 'If there is any evil in the world it exists in the hearts of man', if you think about it, we are all alittle evil, but... everyone is different levels of evil and good. It is never black and white. Finally: 'The truly good are as merciful as they are righteous'.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 am
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal

MURDERER!!!!!

I refuse to eat beef. I will at times eat fish. I think that's the one meat I never refuse to eat. And fish eat other fish as well as each-other. Eating fish is not evil considering that. But then again... this is all opinion. 'One man's murderer is another man's hero'. And 'If there is any evil in the world it exists in the hearts of man', if you think about it, we are all alittle evil, but... everyone is different levels of evil and good. It is never black and white. Finally: 'The truly good are as merciful as they are righteous'.
have you considered politics?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Vinchenzo The Jackal

Chatty Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:00 pm
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal

MURDERER!!!!!

Politics is as much a work of evil as religion. The truly good follow no gods or kings, but follow themselves. They wish to bring peace and prosperity to the many, not the few.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 am
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal

MURDERER!!!!!

Politics is as much a work of evil as religion. The truly good follow no gods or kings, but follow themselves. They wish to bring peace and prosperity to the many, not the few.
I vote Vinchenzo The Jackal for the next president of the USA!!!  

raisedpassion
Captain

Vinchenzo The Jackal

Chatty Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 pm
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal

MURDERER!!!!!

I'm not sure if you understood alot of what I said... then again, maybe you did. Regardless I'll take this as a compliment. I'd be the first Buddhist president, hehehe.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 am
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal
raisedpassion
Vinchenzo The Jackal

I'm not sure if you understood alot of what I said... then again, maybe you did. Regardless I'll take this as a compliment. I'd be the first Buddhist president, hehehe.

raisedpassion
Captain

deet255

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:49 pm
i have not been on here in MONTHS wow  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm
raisedpassion
Reddo_Remasu
there are no dots in RAWR. but seiko loves them
... Yes I do  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:07 am
viviandanng
orgasm says:

" Dear new members, I must warn you, I talk about boobs a lot. ya'll be lovin' my pink p***y font color. <3 "

Orgasm is done, you may now talk.
Art shop ♥

Oh jesus, man was I awkward....and strange.....

RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff