Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rein nodded her head. "Alright. Your room is off limits." she repeated to herself. She noticed she was rubbing his shoulders. "Is your shoulder okay? Is there something you want me to get for it before I go?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 pm

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax shakes his head. "No,no it's fine,only a bruise." the news story of the man he killed last night comes on the tv and right away his attention snaps to it. 'yes it seems that one of the mans bodyguards survived and is now giving his own version of the story to the police.' "...."

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

miller4595

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian shook his head and took another drag from his cigarette. He thought about something, trying to think of anything he could use against her to calm her down. He thought of her suddenly stiffening when she saw him light his cigarette. What was it that triggered the reaction in her? He shrugged and decided to take a shot in the dark. He walked into the room she had cornered herself in and stood there. He took a deep drag off of his cigarette; the cherry lighting up to a bright orange glow like fire. He held the smoke in deep for a moment, and blew it out right at her, not bothering to be polite this time. His ears twitched with a bit of agitation, but his tail twitched in a more playful mood. He wasn't sure how to approach this, but he was getting irritated.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson got some pleasure from causing others to suffer and he could not explain why but it was a part of him. When she nodded a slight smile formed on his lips but faded as quickly as it appeared. Upon hearing her question he gave it a moments thought and the title of master was unappealing to him at least in this setting. "You may call me Ti" he said as he watched her run a shaky hand through her hair. Pondering over a few thoughts he slid the remote into a pocket and zipped it up. He felt he did not have a need for a such a thing at this time but it would be close by just in case.

Placing his hands behind his back he laced his fingers together and watched the blond haired women. "Once you have recovered you are required to clean this room and kitchen. A meal will be provided within the hour if you do as such. If not you will go hungry until the morning" he said in a calm voice. He would starve her if needed but he would make sure she would get enough water to live. He began to walk around the room and decided to help her out a bit by grabbing some of the garbage that was around. He could be a decent person but also a very cruel and strict once at that.

Tyson was in the kitchen and he put the garbage into another bag before finding a section of counter to lean against. He had a clear view into the living room and his gaze wandered back to his slave. "What type of clothing do you prefer" he asked in a curious tone. He would let her dress her self but he did have a few requires, like a few pairs of sexy lingerie seeing as he might ask her to strip for him. Intercourse would be another matter they would talk about later on in the day.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:59 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sin, whom had stood and looked around, looked back to her new master,whom she now knew to be Ti. She had watched him help, smiling just a bit. Was he maybe a bit better then he had seemed to be? She had heard the question, but she picked up some trash before walking into the kitchen to throw it into the garbage bag, a thoughtful look on her features.

"Well, I suppose shorts and tank tops, or belly shirts." She thought back to her closet, which had been full of extremely short shorts and tank tops. She hadn't been one to dress up, or wear pants, especially since she lived right by a beach. She had grown up wearing shorts and tank tops that showed her toned stomach, and thats what she was comfortable in.

Sin walked back to the living room, found a plastic bag, then began picking up trash. After picking up the bigger things, she went to look for the supplies that Tyson had mentioned. She really wanted to eat something soon, so she planned on doing a good job.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
"S...stay back!" Samantha said holding the pot to throw it at him. "A...and put that d*** thing out!" Samantha snarled. She had nothing but fear shaking off of her, she eyes were glued to the glow and and she looked around, she wanted water and she wanted to put out that glow, she hated fire, or even things that looked like it. It terrified her since the accident, she had a mark on her back from getting burned because her mother had a friend over who left a cigarette next to there heater and sent there house up in flames killing her mom and brother leaving her with a scar and a fear of fire.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them

Kiatala

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson simply watched her work. He was paying attention to the movements that her body made and some might find this odd but it was a hobby of his. It could a man or women but he did enjoy watching them move and interact with one another. Pondering over a few thoughts he heard her answer to his question and nodded slightly. "We shall see about getting you some later today then. I do have a small request however" he said before grinning slightly. He waited a moment before he continued to speak. "A few sets of sexy lingerie will be added to your wardrobe, of course will get to select them" he said as he lifted him self from the counter.

He might be hinting at a little something else but that was something that he would get too at later time. Sex could wait along with her stripping for him seeing as it would probably best to get comfortable with one another. Although there might be times where he demanded from her but that was only likely when he was drunk or in a really bad mood. Either way it was not something she should worry about right now. "Now is there anything you are allergic that I must be aware before I start cooking for us" he said. She would have a good life hear and cooking was something he enjoyed to do so it should not come as surprise that he would be doing each and every day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian raised his eyebrow at her as he watched her reaction. My cigarette? Interesting... I don't see any marks like it' been used against her. He thought to himself. As he did, he took a slow look down her body, not taking an inhale on his cigarette and letting it idle on his lips. As his eyes slowly took in her bare skin, he noticed a few marks. It looked like she was just licked by a fire, but there had been enough damage to leave the faintest of scars. He looked up at her through his hair with an intrigued look on his face.
"You were burned in a fire...weren't you?" He asked, giving her body another look over. "You and I both know that I can overpower you, even with that frying pan. So what do I get if I put this out?" He asked, taking a small drag to relight the cherry.

Aurora Tate

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
Samantha just looked away from him and down towards her scars. "So what!? Why would a person like you care!" Samantha barked and lowered the pot when he talked about putting it out."I won't try to escape anymore.. and I won't hit you over the head with this pot..." Samantha said sharply and quickly. The pot was now at her side and near the table it once was on, it would instantly go back up if he didn't put it out.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 am
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sinasta had been fairly caught off guard at the requirement. She stayed silent for a minute, even after the question about the food, then she silently shook her head and continued on with her work. She should have seen such a pig headed request coming. She had never once stripped for a man in her life, and she didn't feel the need to voice her opinion. Tyson was smart, and she knew this. She also knew that the older male knew that she probably wouldn't do anything like that without one hell of a fight.

She set back to work on the living room, almost feeling at home. She had picked up messes like this on numerous occasions, so the feeling of cleaning actually made her feel safer, though she was far from safe. After getting up whatever she could with her hands, she plugged in the vacuum and began vacuuming the room, careful not to knock anything over.

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson watched as she shook her head and only a slight nod came from him. He watched her work for a few moments and even got out another garbage bag for her to use. Sometime past before he finally started to cook a meal for them. It was closer to dinner time then anything else so that would be what he would prepare for them. Walking the the fridge he grabbed a few chicken breasts, some vegetables and a beer for him self and a few other things he would need. The sound of the vacuum filled his ears and he looked over at the women with a small smile on his lips.

Grabbing a pan he covered the cooking surface in oil and had the chicken seasoned and stuffed with goat cheese. He start to work on a salad as he place the breasts into the pan to let them cook slowly. A rather pleasant scent filled the air as he took a sip from from his beer. He turned around a little and put some small potatoes into a pan and slid them into the oven to be baked. Turning attention back to the chicken it would not be too long before it would be finished. "Sin a meal will be ready shortly I suggest you clean up. The wash room is down the hall and two your left" he said loud enough so she would hear him over the vacuum.

Tyson plated the food a few minuets later and placed it on the bar like counter. A few thoughts crossed his mind as he washed his hands and took a seat. She would be sitting next to him as they ate but he made sure to give them some distance. As well if she continued to behave things would be like this most days, although she might have to be careful if he had a party like the one last night.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sin, whom had head what Tyson had said, turned off the vacuum and walked to the hall, then down it until she found the restroom. She walked in then over to the sink, where she quickly washed her hands and splashed some cool water onto her face. She looked at herself in the mirror, suddenly noticing how much skinnier she was now. She had more curves then she remembered having... She smiled to herself, then brushed her fingers through her hair before going back out and to the kitchen.

"It... It smells great." She looked to Tyson, then away. Her stomach was practically begging for whatever food he had prepared, but she didn't want him to know just how much she wanted it. From the way this man had acted so far, he would find some way to make Olivia suffer.

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson was a just and fair being given a little cruel and to their prior arrangement she would get to eat the meal he had prepared for the two of them with no complication. "Thank you" he said as he looked over at the women and pondered a few thoughts as he grabbed his fork. "You are free to eat how much you wish and grab what ever drink suits you wishes" he said before turning his attention to the dinner before him. A few moments later he began to eat what he had made and it was too his liking. Pondering over a few thoughts he looked over to his side where he had set down her plate.

"As well if you are ever hungry grab what you wish to eat" he added before taking another bite of his meal. Raising a can to his lips he too a swig of his beer before placing it on the counter. Tyson failed to mention that if she did not follow his orders he would very quickly take away and privileges that he gave to her. That is the kind of relationship they would have and everything would work out if she listened to his orders.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 pm
((Anybody seen Jack?))  

Bluewolf675

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian watched her slowly put the pot down and took the cigarette from his mouth as she did. He looked around and picked up a cup sitting on the counter near him, flicking the ash into the bottom, then putting out the cherry before dropping the whole but into the cup. He set the cup back down and looked back up at her.
"Alright... Now come on, let's head back upstairs. No need to stay in those slave rags, Sweetheart. I'm sure jeans and a t-shirt or tank top will be much more flattering." He said in a soft tone, putting his arm out in a gesture for her to approach him.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces