Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Star Wars Saga Edition Legacy Era Campaign (Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, interested?
  YEAH!
  no...
View Results

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm
I wouldn't mind joining the festivities. It's been a while, however, since I've played, so I'll need to go through some of the books just so I can get a feel for things again. If that's acceptable, then I'd ask not to be waited on and that you start without me. I'll join up later.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 am
Alright Vorastrix, everything looks in order. I'll be setting up the dice rolling thread and the RP thread ASAP.

Shinta, we'd love to have you. Just let me know when you've got everything set up.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
Shinta Himura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 5, 2, 1, 5 Total: 42 (12-72)

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 pm
Alright. Slowly coming back to me now that I've brushed up on a few chapters of the core rulebook. NOW for some Stats. Luck be a lady TONIGHT!  
Shinta Himura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 3, 6, 4, 3, 4 Total: 44 (12-72)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Alright, well, let's see what the second roll gives.

5+5+4+4= 14
3+2+3+3= 9
5+2+1+5= 12
2+1+6+4= 12
5+5+1+3= 13
6+4+3+4= 14

Not the greatest score I've seen.  

Shinta Himura

Shinta Himura rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1 Total: 9 (3-12)

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:11 pm
Alright then, now for the credits.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 pm
THREAD IS HERE! WOO!  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Alright, done! Finished up the final touches on my character biography, which is a little rough, but something I'm planning to expand on through roleplay.

Meet Ark Telon, former Imperial Soldier turned Bouncer for a nightclub in Mid-Level Coruscant.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 am
Shinta, it won't let me access it. You need to give me a link to the view only one, not the editable copy...  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:09 am
Sorry about that, thought I'd made it public. Probably best I didn't at first, I had to make a few changes here and there, update character Bio. Since everybody else chose to make Jedi, I decided to go the opposite way and make a Non-FS character. The only detail I couldn't iron out was details on Stormtrooper training. I assumed that since it was specialized it would take longer than standard training and just went from there. If anyone knows, be sure to let me know so I can update my character's bio post-haste, I'm a stickler for such details. Otherwise, I think I'm done.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:25 pm
Well, if Mossus is a completely different world that I've never heard of, everything checks out.
And even if you meant Ossus, it's still all fine.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 am
RP_Master_Jak
Well, if Mossus is a completely different world that I've never heard of, everything checks out.
And even if you meant Ossus, it's still all fine.
Eheh, yeaaah...stickler for details and I spelled 'Ossus' as Mossus. I fail'd. -.-  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff