Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Pathfinder) Considering starting up a... unique campaign. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 pm
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
What book is the class in?
Complete Divine.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 am
Laertes Ursus
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Complete Divine.
What does the class do?

I just bought the Advanced Player's Guide for Pathfinder. I LOVE the Witch and Oracle classes, and the Inquisitor will see some use in this campaign as well (INobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!).  

Kelsey MacAilbert

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 am
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Laertes Ursus
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Complete Divine.
What does the class do?

I just bought the Advanced Player's Guide for Pathfinder. I LOVE the Witch and Oracle classes, and the Inquisitor will see some use in this campaign as well (INobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!).

Simply put, it is to Clerics what Sorcerers are to Wizards. Spontaneous casters using the Cleric spell list, though obviously they gain different benefits than the Cleric. Rather than turning undead and gaining domains, the Favoured Soul gains a couple of bonus feats pertaining to the deity's favoured weapon, energy resistance, DR, and wings over the course of their levels.

I'm considering it or Cleric. I'm just not sure yet. I'M OPEN TO INPUT FROM THE PARTY.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm
If you are good at being a healer then I see no problem with you being a cleric or favored soul. If I'm ever forced to heal I always go FvS and find which ever God has a Greatsword as their Favored Weapon. FvS with a Greatsword. muahahahahaha  

Knightmare Max

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:56 pm
Favored Soul = They are basically when WotC said "what can we do to put Mortal Gods in the game?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 am
Yeah, only problem is finding a Good-aligned Deity with a Ranseur favoured weapon if I go FvS.

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:46 pm
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I

So, uh, what's the current roster? I mean, if there's another healer/support I won't change my character, but if there isn't I will.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:30 pm
The campaign may not take place. The reason is that I enlisted in the US Navy today, and I ship out to boot camp June 21st. In between then I have to prepare for boot camp. I thought I would have three or four months before I shipped out, so I thought I'd still have time to run the campaign, but that isn't the case. I'd love to run the campaign, but my military career is more important.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:53 pm
Well, at least there's an answer. May wanna send out a PM and let everyone know.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff