Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Killmes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 am
Alex hopped down from a branch quietly and blinked several times. After his eyes were adjusted to the dark, he made his way back to the village and stole a horse from the barn, then head to the west. He had finished his mission, but he kept loitering around and forgot that he had to get back and report what he'd done.

Traveling at night was good. He could saw some glowing eyes in the shadow for two or three times. Alex easily scared them away with his fire. An hour later, he suddenly stopped the horse and gazed into the night sky. He could see a white smoke. Fire? I better check it out.

So he tied the horse and left. The camp fire didn't hard to find. Alex knelt down and peeped through some kind of bush. Few people sat around the fire, few people with red eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:28 am
"Red eyed freaks?Tell me how they look like..i will take care of them"He slowly got up andwalked over to Mari"A short describtion please...the shadows will tell me where they are...when i am lucky"

Zack looked over to Mamoru and placed one hand onto his shoulder"Let us go..to your rooms first.After that we can visit them!"Zack smiled kindly"It is getting cold out here!"He then let his wings grew back into his back and walked into the castle.

Aaron calmed down but then woke up and rubbed his eyes.He looked aorund and hugged his mother"when are we at uncle Zacks house~?It is scary here"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm
"Soon, sweetie. We should reach the castle tomorrow," Mina told Aaron.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru followed Zack inside, who was followed by Amaya.

"If I assume correctly, I assume you will find two females and a young child heading toward the castle. The two women are veterans from the fight against Annexus, so they should be difficult targets. Both women have black hair, the child has purple. The child should also have a headband covering one of his eyes, a black one, yet the other eye is red. I am sure Lord Antaine would fine him...interesting. Kill all but the boy," Mari said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Celceus made more notes in the book on magic before setting the book in his lap. Books meant nothing without practical application of the things, so practice is necessary. He was learning a spell called spark. He would try it out on a small, controlled basis, not the full spell. He held out his hands in front of him a little ways and felt the flow of energy leave him as the spell absorbed energy. A small ball of sparking electricity sparked between his hands. Celceus touched it out of curiosity, to see how effective this would actually be. The tiny, seemingly harmless ball, shocked him quite effectively. He drew back his hand quickly, sucking on the electric burn that was now on his forefinger.

~~

Emil's pace slowed as day pressed to the veil of darkness. "Tenebrae..." Emil said with an exhausting tone, "I thought you said we'd be there by now."
Tenebrae appeared next to Emil in a swoosh of black cloud. "My mistake Lord Emil, I believed the castle to be closer than this." Tenebrae floated next to Emil as he walked slowly along the road. "Perhaps you should make camp for the night and have some rest."
Emil sighed, but knew that Tenebrae was right. Emil sat down heavily against a tree and closed his eyes. "I thought you were the one who said we needed to reach the King as quick as possible."
Tenebrae chuckled. "As you said, I believed we would have arrived earlier. Even so, time is of the essence. I believe these black eyes have something to do with the God of Darkness"
Emil didn't respond immediately. He was immersed in bis own thoughts. "I thought you said you were connected to the God of Darkness as well? Wouldn't that make you on the black eyes side?
Tenebrae gave Emil a long look before answering him. "We certainly are full of questions aren't we? Yes, I was created by the God of Darkness as a talking servant of his. I have however been set free from him as a servant, I do as I please now."
Emil nodded with his eyes closed. He was exhausted and it clearly showed. Within seconds Emil was asleep. Tomorrow he would reach the capital.  

HaruRivers

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Zanoo was sitting in a tree when he saw a small sparkle like thing near Celceus he jumped down and walked over to where he was sitting then plopped down in front of Celceus. He looked at the man and said "You don't like traveling in groups do you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:03 pm
Celceus looked up from his studies. He smiled at the question. "That is where you are wrong. It's not that I don't enjoy others company, it's that there is a gap between us. Until that gap is closed things may seem a bit awkward. I merely have something to occupy myself for the whole of the night." Celceus wasn't an antisocial person; he just occasionally found that his work was a better use of his time.  

HaruRivers

Killmes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm
Alex sat still in the bush. Many, too many red eyes for me to handle these alone. He memorized the faces he saw. Two men, two women, a little boy with a headband. Should I follow them to see where they go? or just leave and report the headquarters?

He decided to leave. So he quietly retreated to where he'd tied a horse and left in a hurry.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 am
Dark rose an eyebrow and then noddedCapture the kid and kill the rest,i see..."He chuckeld and picked the walking mini skelleton up and crushed it"See it as done..i will be back soon with the brat"Dark grabbed his scythe and then vanished.He reappeared somewhere in a forest and then started to search for them.

"Tommorow!?Why so late"Aaron asked a bit scared"Do..do you think Zack is ok?"

Zack brought them to the'liberary',Mamorus room!Zack called it like that because of all the books laying around there!"Well here is your room Mamoru i think everything is at its place"Zack smiled and tilted his head"come Amaya let's find you a room too!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 pm
"I'm sure Zack will be okay. He has a lot of people to protect him," Mina said.
Masa suddenly got a bad feeling. "Watch out," she warned quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru walked into the room. Five years... he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya followed Zack, looking around in amazement. "Master Mamoru used to live here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 am
"Yes he used to live here..He was always in his room"Zack thought back and a sad smile appeared on his face"Asukas laughter could be heard everyday,she used to run into his room and botherd him out of fun.She...wanted to be close to him."Zackstopped infront of a door"Sadly..this time is long over and wil never come back...and this place...feels more like prison...then ever before.Well here is you room!"

Aaron huged Mina and nodded"O-okay"He smiled slightly but then lifted his headband and rubbed his eye.tears ran down of i"Aww...it hurts...."He said quietly"Why does it hurt..."

Dark found the group after a while and stepped into light.He looked around and pointed his scythe at Mina and Masa,ignoring the others arouns him"Give me the boy ...and your death will be as painless as possible"He said smilling darkly at them.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 pm
Celceus kept his eyes on the intruder while slowly reaching a few inches to the right for his staff. God help him if this doesn't work. Inside of himself he reached for the power of magic and drew energy from the trees around. "Shockwave!" With a swing of his staff he released a mass amount energy in the form of an electrical shockwave. It was a wide attack and at this range it was an unavoidable hit. It would hurt, but no sustainable damage would be done. It was meant to stun not, nothing more. His goal was to give Mina and Masa time to make their attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 pm
((OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! I took the test to get my driver's permit today, and I passed! I can now legally drive! As long as I have a licensed passenger.))

Mina looked in surprise at the man. After seeing his face, she gasped. "No...That isn't possible..."
"Mina? What is it?" Masa asked.
"Jay..." Mina whispered softly. She slowly stood, pulling Aaron up as well. However, she did not walk any closer to the man she recognized as Jay, nor did she let go of Aaron.

Amaya fell silent again.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm
Aaron looked at his mother face and then at Darks his eyes widend as he saw the man!Quickly he hold even more onto Mina and burried his face into her shoulder"That is a bad dream...just a bad dream.."

Dark made a step forward,his eyes seeming to glow with a dark Aura,he smirked and then..he was hit by Celceus shockwave.He blicked twice,feeling the pain and looked at Celceus.Now he was distracted while he casted a shadow spear to throw it at Celceus!

Zack poked Amayas face"You like him right?Or why are you so silent now?Mamorus heart was always frozen Amaya...it will be hard..but maybe you are able to make him smile again because i will fail"Zack smiled and then turned around"Want to go into your room ..or will oyu go with me to my fathers and brothers grave?Even if you hated my father.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm
((Hey can somebody tell me whats going on i just joined the rp))  

hayato kurisaki

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:22 pm
((Um...Most of the Red Eternal Eyes are traveling together now, Dark is attacking them, and Mina and Aaron recognize him as Jay, Mina's husband and Aaron's father, even though Jay's dead. Earlier, Mamoru was attacked by Black Eternal Eyes, he, Amaya, and Zack are currently at the castle. And the rest of the Black Eternal Eyes aren't doing much.))

"Jay...You don't remember us...do you?" Mina asked.
Masa kept her eye on the Black Eternal Eyes before them. He did look exactly like Jay, with the exception of his black eyes.

"...I'll go with you. I want to know more about Asuka," Amaya said.

((As a side note, I don't plan on Mamoru and Amaya being a couple. Mamoru's too old for her. XD))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff