Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The War for Allansia: FULL! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 am
I would advise some magic armor, Dawn has a superior AC at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 pm
if I bought magic leather/light armor I'd actually have the higher AC between the two of us I think not sure would have to check the stats xD.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 pm
VelvetAssasin
yeah Daermaryn isn't even sure how he relates to Chara, she's so spacey-seeming and out of touch with logic at least on the surface, but he also knows that you cannot know the strength of iron before you lay it on the anvil and strike it, so he's kinda got a wait and see viewpoint.

Chara are you and I passing acquaintances?

Sorry, I had gone to bed after that last post. Chara has jumped from several tribes over her lifetime, and the Lotus Blossom tribe has most likely integrated a number of smaller, broken tribes into their ranks. Militaristic organization, and whatnot. Several years ago, she came to Lotus Blossom with a bunch of refugees, and probably has caught Timber's eye. No, not romantically. More like curiously. Chara's one of those people who you probably shouldn't listen to, but if you do, she sometimes makes more sense than she should. Right when she shouldn't be, knowing more than a stranger should.

Someone Timber had kept at a close distance, just in case. With his passing, Chara has idled about, as if she's waiting for something. Always looking skyward.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:47 pm
NayrVentess
Other than that it seems fine, although, you haven't spent your 2600gp. YOu can do what you like with that, its mainly used to buy some more lower level magic items. For example you don't have magic armour, which may be nice to have. If you decide not to spend it, you'll have to come up with a damn good reason as to why a Dwarf Warden of the horde has 2600gp stashed away! biggrin

Clearly, to lend to the Seer so she can purchase more rituals.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:15 pm
Rain Yupa
NayrVentess
Other than that it seems fine, although, you haven't spent your 2600gp. YOu can do what you like with that, its mainly used to buy some more lower level magic items. For example you don't have magic armour, which may be nice to have. If you decide not to spend it, you'll have to come up with a damn good reason as to why a Dwarf Warden of the horde has 2600gp stashed away! biggrin

Clearly, to lend to the Seer so she can purchase more rituals.

with 10% interest I am after all trained as a apprentice in merchantyness. xD.
actually seeing as how Chara is aging and seems to be all starry-eyed I'd better increase that interest rate to oh say 15% why a profit of 390 gp thank the stars xD.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm
Dawn works with Chara completely on the reason that Timber had faith in her. She does so out of respect for his wisdom and his memory.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Behold the Awesome!

User Image
Captain Lantis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm
SporkMaster5000

Not a single one of them use the Strength score... in fact, the Wizard is the strongest physically of the four!! rofl  

iDragow

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 pm
Poncy Imperial brats.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 pm
Rain Yupa
Poncy Imperial brats.
two wardens and a warlord, the barbarians are a bunch of brutish idiots.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm
SporkMaster5000
Rain Yupa
Poncy Imperial brats.
two wardens and a warlord, the barbarians are a bunch of brutish idiots.

You can't forget the airheaded seer-ess who can swear that the odd lines in that rock fortell the apocalypse. =^_^=  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:53 am
Allansia is coming online it seems for those who didn't yet know.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:49 am
PrismCity
Behold the Awesome! Captain Lantis

Audit is done, Everything is fine! As long as your +2 to insight is from a background? I assume it is. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:50 am
Right, we have 7 characters ready and raring to go, but we need 1 more, and we don't seem to have anymore interest. But, I was thinking this before I started looking, that I may need to fill a slot. So if the Horde are happy with me playing a PC, since we need another character, then I will be more than happy to oblige. If you do, what type of PC do you want? Want role and such?  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 pm
Is psychofish out? We need a leader. Warlord would be appropriate.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff