Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 pm
He sighed "No way...John is not stupid...He finds out he will kill you not even my hellborn powers will be able to help you in time." he said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm
"yes but it just might save katie if she gets in a reallly bad situation and you know it" she said and sighed  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:10 pm
He sighed "I guess it might but i don't want you to be in a bad situation either know i promised to protect Elizabeth but i also promised to protect you.." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:12 pm
She rolled her eyes "do you think im that weak? im not a mortal kabal i have serious killing experience, im half fairy and half vampire i think i can handle myself without your help" she said in an annoyed tone  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:18 pm
He laughed "You know yuor talking about john right....." he said "I know what i am talking about when i say he will kill you i know you are not weak but john is almost stronger then anyone i have ever met." he said "As someone who is 12,000 years old trust me thats no small feat..But i have faith you can do it if ya want...But if it comes down to fighting..Eh" he said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:20 pm
Liz knocked on Cody's door, but no one answered. She rang the bell, knocked again, and said, "Hey Cody it's me. Open up." Again there was silence. "Hm...that's wierd." she said and turned the handle, noticing the door was unlocked.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 pm
She rolled her eyes "go check on liz i know you have been paying attention to me the last few days and i KNOW you havent checked up on her" she pushed him gently "go imma take a shower and go find a job" she said and kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:29 pm
He nodded and stood a dark portal opened beneath him and he fell though only about a little away from Cody house so he could see her go in.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:31 pm
chi went and tokk a long shower then went and looked for john, she wasnt scared, the most he could do was kill her and shed go back to hell and then just come back to earth, she sighed as she looked for him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:59 pm
Liz walked into Cody's livingroom and that's when she saw the horrible sight. A young blonde haired man was sitting on the floor, drenched in blood, with what looked like a broken off chair leg protruding from his chest. Liz let out a scream and ran toward him, putting one hand on his shoulder and using her other hand to turn his face toward hers. He looked at her with pain in his eyes. "I...l-love...." he stopped talking and the look in his eyes grew distant. "No," Liz whispered, "No, no, no. Cody talk to me. Stay with me!" she shook him gently, but there was no movement. "Cody wake up!" she screamed as tears ran down her face, "Please look at me..." she said, not wanting to admit the truth to herself.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:10 pm
He ran in and saw "John or the girl..." he said and walked over to her 'Elizabeth...Move!" he said and took off his gauntlet and it turned white as he placed it over the boy heart and be began to speak the magic he was using was from a long time ago where he traded most of his life with the persons he no longer had to pray he just had to use his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm
A thought came to mind, and she pushed Kabal off of Cody. "Leave him alone," she whispered, "just leave him."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:27 pm
He looked at her "Are you sure...You don't want him to live?"He said and looked at her it was strange "Penny for you thoughts?"he said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm
Liz shook her head as more tears ran down her face. "I won't make him die again."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:32 pm
He looked at her "Die again?" he asked 'He won't die again..." he said and stood he walked outside the healing cloud still over the boy.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff