Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 am
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Air watched his sacrifice, he wasn't happy for some reason, and it worried him as he saw his ears flatten even more against his head. Helping the other out of the closet, he didn't let go of his hand leading him out of the school to a local coffee shop that had a private area. Sitting down on one of the soft leather chairs, he motioned to the male to sit across from him. "Whats wrong Lark? Why so unhappy?" he frowned not liking the idea of Lark being unhappy.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:54 pm
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image

Kichi saw the facial expression, confused. Not a smile? He wasn't happy that his sacrifice was good at taking pain? At the question, he smiled. "Well... I-I've never done it before, and lots of o-other kids talk about getting to go to restaurants a-and have ice cream and play g-games with their parents." He couldn't help but look up at the sky dreamily. "A-and I want to see what happens if I-I can make my parents happy. Do y-you think mama will give me a hug when I make her happy? Or maybe she'll pet my ears and say I did a good job?" He asked, not realizing that lack of affection from parents wasn't normal. He'd always been sure that other kids just found the secret to making their parents happy, while he was stupid because he hadn't found it yet.

He snapped himself out of it and looked up at Minaru. "Wh-what about you? I-I forgot to ask. I d-didn't mean to be rude..." He said apologetically, immediately feeling guilty for talking about himself and not asking about Minaru. How could he be so rude as to do that? He wouldn't be surprised if he was punished by his fighter for being so stupid and rude. "I-I bet you get hugged and petted all the time." He smiled brightly, optimistic and cheery at the thought of being treated nicely by others.

missXuchiha

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out