Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Sex isn't as great as they say... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:40 pm
Karushi El Pinko
Sorry for you and your grandma. As far as ameri corps goes, it mostly just takes applying to them all and an enthusiastic application.
Maybe we were talking about different approaches to the same problem. I was speaking of locating a job that had relocation options. Haha.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:46 pm
constantLogic
Karushi El Pinko
Sorry for you and your grandma. As far as ameri corps goes, it mostly just takes applying to them all and an enthusiastic application.
Maybe we were talking about different approaches to the same problem. I was speaking of locating a job that had relocation options. Haha.
oh yea, americorps has options like that. Mostly temporary, but a great lead into other jobs. NACCC is a roaming construction program that goes all over the states, and the backcountry trails program will send you to work in california in the sierra nevada mountains.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 pm
Karushi El Pinko
oh yea, americorps has options like that. Mostly temporary, but a great lead into other jobs. NACCC is a roaming construction program that goes all over the states, and the backcountry trails program will send you to work in california in the sierra nevada mountains.
Hmm. I'm going to keep this info for later research, when I'm more alert.

Thanks for the head's up. ♥  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 pm
constantLogic
Karushi El Pinko
Hmm. I'm going to keep this info for later research, when I'm more alert.

Thanks for the head's up. ♥
totally man, everyone should get job experience. BTW another good thing about americorps, SCHOLARSHIP MONEY!!  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:56 pm
Karushi El Pinko
totally man, everyone should get job experience. BTW another good thing about americorps, SCHOLARSHIP MONEY!!
Oh. I'm a web developer. ♥
I tried college, but being in my field, every college I looked at was extremely outdated and offered nothing I hadn't already taught myself.

I would have gone for the hardcore sciences like bioengineering, but scientists in this period of humanity's life are either abused or murdered for their findings so I opted out of that one. /:  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:58 pm
constantLogic
Karushi El Pinko
Oh. I'm a web developer. ♥
I tried college, but being in my field, every college I looked at was extremely outdated and offered nothing I hadn't already taught myself.

I would have gone for the hardcore sciences like bioengineering, but scientists in this period of humanity's life are either abused or murdered for their findings so I opted out of that one. /:
Yeah, i don't know where you want to take your career long term, but it's something.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:00 pm
Karushi El Pinko
Yeah, i don't know where you want to take your career long term, but it's something.
Web-based self-employed business. I'm actually in the middle of development right now.

I wouldn't mind volunteering for things like habitat of humanity and the like, helping people out in random places, traveling while I do it.

Traveling is the key there. I'm really a drifter sort. I hate staying in one place too long.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 pm
constantLogic
Karushi El Pinko
Web-based self-employed business. I'm actually in the middle of development right now.

I wouldn't mind volunteering for things like habitat of humanity and the like, helping people out in random places, traveling while I do it.

Traveling is the key there. I'm really a drifter sort. I hate staying in one place too long.
that's so funny cause my work forces me to travel, and I'm already to buy land and settle down.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm
Karushi El Pinko
that's so funny cause my work forces me to travel, and I'm already to buy land and settle down.
Are you serious . . . my lover's family owns the land we're on at the moment. I'm settled (for right now) and I hate it. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:13 pm
constantLogic
Karushi El Pinko
Are you serious . . . my lover's family owns the land we're on at the moment. I'm settled (for right now) and I hate it. XD
isn't that always how it works.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

idk waste more plat

Spacey Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:15 pm
Karushi El Pinko
Ironically, yes.
Do you do Americorps?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:19 pm
constantLogic
Karushi El Pinko
Ironically, yes.
Do you do Americorps?
I did americorps, and now I have about 10k in scholarships waiting for me and a seasonal job that I love.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

White Hellfire

Shameless Receiver

9,925 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm
Lol. My first time having sex was horrible. Not because I didn't like the guy I was with, but because it freaking hurt.
We used lube my sister gave me, and it was the kind that would heat up. So yeah, imagine your a** feeling like it's on fire. On top of that, he was not gentle at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:44 pm
emotion_awesome mostly play offense, rarely defense.  

ll pomf ll

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm
White Hellfire
Lol. My first time having sex was horrible. Not because I didn't like the guy I was with, but because it freaking hurt.
We used lube my sister gave me, and it was the kind that would heat up. So yeah, imagine your a** feeling like it's on fire. On top of that, he was not gentle at all.
Yeah, that sounds aweful!

Lunar ze Yiff
emotion_smilies/icon_awesomeface.gif mostly play offense, rarely defense

Who defends? I usually cheer the approaching army on!  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff