Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:43 am
Alister knew from what Noise said that he would have to keep him close, but Alister needed to be sure on who exactly Noise was as a person, he knew he was a slave and that his slaver had treated him poorly so as a result that would anwser Noise's lack of confidence, Alister intended on fixing that.

Alister walked to Noise side and sat down next to him then sighed as he thought how he would start, "Noise can I ask you about your past, your history?" this was an personal question but it would give Alister the anwser he needed from him, and Alister hoped that he would give the right anwser he could see young Noise as a fine addition to the resistance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 pm
Neos eyes wnet wide and sweat went down his face when he heard her voice and had enough time to open his mouth to panic when she wacked him in the shoulder blades and he fell over doing a little roll as he lay there flat on his face his legs dangling in the air. He quickly spat out dirt and rolled to his back a she sat up and bagan slowly crawling backwards as he looked at the furious Ari with nervoud eyes and sweating face from fear. " Oh um Ari what a surprise to see you here your early. Look its not what you think i was uhhhh... just checking to make sure those girls were in top condition and was grilling them for info on the sword yes thats what was happening." tried to explain neo as sweat kept coming down his face as he gulped nervously again.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 pm
Noise was taken back for a moment. No one had ever asked about his past, then again he had not had any one in it outside the lord's house. He ran a hand back through his hair before sitting down slowly. "Umm ya i guess...Well I was born the runt of a shifter clan known as Fe'elnox. I dont really have many memories of that because Lord Issack wiped most them out in a feud. He kept me because well, I was a runt so not a physical threat and oh what did he say...cute." A scowl came over his face at the thought. " Anyway after that i was raised in his house and taught how to be a 'proper' servant. Was schooled in all the ways of entertainment, and proper respect...I hated it. Fe'elnox are a forest clan and when forest shifters are taken from their homelands...well lets just say its not neccesarily good. Thus it didnt take long for me to start acting up. I'd break things, throw tanturms with company when i was little and well purposefully cause Issack discomfort, ya know for my clan an all. Though i guess i should have been more secret about it. Issack was an, adequate mage. He turned my fathers ring into something to control me with than put the shackles on. After that well, i couldnt misbehave as much and found a new way to get back at him. " A excited grin crossed over Noise face as he held up his hand. " I began stealing and reading his books, learning all about magic. I even managed to look at some of the books in the Regent's Library, but never long enough to learn all that i wanted. I couldnt understand all of it but I'm pretty good with Ice magic now." A magic circle formed in his hand and soon after a small sphere of swirling snow. Noise quickly dispelled it and looked back at Alister. "Not long after I finished the last book I ended up messing with Issack at the wrong time...He'd never been...overly harsh but this company was rather important to him I guess. Then i ended up here." The shifters face became a bit more seriouse as he looked off into the sky. "I dont like those nobles or the Regent yet that Seer said not to do anything...its rather frustrating ya know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm
(Sorry everyone! My mom took my laptop away and I'm using a different computer. I don't know how often I can post until I get it back, which is hopefully soon)

Rugalia smiled devilishly at Clad, taking the mug. He took a large swig, his face contorting as he drank what tasted like pure alcohol. After shaking his head profusely for a bit, trying to get the drink down, he smiled happily, "Wow! This stuff is great! Thanks a lot!" He held the mug up into the air, and, with a big grin, brought it to his lips and took another big swig. He turned to Muko, who had just made a remark about a clown, and now had a look of pure horror. Rugalia raised an eyebrow, and asked, "What's the matter? You don't like clowns?" Rugalia was already buzzed, and, if he continued drinking in this manner, would quickly become quite intoxicated.  

linkboy11

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 am
Alister listened to Noise's story, he'd had it tough, he listened about how Noise became familiar with ice magic and if memory served him well ice magic wasn't one of the most common types of magic. "your strong you know that, and i know what you mean about nobles and the regent" it sounded like Alister almost spat at that, "you may not know this but there is always something, an effort for something" Alister realized that he could be confusing Noise and thought about what he was saying to make it more easy to understand, "what I mean is that well, theres always someone fighting for something, and alot of the time it goes unnoticed" A smile grow over Alisters face Noise had told him his story and knew he was ready to hear his.

"saying that, thats where my line of work is", he sat silent a moment to let that sink in, he then stood up "Noise, I'm apart of a resistance, that is fighting back at the unjust of the regent" he sighed looking up to the sky "his not right for the people" he dropped his head back down "I would like you to join me, in the resistance" Alister gave out his hand to Noise.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm
"no... no i dont" Muko said shaking his head. "but i guess they have my contract so i have no choice" He grabbed the serving wench around the hip and pulled her over. "get me your oldest bottle of brandy, and hurry" he let her go and slammed his head on the table. "god damn clowns" he complained. He had a habit of being too friendly with new people, something you pick up when your in this line of business.  

TheVulgarUnicorn

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:25 pm
Clad laughed at the distraught mercenary. He was rather entertaining. "Oh dont worry friend...word is he only appears if you talk about him to much...which I've been doing all day and no ill effects have come over me." A new mug was brought over to Clad which he quickly grabbed and took a big swig of. After a momentary sigh, his toothy grin returned. "Look, theres probobly no such thing as this strange clown, just some folk who took advantage of the story ta get some revenge...ya know, copycats all of em. Just takeing advantage of the moment, so get a hold of yer self. " The shifter leaned back and put an arm over the back of his chair. " And Rugalia, go easy on that my friend...nevr seen a human down down the stuff so easily. Cheers" He tipped his glass to the man before takeing another long drink and sighing.

Noise stared at Alister in somewhat disbelief. As a noble servant he'd heard bits and pieces of chatter over a rather rowdy bunch of individuals here and there but never anything as concrete as a true resistance. To find that such a thing existed and that a person part of it now stood infront of him truly made his day. Almost more so than being set free...almost. Noise turned toward Alister, still kneeling and took the man's hand with both of his. "Oh yes, yes...I...I would be honored to join. Just tell me what you would have me do...anything i can..." He stopped understanding he must look rather rediculouse and looked away in embaresment for a moment. "S..sorry.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 pm
((Sorry guys. Things got backed up a little. I'm still here. sweatdrop

Edit: By the way, everyone who voted for Rine is wrong, but yes, she is quite the stalker, hmm?))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 pm
As Leonardo finished his story Xaldin nodded a little. " Isee, well that's very interesting. Well don't let the Regent's health get you down he'll be fine, it's not him you want to worry about it's that dark jester which will bring forth more death, don't ever assume that he is a simple person the jester is by all means complicated. " Xaldin stood up from his seat and walked towards the window. " Dark clouds loom in the distance, and i fear that the world will never be the same. Figures once banished from the world will return and the heroes of Fortune will reunite to bring forth fortune. " He turned to Leonardo and nodded. " You know what must be done, I must go now there are two people in particular I wish to watch over for now. " He opened the window and stepped ot walking on the air before he discintegrated into dust and vanished into nothing.
Leonardo laughed lightly and exittred the room. " Always as interesting as always, blind seer. " He said softly. he walked from the castle and rallied the soldiers under his command, the Special Forces were a group of soldiers hand picked by leonardo each one was extremely skilled in their own aspects and their presence marked that of a serial criminal. He issued the orders and the soldiers were dispatched. As they began their march towards the city the people along the road parted and bowed in reverence, although he was not the regent he still held massive amounts of respect from the people, unlike Rine he was highly civilized and so far hadn't yet drawn his sword to small uprisings, showing kindness and diplomacy instead of force. He smiled and waved to the people as they smiled back. he saw children wave and grown men and women salute him. He continued on until they reached the border of the town Leonardo smiled and looked at his sodiers. " Special Forces Squad I want this man found do not engage signal me and I will deal with him myself, check in every five minutes using the magic seals given to you by the Priest, now be careful and show the others why you are the special forces. " he smiled and watched the soldiers quickly disperse some vanished into darkness and some merely ran into crowds of people either way this man would coem to justice Leonardo would make sure of it. Leonardo rested his forearm on the handle of his blade and began walking although he appeared calm and smiling on the inside his mind raced with thoguhts he needed to find this ma nquickly, he would be damned if anyone else were to fall to his dark clutches.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
Shaco

Shaco was doing what he pleased within the confines of the town which he chose to run a muck. However his yellow eyes where fixed to the women which he attacked for no reason but he took great amusement in her suffering and anyones for that matter. As always the jester lurked in the shadows stalking his prey. His eyes only widened as he caught side of more guards poring into the city. "Hmm" was all that came from him before a wide grin formed on the face. It had been some time since he last picked on any of the regents men and these did seem important.

A women ran through the streets, a look of terror plastered on her face as she franticly searched for someone to help her. She was loosely dressed and it was obvious to the naked eye that she had been beaten by something. She stumbled every so often as she moved through a crowd of people only to fall in front of a man who's arms rested on a blade. She grasped and tried to crawl up the garments he was wearing trying to get to her feet. Fear and terror could be seen in her eyes, her breathing was heavy. How she had start to class as the man she held onto had an aura about him. Tilting her head back she sat on her knees and looked up the figure. "He..hel...p...me" she said in a shake voice. Her body began to shiver. "The the jest..." she never got to finish her sentence as a thrown blade cut throw her throat.

Shaco appeared out of no where the moment this occurred and he was hanging up side down on a sign. He was swinging back and forth as he gazed at the man that was there. "Tisk...tisk she was told not to run" he said in an almost demonic voice, a laugh soon followed his comment as he continued to sway. The jesters yellows then moved to the man that was there and he smiled slightly.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:48 pm
Leonardoo watched the fleeing woman enter his sight. He was about to kneel down to ask her what she was running from when the knife took her life forever. His eyes widened as a spray of her blood splashed onto his clothes. He watched her fall spinning around he saw the man they had been searching for. "You monster! What gives you the right to kill them like this?! " He grunted at the sadistic cruelty in his voice, the relentless assault on sanity that surrounded his presence, it made him sick.

Leonardo looked again at the body of the girl he rached down and closed her open eyes softly he then turned back to the Jester. " I was told to stop you, i supose that means to what extent is up to me. " He slowly reached down his hand sliding along the handle of his blade. " You face The Regent's Left Hand, Leonardo, if you have a God then pray to him now. " He knew he would recieve some minor hazing from the clown for thiis speech, it was just something he said before all of hiis fights. He slowly gripped his hand around the handle and began to draw.

Instantly a small pulse shot from the blade when it's first length of metal felt the air. The soft sound of the blade's edge running along the sheath could be heard as the glimmering blade was taken from it's home. When the length of the blade was fully extended he looked down at it and smiled, not out of cockiness, or pride, he merely had forgotten the last tiime he felt he had needed to draw his blade, it was something he never did, if he was training hhe used a practice blade, if he were putting down a raid he would use his small amounts of magical power, or stick with diploomacy. His eyes rose until they matched the clowns he held his blade out holding out his free hand he ran it along the length of the blade holding it out. He gently cut the tip of his finger, it didn't hurt the sharpness of the blade ensurred that. As his blood trickled down the half of the blade towards the Handle it bbegan to glow a soft siilverish color. " Release. " He swhispered as another pulse shot from his body the same mysterious siilver aura resonating from him. " By the order of the udges you have been found guilty of murder in the first degree, youre judgement will be swift and harsh, may God have mercy on your soul. " Without a second thout and a moment of hesitation he lunged forward thrusting his blade out to impale the clown's insane head, his eyes were focused and collected they to swirled and spun with soft silverish hints

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
Shaco

Shaco tilted his head to the left side as the man spoke. "I promised to make her disappear" he said before grinning and he was quite true to his word seeing as she was no long around so to speak. The jester simply mouthed the words the man was speaking because he good. Eventually he came to a stop and hung upside down from the sign and watched the other man. No change in his expression could be seen but his face had been warped for some time. "Why so serious" was all that came from the jester as the man spoke once again. He did not move as he watched the man thrust forwards and he was not a cocky person but enjoyed to play with death. Waiting until the last possible moment he disappeared into the air around him and teletported right behind the man. Within a second both his blades where drawn and swiped at the back of his knees before doing a flip and returning to a visible state.

The jester wanted to have some fun with this person and a sicking laugh could be heard. "How about a game" Shaco inquired in almost a childish voice. He began to bounce around and was filled with energy and his weapons where held in a odd manner. Both faced backwards as he gripped the handles of the two blades. His yellow eyes became fixed to the man and once again he tilted his head to the side as he waited for an answer.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 pm
As Leonardo's forward movement propelled him the cut along his knees only scrapped leaving nothing but shallow wounds. He landed on the ground and turned around watching the sadistic clown. His wounds didn't hurt and they bled little, he was impressed that the clown had dodged his attack, he would need to take care when addressing his next attack.

Observing his stance Leonardo gripped his blade a little tighter. he listened to the clown's words and then dashed forward. Bringing his blade across his chest he slashed horizontally to slice the Clown clean in half. "You're words are wasted on me. " His blade's aura slashed through the air leaving a vapor like trail soft chiming sounds like that of a tuning fork escaped his blade, they atarted off soft and grew progressively louder, it wasn't loud at all when it reached it's pinnacle just noticable. Dashing to the left he raised up his blade. " You scatter like vermin in the dark. "

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:16 pm
((Other World - Ruthbar. Given that Claided named the town, it figures that Rine would get lost getting there, right? xd No, Rine's not in this post. I'm just saying.))

The jester's appearance had effected the Regent's soldiers, but their commander was the lucky one who experienced the woman being murdered directly in front of him. They took defensive positions as Leonardo took on the jester. The soldiers scattered, some making a ring to minimize potential damage to the surrounding areas.

The civilians in Ruthbar in the area noticed the ruckus as well. It was too noisy not to notice. Some simply closed the curtains in their homes and stayed inside. Others tried to find good hiding spots and sneak peeks at the action occurring in the streets. More tried to just get away, horrified at the sight of the jester or intimidated by the Regent's soldiers and Leonardo's display. Still others wanted a piece of the action and tried to charge in to get an even closer look and just try to throw stuff at the jester. The soldiers attempted to prevent that. Unfortunately, some of those people were actually rebels who wanted to take down every Regent soldier they saw.

And so, to put simply, multiple fights broke out, and the soldiers found themselves trying to keep civilians away from the jester and Leonardo as well as defend themselves from the rebels. Things got a bit messy. In fact, one of the soldiers somehow got tossed into the door of the tavern so hard that he broke the door down and flew right into the table that Muko, Rugalia, and Clad were sitting at. Drunk or not, everyone in the tavern would notice that something was going on outside. Fighting. At this rate, the situation could flat out turn into a brawl.

With the amount of action already happening, the situation could only escalate, and Ari and Neo would no doubt notice once Ari snapped Neo out of the "Oh, my gawd... they're sooo cuteee" attitude.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 pm
The noise outside had caught Clad's attention but he was still having too good of a time entertaining company. That was until a man landed on their table, busting it and spilling his drink on the floor. The shifter took a few deep breaths, not wanting to smash the man's face in anymore. He stood quickly and walked to the door, reaching into a small bag on his waist to retrieve his gauntlets. Clad stood in the doorway for a moment, eyes scanning between his men and the soldiers. "I dont recall ordering anyone to start this much ruckus today and I was just now rightly enjoyin a drink so someone tell me why my table and drink are now..." Clad stopped seeing the large circle of soldiers with Leonardo and the jester. "Well...i'll be damned, basdard does exist." A grin stretched across his face as he cracked his knucles and made his way toward the circle. So the jester wasnt a ghost or myth, it wasnt the first time Clad had been wrong. A soldier stepped up to stop him and recieved a half strength backhand. Still enough to send the man realling. Clad pushed apart the circle of soldiers and watched the battle with excited eyes. Leonardo was definatley a worthy fight, and if the jester could scratch him he couldnt be to bad a fighter.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff