Submit

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

"When you've been beaten, don't keep fighting."

Fire can create...

Inferno listend to her as she felt that the situation was a bit awkward for her, but only gave her a smile. "It shouldn't matter who I am or what I am, if I admire something, I compliment it." He said as he turned from her and walked back over to the sun flower. He leaned down in front of the sun flower and held the bud between two fingers. "Flowers hold as much beauty and unlike my Master, I believe that there is a purpose for everyone and think that they all deserve to make an impression on this world." He told her as his eyes drifted from the single flower to the entire garden. "Like this garden."

... In the wrong hands it can destroy...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

She heard what he said, eventually she rolled her red eyes about beauty like a garden with small smile on her face as her right hand is on her hip. Articuno only hear Miku sing whenever she's gone to the garden, music room, or studio for fun, while she's reading a book and trained herself to learned her ice power. "Every flowers has meaning, by the way." she said in sarcastic way as she look at yellow camellia.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

He plucked the sun flower by the roots and held it with care as he admired it. "I believe everyone has a meaning, but it all depends on how people want to use that meaning." Moments after saying that, the flower erupted and turned to ash in his hand, where he then dropped it. "I may not know any other purpose for my life other than aiding my master, but I am glad that someone like you has something better than that." He said with a light smile, his yellow eyes seemed to have smiled as he did. He turned his attention to the sky, feeling something happening. "It would seem that the meeting has ended. Your Master may be here soon, so I shall leave when she does so that she doesn't find me a threat." He told her as he saw the burnt flower before his feet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Articuno

She looked at him and that burnt sunflower, Articuno listened to him and she understand. Her ice blue feather covered her shoulder, she slightly smiled with shook head, "Don't worry about Miku-chan, she will forgive you for burning sunflower." she gave him a sarcastic grin, "She don't mind about some damages, except for music sheets... she's worked so hard on that." she said with bit of warning, but not in bad way.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:39 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

A smile appeared on his face as she told him that the damage he had created would be fine, but fact of the master was that he was something of a fire being that served someone that seemed to have only been willing to battle people, not concerning themselves with anything but a fight. "Oh, I see." He told her, accepting her words for he wished not to create any problems. "I shall not harm anything that she placed a lot of effort on." He smiled as his golden yellow eyes trialed her being a bit closely. "Being that you know what type of creature I am, may I ask, what kind you are?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:26 am

Articuno

Articuno froze herself from Inferno's question, he wanted to know what kind of bird she is. She look like a phoenix, but she's the ice version of it. She doesn't know what he is doing or thinking, she sighed and look at him bit emotionless, "I may look like an Ice Phoenix, but I'm different from them. I'm just an Legendary Bird of Prey, in Arabian... let's just say I'm Arabic Anka, shorten as Rokh." she reveal about her species to Inferno, but in her Anka form, she's just a small bird unlike enormous legendary bird of prey. Articuno doesn't seem care about what people said about her and her specie. If Hinotori was here, her fire temper will arise by flame.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 am
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Unsure as to what type of bird she was, he only nodded with a smile, accepting her being. She was a legendary animal, that was all that mattered, wasn't it? "You really are unique." He commented as if he had already told her that she were unique previously, but obviously, he did not. "I would have never assumed that there would be so many different types of birds out in the world and to be standing before an interesting one." His golden yellow eyes gazed into hers before a smile arose. "Do you hold abilities other than Ice?" He questioned, wanting to know a bit more about her.

[

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:26 am

Articuno

Articuno rise her icy blue eyebrow his question about her ability besides ice, honestly she mostly do ice power. "What is he up to, does he wanted to know or get to know?" she thought about his question. She cross her arms to her chest and close her red eyes to remember her other ability, "Just a cold and freezing related, like snowstorm, hailstorm, and snow. I usually create weapon made out of ice." she said to him that could only remember that she learned during her training.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

A light smile appeared on his face, listening to her speak. "Your powers do relate to ice then." He told her "Mine relates to flames, so I have no unique powers while in this form." He told her, pointing out that in his human form, he was limited to his powers of fire. "I can do most anything with my flames, but in this form, I am limited to how much strength can me applied to the attack, so I may not be able to cause much damage, but I can do a lot of attacks." He told her, feeling that they were close enought to speak about such things.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Articuno

She sat down on the ground because her feet started to get hurt from her icy blue high heel boots, she listens to him about his power to related with flames. Articuno wondering when the meetings ended, so she will tell Miku that she and Inferno just get along. She glanced a him a little, "Huh, just like your master's fire power. But unlike Miku-chan and myself... she and I combine with digital music and ice, since she can't use ice power, but light. Well... mostly on my rokh form. I'm not completely sure if you and Zai did same thing like we did." she said to him. She wasn't completely sure if Inferno and Zai did combine power by two flames, but she wish that Miku coming back and go to Japan for quick visit to her adopted father's office.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno watched her taking a seat on the ground, where he listened to her speaking about her and her mistress's combined ability. He smiled as opened his mouth, but he couldn't speak. He placed his hand on his throat, rubbing it a bit as he listened to a voice in his head. "You two really have a special bond." He told her, smiling at her as he sat beside her, staring up at the sky once more. "I am unsure as to my relationship with my master, but I do know that we don't see eye to eye most times." He told her, smiling a bit amused at his comment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Articuno

Before she could say anything, "Articuno-chan!" the familiar singing tone called out as she turn her head and see Miku running towards her and Inferno. Articuno surprised to see tealette singer coming, so she look at her as the queen stop with a pant, "Miku-chan... what are you doing here, and what happen to the Throne Room?" she asked her a question to make sure nothing serious is happening. Miku look at her, but she's panting from running from appear in the living room and try looking for her, "I... I just left because... I was worried about you." she told her and look at Inferno, which she blinked her teal eyes. "Who is this guy?" she asked as she look at him, "Oh, that's Inferno... just get to know each other, and... it's a long story, but turns out he's not that bad as fire bird." said Articuno emotionless look at him. Miku looked at Inferno then her rokh, this blue bird sighed, "The reason I left the throne room and didn't tell you because I can't let you get involved with his master." she told her a reason why she left, and Miku understands now, "So that explains... but okay." she said in sing along tone with small smile.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:10 pm
MikuHinata1

Inferno (Zai's Summon)

User Image

Fire can create...

Inferno watched as another girl ran to them, shouting Articuno's name, which caused him to believe that they knew eachother and he was right when he saw Aritcuno respond to her. He listened to them talk, he smiled at them. "I am Inferno. I am Zai's Pheonix." He said, standing and bowing before her in respect. "I am sorry for being here without your permission, but I was sent out by Zai to explore, so I thought this place would be really interesting and I found someone that caught my interest." He smiled towards Articuno, feeling that he could be leaving soon. "I shall not interupt you with anything any longer, so I shall leave you two with your duties." He told them with a smile. He stepped a bit away as he set a flame, disappearing before them.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku and Articuno watched him disappeared, but Miku doesn't mind if someone comes in. Articuno stood there and shock about what Inferno said, caught his interest and leaving her red eyes widen. Miku looked at her rokh, "What does he mean 'found someone that caught his interest?'" she asked her feather friend, which Articuno made an anime sweatdrop about it, "I have no clue. Hey, Miku-chan, do you think we can head to Japan and find any more clues about one counterpart dies and alive one will absorb the another." she asked her mistress to see if she's alright. Miku seems to thinking about it, but if she leave Olympian... she will put herself in danger from Titans. She let her teal eyes scanning around and then look at her, "We will go back to Japan, but right now, the Titans are completely dangerous. If I leave Olympus and I will get myself killed." she told her about this dangerous situation, and Articuno nodded for an agreement.
Few hours later, they started to get bored out of their mind, until Miku walked to the massive closet and changed into sporty jersey outfit. She walked out and look at her friend, who transform into her Rokh form. "We will go to Japan, but we have to be very careful... Titans might attack us any moment." she said to her as she unhurled her white wings, her friend nodded as they fly off to Hiroshima.

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Articuno

Articuno sat on the chair and ate some yummy rice soy sauce crackers for snack because she's hungry after she arrive. She listens to Gakupo singing Butterfly through the radio, but she still have deep thought about Atticus's body when she arrive soaring around the sky, yet she saw Zeus's body. "The Hero of Realm is dead, but he wanted to save the Realm from the Titans. You did very well, Hero of Realm." she thought about Atticus, until she felt the mental link stings to her mind, "Articuno-chan, please find Zelkova-kun, he ran off because Rin-chan said bit harsh to him about Zai-san. I don't know what's got into him, but please I'm worried about him." Miku said through her message and Articuno widen her red eyes about Zelkova ran off. She put up her icy blue boots and ran to the garden to the fountain, she put her right index finger to the water and look at the reflection, she found him in World That Never Was. She begin to be more curious, and replay the Miku's memories after she left, "Maybe Rin needs to be more careful about the demons, otherwise that fire boy will kill her. I better talk to Zelkova before he felt ashame about Rin's word," she talking to herself about her mistress memories, she can tell Miku felt so sorry for him and mostly treats him like he's her little brother. She transform into Artic Rokh and fly to World That Never Was.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff