Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)
Invictus City Land of Outskirts (common area) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitiara_fox
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Calida

Free at last, a new chance at life.....

Calida flicked her tongue out as he applied teh healing balm. A hum sound echoed from her throat as she watched him. She lowered her head and sat down, she was a bit skiddish. Her form shimmered to her human looking form. She had horns on her head, her long dragon like tail swished behind her as her wings flapped a bit. " Money bad" she said, staring at the bag cautiously. " You... you no bad?" She whispered before timidly picking the bag up. Cali was curious so she walked after him, this one didn't seem to bad.

.....no chains will hold me, i obey no one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

He smiles glad to know that the dragon is no enemy. He continued to head out to the herb shop, with the dragon following close behind.

Neff_Said_It

Kitiara_fox
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Calida

Free at last, a new chance at life.....

Calida nodded before skipping after him to whereever the map showed. She folded her wings around her to look like a cloak.

.....no chains will hold me, i obey no one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:21 am
User Image
Brisan walked into the outskirts of Invictus. It had been two years now since she had moved here and she had never been in this part. She looked around the area and was a little confused. Not many people were there, a few merchants and some customers. She glanced a a man sitting on a rug/blanket selling books, special books. Brisan smirked and walked over to where he was and looked at the kind of books he had, most of them she knew he priced highly, though they weren't really worth it. She looked at certain books, ones who focused on dark things. She smiled when she found one of her old friend's books in there. She picked it up.
"Ahh, you have a good eye there miss." the merchant said to her.
She glared up at him, "It's my friend's old book, but it's useless for me to buy it." she said before putting the book down.

((Yo if anyone is going to rp with my character here I wont be on for a week going to camp :/ ))  

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Veteran crusader

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 am
It was quiet for the moment, a calm wind blew gently across the outskirts and a small tornado of leaves danced their way across the dry ground.
This peace was to be disturbed by the gentle sound of a steady hoof upon the water starved soil. The horse was alabaster white...almost looked like a ghost that strutted at a gentle pace. Its rider sat upon a weather worn saddle, he himself looked to be worn and battered, and keen eye could see his state of health...the way he swayed in the saddle showing the absence of a healthy strength. Truly this rider and steed have been on a long...long journey.
"God be damned....when will i come across a haven?...Water....something."
The man spoke tiredly to himself...he sighed and lifted his head slowly up into the gaze of the burning sun, he shook his head and looked back upon the path.
The horse sighed in a tired manner as well it whipped its tail slightly.
"Steady now Arvath...we shall find rest soon enough."
The knight leant down and gave a comforting stroke along the steed's strong neck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A tired crusader (theme)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:58 am
- Among myself I looked upon the outskirts city while walking around its roads to study what's around these parts. I could tell that many battles have break out through the years by noticing the damage around the buildings and homes. I decide to move to a different location out side of the city for a bit. The tall grass waved with the breeze as I walk around the fields finding a stream close by thinking it would be a nice spot to rest for a while. I stop in my feet to listen to the streaming water and look up to the sky to watch the clouds move by. I let out a soft sigh feeling at peace, but keep my senescence on alert just in case if someone walks up to me, or try to do a sneak attack- What a nice afternoon...the city seems like an interesting place to explore for things, but I can tell that it has its dangers with those who like to kill...I need to be careful when I return.  

SilentJ1

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

The Veteran crusader

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 am
The lone crusader and his mount edged on, the heat was really getting to both of them now, soon if all went worse both would pass out and most likely perish. The ration of water the knight had was all consumed. If he did not find water now...it would be all over.
"H..have faith...im sure we will find some Arvath."
The rider spoke gently to the horse. And then in the distance was the haven they had been looking for...against his master Arvath summoned strength he thought was lost and galloped towards the water. Mustering a joyful laugh the crusader was bounced along as the horse galloped, when they reached the water the crusader quickly dismounted and ripped off his helmet...submerging his head into the water and drinking deeply.
Bringing his head back out, he lay back upon the warm sand and exhaled a sigh of relief. Arvath..the horse was still slurping his fill.
"I told you...i told you it wasn't are time to perish...you just have to have faith."
The knight laughed and sat up, Arvath whipped his tail in his form of agreement, truly steed and rider had a deep link and understanding of one another. Standing and brushing off some excess sand the knight looked around this place, fruit hung from a nearby tree which was an added bonus, and the land was nice and flat, it was in a dip so out of the wind and a perfect spot to camp, The knight nodded to himself and set about building a small encampment for the night, taking his pack of his horse and removing various tent building equipment, such as sticks and pins and a large leather sheet.

Rest ye weary traveller (theme)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm
-From the distance my ears picked the sound of water being splash it got my attention and I turn my head putting myself in a defense stand with sword close at hand. I notice a man near the stream of water company by a horse taking a drink. I could tell by his armor that he is from another country not around these parts. I sense he means no harm to anyone placing my hand away from my sword and took a breath. I turn away and walked off with my hands behind my head- He'll be fine on his own...  

SilentJ1

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

The Veteran crusader

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 am
As the knight was about to bed down for the night, Arvath stirred and turned his head to the horizon, there was the dust silhouette of three arabic riders, that had tracked the knight all the way from the holy lands, they had been ordered to kill any stragglers of the crusade with full prejudice.
The knight stepped out of his tent and looked to what Arvath was gazing upon, the knight nodded and collected his sword and shield, he then walked a good few yards away from the camp, leaving Arvath at a safe distance, The knight lifted his heavy shield and pointed his lance down and spread his feet, this anchored his to the ground, so when the Arabic fighters collided with him at-least one would be impaled.
The Arabs grew closer howling their god's name proud lifting their curved blade and hurtling faster towards the lone crusader. He braced himself as the forward horse ran faster to the front of the two and prepared to impale the knight. This was not to be the crusader in a split second raised his lance into the horse's throat severing it's life and throwing the Arabic rider from his now dead steed.
The Arabian quickly got to his feet, the knight and the Arab encircled each other the knight keeping calm and collected, his face menacingly hidden by his helm.
In a second the Arab fighter lunged forward to try and impale the knight yet again, however this spelled his own doom, the knight easily side stepped the young under trained fighter and drew his steel long-sword..severing the Arab's head in a split second..in a short shower of blood...the knight's Armour had tasted blood yet again.
The knight turned to the other two Arabs in the distance and readied himself again.
"Have at you!"
The knight cried in pride to them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Echo from the holy land (fight theme)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 pm
-About five feet away my ears pick up a sound of a battle. I turn to see that it was at where I fond the knight and dash back to check how the battle is turning out. My nose could pick up the sent of blood when my eyes could get a sight to how the battle was turning out. Being half way in the fight I drew one of my swords to help the knight- Hey! Need a helping hand?  

SilentJ1

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

SilentJ1

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 pm
"Hey knight! You seem to be in need of a helping hand in this battle! Plus two against one don't seem far and I think it's time to even the odds out!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:39 am
User Image

The small Asian man walked around the rubble of the ransacked mining outpost with little hope of finding anyone alive. By the looks of the damage it had been a stray demon or two that had torn apart the unsuspecting miners. A small guard tower not but a hundred yards also lay toppled as if it had been pushed over. The remaining banners signified it belonged to the royal family.

Shifting the rubble the human male figured it was time to start looking for salvageable items and give up on finding someone alive.  

creech85
Vice Captain

Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas