Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Discussion Thread: Role Plays (series-based) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:38 pm
I have an idea for a Misfits role-play if anyone would be interested in joining something along those lines o.o ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:43 pm
-Angels-Storm-
I have an idea for a Misfits role-play if anyone would be interested in joining something along those lines o.o ...

Angels! I thought you died a painful death!
I guess the funeral was for nothing...
(formerly The Sweet Far Thing)
How about an Avatar TLA rp?
I am dying for a good one! Sadly I'm moving houses right now so I have to time to make one. sweatdrop  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:47 pm
Prannke
I am dying for a good one! Sadly I'm moving houses right now so I have to time to make one. sweatdrop

It sure felt like death! I just had a bunch of demanding classes both semesters, and I moved two times ( I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! ;_: ) and didn't have internet for half the year :'D It would have been neat to go to my own funeral...

I would adore an Avatar RP! Been dying to get back into the RP flow since I've been out of it for so long ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:00 pm
-Angels-Storm-
Prannke

It sure felt like death! I just had a bunch of demanding classes both semesters, and I moved two times ( I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! ;_: ) and didn't have internet for half the year :'D It would have been neat to go to my own funeral...

I would adore an Avatar RP! Been dying to get back into the RP flow since I've been out of it for so long ^^;

I understand. My new home is ancient and reaking of hippies. The last people who rented it owned it since the seventies and they LOVED tie dye and doves. A LOT.  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:02 pm
Prannke
-Angels-Storm-
Prannke

I understand. My new home is ancient and reaking of hippies. The last people who rented it owned it since the seventies and they LOVED tie dye and doves. A LOT.

Far out o.o Bet it smells like weed too...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Um umm... me again... I have thoughts for some RP's that I would want to start to maybe get this forum going again if people would want to help and such o.o

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 am
lol what a conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:39 am
I'm starting to get more active. And I went through all the old pages of RP's. 18 pages of RPs... and I made 14 of them. At least, 14 I'm willing to admit were me. So after my LoL or my Albion RPs die, I'll be revamping and rebooting some of my favorites. That's right folks, The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia RP Line is back in action! blaugh  

Kaiga13

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces