Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e] Oriental Adventures (Full 8/7) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 pm
That is bloody genius XD Meth lab n.n Awsome

Tiger XP I was going to go Effigy master. I'd have crafted a dragon to fly us around the place in XD And build a bar inside, because I can =3 Shame XD I'll have to see what I can do with some inventive use of Wu Jen and Sorcerer spells =3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:36 pm
....Dragon samurai dissaproves sweatdrop  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:14 pm
I'm actually spending some gold and buying up some peremsis in Pheniox clan capital for an alchemy shop =3 I though it was a nice touch, given the amout of skill he has in alchemy. And nice background stuff n.n

So I wont sell meth. I'll sell "spirit" tea ;D I'll offer some to the Dragon Samuri XD Should be interesting n.n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm
a dragon samurai accept anything from a pheonix....not likely  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm
METH!? The scorpion clan distrubites a wide and availble supply poppie plant which heroin can be made from cheaply. The mellow heroin addict makes for better customers than the round up meth addict, yet roughly equally addictive. If authorites complain we simply pass it off as a "medical" pain killer. Plus we have the bonus of using the stuff our selves when we got to do some nasty surgery to heal up some wounds. Less costs, less risk, more profit (I put too mich thought into this...lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 pm
Oh come on D': I'm a nice Pheniox. Sware it.

I'll say it's an old family tradition, and insulting to refuse

=D

And I dont think risks are too bad myself XD I'll just colour sprey the lot of them out of my shop. Nice idea for surgery though XD

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm
The more I work on it the more I'm not liking my character as a shugenja. So I'm going back (more or less) to one of my original ideas with a shape-shifter style character, even with everyone not trusting them. It'll make for interesting role-play in my opinion. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 pm
So I get an idea of how much these benefits are worth, wall running requires one hand free, the kusari gama is a two handed weapon. Could I logically let go with one hand and simply hold the weapon in the other, have to take a move action to seath than another to unseath it at the top, or more of something in the middle with letting go and carrying it along is a free action, but getting it back into a fighting position is a move action. Also how much a danger is taint? The Nezumi has an imunity to taint which is a danger unique to Roukugen. However would a handful of jade fingers be more than enough to compensate or is this immunity something worth having?  

Shingami Hiroshi

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:48 pm
If I decide to make an obsedian weapon, do I have to roll to see if it is cursed, and if so, do I know that it is cursed or simply have a vague feeling. I hate the penalty it gives you to attack and damage, but if we run into an Oni I get the feeling I will need one.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:22 am
Holy crap, my characters are only 7!  

Shingami Hiroshi

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:02 am
You're talking to yourself man XD Really having a hard time with thecharrie creation =/ Sucks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:16 am
Unfortunely our conversations (me and myself) always leads to disagreements and diffrences in opions. Yeah, can't seem to be able to decide between my two concept characters. Any benefit I see in one, I see a counter benefit in the other, I have even begun adding unrelated things, like getting a mantis mask through daily chance, into the equation with still no success in deciding. Oh well, I will wait for tomorrow, if I still can't decide I will simply roll dice to make the decision. Mind hooking me up with some of that "spirit" tea to tide me over til than?  

Shingami Hiroshi

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 am
I know that feeling XD I was arguing with myself as I was looking into having a weretiger samuri with Warhulk from Mimiture handbook, base Str of 50 at level 20 would have been awsome. But alas we need a caster XD

Though this is turning into a charrie I like reguardless. Easier for me I guess as it's what the party needed at the time =/

*Pours some out* Take a thurmis?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:53 pm
well, i figure i'm going to play assume he'll allow it, but i'm also wondering how strict he is on cross-classing. I have had some DMs ignore the favored class and others that dont't  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:52 pm
I'm not strict at all, Vora. Just stay with the accepted books and we are good. Now I hope I can see more than one character sheet.

As for your Ninja characters...I'm not going to tell you what to make but a random number generator or d4 dice roll helps me when I get stuck.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff