Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 pm
Ryan laughed when he mentioned anything. Looking around he noticed the different food stands. "Hmm...I'm in the mood for Thai. But you can get whatever you want." he said smiling wrapping an arm unconsciously around Aiden's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:47 pm
"That sounds good," Aiden smiled. Eyes widened when Ryan wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulders but the smile did not fade from his face. If anything it brightened at the slightly intimate embrace. "You'll have to tell me whats good though or i'll just steal your food." he laughed  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 pm
Ryan chuckled as he went in line for the Thai place, point out items that he liked and what Aiden may like. When it was their turn to order Aiden smiled as he ordered there food and drinks waiting for it cook he looked around. "Ever have sushi before?" he asked looking down, not sure if Aiden had it before or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 pm
Aiden stayed beside Ryan watching him order their food. "Sushi? Nope not unless I had it in the time I can't remember." Aiden smiled softly. It still seemed awkward to talk about having been gone for years.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:25 pm
"Would you want to try some?" He asked as he grabbed their food walking over toa table setting their food down on the tabletop as he awaited the males order.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 pm
"Sure." Aiden agreed smiling. He followed the other man to the table with the food. "Do you like them?"  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:49 am
"Them? Sushi?" he asked a bit confused at the use of the word. Over the years, Ryan has become more proper when it comes to his language and use of words as it well, came with the job.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm
"well yeah, what else would I be talking about?" Aiden questioned with a laugh. He had begun noticing that Ryan didn't speak like he used to and it made Aiden feel a bit more out of place but he resolved to fix that.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:35 pm
"Its good." he said walking over to the sushi bar ordering sushi that had salmon, tuna, cucumber and crab mat inside of it. When it made and paid for, Ryan walked back to the table, placing the ten piece out in front of them and then the sauces.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:41 am
Aiden walked with Ryan as the man went over to the sushi bar. Watching the workers make the food was quite interesting to the boy, Walking back he kept peering at it as Ryan carried it. "It looks weird..." he commented.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 am
"I thought the same when I first tried it." he said as he sat back down splitting the dish between the two of them. "But it is pretty good." he said with a smile. "Although I suggest not eating the green sauce." he said as he started to eat his main dish.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff