The Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:11 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia decided it would be time to not hold back since it's her first time facing against nobodies. As a nobody was about to attack her, she quickly moved behind it at a high speed, looking as if she teleported behind it. She then aimed her gunblade at it and shot it point-blank, killing it. Two of the other nobodies charged at her, however they weren't very fast, they were easy to dodge. Namia dashed backwards, the two nobodies missing her and leaving themselves open.

She took this time to charge up some energy into her gunblade, and blasting both of them with one shot. She counted the rest, and there were about 3 left. She then decided it was time to finish them off, she started charging up her gunblade to it's max. While doing this however, the nobodies start to charge at her. They were still slow, so she easily dodged them. Finally, with her gunblade fully charged, she aimed at the remaining nobodies charging at her, and blasted them right before they reached her.

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:48 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fighting nobody for the first time wasn't as tough as she thought it would be. She thought that the nobodies were strong...but their like heartless in some way, just different looking. Maybe; just like the heartless, there are different types of nobodies, maybe there are stronger ones out there somewhere.

Namia thinks to herself for a bit,
"Hmm...I guess weak types appear here...I've noticed only weak heartless appear...so, if I were to go search other areas of this place...or even other worlds...I might encounter stronger nobodies...". With that assumption, she heads back into the town to start her search for stronger nobodies.
(exits to Tram Common)

Weapon:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia had come back, but not to fight, rather, to find the abandoned mansion somewhere in the Woods. She started to explore but instantly encountered weak heartless the first few steps from the entrance. She lets out a sigh and decides to not waste too much energy on them. As they charge at her, she dodges them easily and cuts them down with her gunblade.

Finishing off the heartless, she continued searching for the mansion. She looks around while walking through the forest, trying to find some kind of entrance or path to the mansion. However, more heartless appeared, surprisingly, with some soldier heartless among them. Namia hadn't seen these kind of heartless for quite awhile. Knowing that these types of heartless are here too, she needs to be serious now. She stares down the heartless that surround her, readying herself to defend.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:45 am
Reisui

User Image

Taking off the arm bracer, Reisui pushed the button on it and it reverted into a sword. "Let's begin the tests."
Reisui swung the sword with ease. The weight limiter seems to work. Spotting a heartless, he ran forward and sliced it's head off, making it disappear. Reisui smiled. Holding the blade to eye level, he continued thinking aloud. "The name of this sword..."
He swung the sword again and cleaved a tree in two. "Reaper's Soul." Reisui concluded, grinning.

User Image  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 pm
stalker2255

Ryoto walks through the woods, looking for more heartless, then he hears something, he runs towards the noise and finds a guy around his age, maybe a little younger, cutting down a tree with a weapon that looks a bit like his, Ryoto slows down and walks towards him slowly, summoning his weapons to his hands as he does, he has no idea who he is, or what he is doing, but he may have some answers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Reisui

He pressed the button on the hilt and it collapsed back into a bracer. He put it on and pressed the button again, activating the energy shield function. An incoming weapon bounced off the shield. He smiled. "I wasn't expecting company." Reisui said jokingly, sticking his tongue out playfully.

SkyFlyer48

Kurai_18

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:23 am
stalker2255

Ryoto walks closer to the kid, which he can now tell that the kid is quite a bit younger then him, making his blades dissolve he asks the kid "What are you doing out here? other then cutting down trees" suddenly solder heartless start appearing all around them, "great, more of these" Ryoto mutters under his breath "you know how to fight with that thing right?" he asks then summons his own blades and dashes into one, slicing across the chest making it dissapear  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:49 am
User Image

Reisui

He stared at the kid confused. "I only came to test my new invention."
Pressing a button on the bracer, it turned back into a sword. Reisui easily decapitated an incoming heartless.

SkyFlyer48

Kurai_18

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:36 am
stalker2255

With both of them working together the heartless are dispatched quickly, Chris turns to the guy "well you know how to fight" he says and smiles slightly, then stops himself "So what kind of weapon is that you use?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 am
User Image

Reisui

Returning the bracer to his arm, Reisui smiled at the new person. Why don't I feel anxious? "My weapon is actually an experimental prototype I'm working on."
He sighed and kicked a pebble. "I just need to fine tune it."

SkyFlyer48

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:27 am
User Image

Reisui

Reisui waved to the newcomer. I-I should really get going... Well, see ya." He felt his anxiety beginning to kick in.

SkyFlyer48

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image

Reisui

He was about to leave when a shadow caught his eyes. "What the-?"
He began to follow the shadow quietly. It went further down the path, away from the town.

Exit to Old Mansion.  

Kurai_18

DarakuAmnaru

Distinct Regular

7,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Murex Tamashi
User Image

Murex walked into the forest from the mansion hoping to see the rest of this 'World', and maybe get a few answers about Where he was from,
or Whom he was.

as he walked through the forest he heard a few noise's but otherwise nothing of note happened,
soon enough he went to the Hole that was in the city wall, the wall was big enough for him to walk through, Thankfully.
he then proceeded to go through the hole into the rest of the town.

<*EXITS*>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:26 am
Mioki Hikari
User Image

she entered the forest from the mansion Sprinting through the forest,
she didn't even look Where she was going so eventually she found herself running through a Hole in the wall into the rest of the town.

<*EXITS*>  

DarakuAmnaru

Distinct Regular

7,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:45 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It took her awhile, but Namia was able to fend off the heartless before they retreated eventually. She lets out a sigh of relief and puts away her weapon. She looks at the sky noticing that it had gotten darker. She didn't notice that it took her that long to fend off the heartless. Thinking it would be a bad idea to continue her search for the mansion, she makes her way back to the hole that leads into the town.

She lets out another sigh, but one of disappointment, "I suppose...the mansion can wait...it's not like it's going anywhere...tch, stupid heartless...". She finds the hole that leads into town and goes in.

(Exits to Tram Common)

Weapon:

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff