Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dragon Age Game: Recruitment 6/6 FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:35 am
SlimeGuru
As an aside, when you get the expansion you get a third specialization point at level 22 and there are two new specializations to unlock for each class that require level 20 or above.

Ah don't tell me anything about Awakening! I have vowed not to get it until after my exams razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 am
HEY!, Why don't I get a copper piece? -Clicks the link in my attempt to decipher why.-

Not sure if anyone here knows me by that name.

>.>  

SlimeGuru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 am
NayrVentess
SlimeGuru
As an aside, when you get the expansion you get a third specialization point at level 22 and there are two new specializations to unlock for each class that require level 20 or above.

Ah don't tell me anything about Awakening! I have vowed not to get it until after my exams razz

My lips are sealed then. I'll just say it's awesome. biggrin

edit: Oh! This is important. The only items you import with you into Awakenng are the ones equipped to the Warden, and items in your inventory. Stuff equipped by companions or in the Soldiers Peak party storage don't get transferred. Anything from DLC is -not- transferred, except for stuff from Stone Prisoner, Return to Ostagar, and the Memory Band pre-order ring, if you have it. So you could technically sell most of those items as you do keep your gold total.

Walking blind into that sucked, heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 am
It will be awesome when someday we start this game.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 am
Arc Vembris
It will be awesome when someday we start this game.

stressed should I PM someone else about getting a subforum? And also I think Rhaegar doesn't want to play since he posted once and hasn't made a character so I'll take him off the roster and we can have a party of 6  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 am
Try bamaotaku, he's the only other active Vice Captain  

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 am
Hey, I know that guy!

-We all do, he's just awesome!-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 pm
Want me to talk with Bama Otaku?
I'm not sure if you have, lol?

I guess it's because you're busy with real life. Tis within my comprehension, I get that too, others more so though >.>  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm
Yeah I haven't been on in a while stressed I'll send him a PM now, since he's in one of my games atm anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 am
Well.. I recently lost my 4th ed book, and have yet to acquire another.

So Unless I can play this game with people helping me level up, lol. Don't think I'll be playing.

Actually have been thinking of dropping due to the fact that we're not playing, and I lost my book, and I recently just took charge of a D&D guild and am trying to get people to be active, run multiple games, recruit, help others, and such and such.

So yeah.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 am
O.K. if you can't commit then don't worry about it. As for everyone else, I contacted Bamaotaku about a week ago and he said a subforum is on the way, but nothing has come up as of yet. But as soon as we have our subforum we'll get going!

Everyone else still up for it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 am
I'm still in  

SlimeGuru

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 am
Grendor is in. was that his name? Gordin? Grodan!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 pm
I'm here. I'm interested to see how this ranger build pans out.  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:35 pm
Subforum is open people! Over the next couple of days I will add some backgroud stuff, and put the character sheets up. It also gives people time to realise that its going. I will then PM everyone when the first chapter goes live.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff