Submit

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm
kefkadragon

Namine sighed and pet the dog. She felt sorry for it and angry that its owner left it to die like this. "Don't wory, little guy. We'll take good care of you, don't you worry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 pm
Skasa quickly exited his gummi ship and ran to the nearest building. Building for sale sign. Perfect. He carefully snuck in the back way, which had srangely been unlocked, and laid Namine down on the bed in the bedroom near the window. He shut the door and locked it before grinning an evil smile, beginning his game with Lawrence and Eric.

*timeskip*

Skasa stretched out and pulled Namine up to the roof after changing and waited for the two boys to come and meet him.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 pm
RandomMelonGuy
He s**t the door.

(lol! That must have been painful!)
The ship landed at the train station and Eric and Lawrence emerged. They scanned the area and saw a figure on a roof. "it's him" Lawrence and Eric drew one blade each. Lawrence had his only guardian soul and Eric had heavy trumps. They ran towards the building where Skasa was. There was a righteous anger in their eyes as they snuck in the back door and to the roof. "and here I thought you cared for your brother. Now, please rip your own head off so I have a trophy for cyan!"
(I have soccer practice today. Have to leave soon. May be on later but it's doubtful. Nothing super graphic ok man. I don't want the higher ups breathing down our necks. Im all for blood, just nothing of he sort of beating people with their own flesh and burning skulls. That'd be to risky.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm
kefkadragon

((I won't. XD Wow, one hell of a typo. I'll keep it PG 13 rated.))

Skasa smiled at the they boys. "Hello there, you two. Fancy meeting you here." He summoned his keyblade and threw it at Lawrence. "I couldn't give two shits about Cyan! He's nothing compared to me!"

Namine laid on the sidelines, her purple eyes dilated.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm
RandomMelonGuy

(it's not that I would 't approve of me chopping skasas head off. It just the admin would probably do something against it and such. We should probably cut down on the swearing to.)
Lawrence spun around and knocked the blade down. "Tch, typical nobody. Self absorbed moron with no spine." Lawrence chuckled and went into a battle stance. "Eric! Go get namine of of the way. She's your girl after all."
"you get all the fun when we go on vengeance trips. Fine, I'll take your role." he said pulling out the alarm clock potion and holding it in the hand opposite his blade. He kept his eyes on Skasa and slowly shuffled toward namine. Lawrence pointed his blade at Skasa. "now, I'll say it again, surrender and leave us at peace or we will kill you." he stated this wih hatred in his eyes. how could cyan put up with this a**? he thought.
(lol I'm never going to let that go. It will follow you forever! s**t the door! XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 pm
kefkadragon

((Nuuuuuuuuu ><"))

Skasa re summoned the blade in his hand. He glared at Lawrence then pointed his finger at Eric. "You feed her a single drop of that liquid and I'll kill her now. As for you Lawrence, I believe you and I have a fight." He sprinted towards Lawrence and thrusted his keyblade at him.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:47 pm
RandomMelonGuy

(yeeeeesssss >^~^<)
Eric stood still. "I don't negotiate with terrorists. The girl's safety comes first." he said sitting down. "give him hell Lawrence geffälttmir!" he gave a thumbs up. Lawrence side stepped and aimed a kick at skasa's back. "first rule of swordsmanship: never run into battle blindly!" he taunted.
(I'm tired. I'm done for today man. Gnight. How's your other guild doing?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm
kefkadragon

((Dead. razz ))

Skasa wash pushed forward a little. "That the best you can do?"  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm
RandomMelonGuy

(well that's a cheery little piece of news (|*+*|)
Lawrence laughed. "it's all you'rs worth. I'm going toy wih you. Something your probably unfamiliar on being on he receiving end of," he said. He planted his blade in the ground and threw some sand towards Skasa. "you wanna give swirlies? I'll treat you like the fourth grader you are," he jeered.
(that's my last post for today. Sleep has overcome me. Lol I love making emotikirbys)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm
kefkadragon

((Dead. razz ))

Skasa got dirt in his eyes and grunted . "You a*****e!"

Namine laid there.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 am
RandomMelonGuy

"we think the same of you," Lawrence jeered. He repeatedly poked Skasa with his blade. "I really expected more from you. With your current performance even namine could take you down easily. No wonder your brother has switched sides." he swung his blade lightly toward skasas face. He used the side of the blade for basically a slap wih he sword. Eric lay back and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 am
kefkadragon

Skasa blocked the blade side with his free arm as he got the majority of the dirt out of his side. He then grabbed Lawrence and threw him t Eric.

Namine's eyes slowly began closing.

"Better keep her eyes open, unless you want to lose her forever." Skasa said and thrusted at the both of them.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am
RandomMelonGuy

"oh no! Now you start trying. I thought you wanted to be treated like a b***h." he waved a hand toward namine as he blocked the sword strikes. One nicked his arm. Eric nodded and ran Over with the alarm clock. "you really should have thought this through. Having a hostage only complicates things for you. Now you have two things to watch over," Lawrence jeered again. He spun around and swung his blade at Skasa's feet repeatedly. "lets see you dance boy!"
Eric knelt next to namine and poured the potion down her throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 am
kefkadragon

Skasa took a few hits to the knee, but stepped down on his keyblade before throwing a punch at Lawrence. "All going according to plan."

Namine 's eyes stopped as her body injested the potion. Coming back to her sense, she groaned and blinked her eyes. The purple haired woman turned to Eric and hugged him, feeling lightheaded and tired.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 am
RandomMelonGuy
]

Lawrence took the ouch and chuckled. "you wanted me to kick your a**? I never knew you were a masochist Skasa." Lawrence chuckled and rubbed his face.
Eric lightly kissed namine on the head. "Let's get out of here namine. We'll let Lawrence and Skasa finish their play date while we're away," Eric said chuckling.
"not much fun when he's so pathetic." Lawrence spun around and whipped a leg at Skasa's stomach.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff