Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eliza the Eclectic Hostess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L walked nervously to the old fashioned table, and looked around, anxiously. He spotted to girl with sandwiches and drink. "Ah.... hello, I am Ryuzaki. I just moved here from Kyoto! I heard this is a Host Club..." He said, his voice coming out strangely. 'Come on L, you can get used to these social things!'

"Because I! am righteous!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:05 pm
Chewing on her turkey sandwich, Chira sees a person come in that looks similar to a character she's read in mangas. And soon she starts to choke on her sandwich, wide-eyed. She quickly sips her tea and composes herself.

"Oh uh h-hi! It's a pleasure meeting R-Ryuzaki. I'm Chira (or Chi). And yes this is a Host Club. Eliza-chan will be with you in a bit." Chira says still in shock.

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:09 pm
0Chirashi0
Chewing on her turkey sandwich, Chira sees a person come in that looks similar to a character she's read in mangas. And soon she starts to choke on her sandwich, wide-eyed. She quickly sips her tea and composes herself.

"Oh uh h-hi! It's a pleasure meeting R-Ryuzaki. I'm Chira (or Chi). And yes this is a Host Club. Eliza-chan will be with you in a bit." Chira says still in shock.
"I will catch you Kira,"

L chuckled and put a single finger up to his lips. "Thank you, and hello Chi-san. How are you, and how does this Host Club thing work? I see that nearly all of the Hosts are male. Yet you sit with a female? I thought Host Club's were to create false, shallow pleasures to women with "far too much time on their hands." L murmured, helping himself to a bit of cake that sat on the table, strawberry, thankfully.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Chi tilts her head, thinking for a bit.

"Ah well, to put it in simpler terms. The host club here serves only for our entertainment and enjoyment, but that's just my opinion." Chi smiles while taking a bite from her sandwich.

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:25 pm
0Chirashi0
Chi tilts her head, thinking for a bit.

"Ah well, to put it in simpler terms. The host club here serves only for our entertainment and enjoyment, but that's just my opinion." Chi smiles while taking a bite from her sandwich.
"I will catch you Kira,"

L sat in the vacant seat, opposite from Chi, sitting oddly, with his knees up, biting his thumb, then taking a bite of his strawberry cake. "I just moved here from Kyoto. Ouran is pretty... um.... cool?" L said awkwardly, the urge to wrestle his toes together marred by his black dress shoes. "Are you in any... clubs?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:33 pm
Chira giggles. "Oh wow Kyoto? Well...I have no idea where that is. But I moved here from Toulousse. Which is in France."

"And yes Ouran is cool, it's very big. I always find myself lost. And I don't think I'm in any clubs." Chira says, while observing Ryuzaki's odd way of sitting. Deja vu?

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm
0Chirashi0
Chira giggles. "Oh wow Kyoto? Well...I have no idea where that is. But I moved here from Toulousse. Which is in France."

"And yes Ouran is cool, it's very big. I always find myself lost. And I don't think I'm in any clubs." Chira says, while observing Ryuzaki's odd way of sitting. Deja vu?
"I will catch you Kira,"

L took another bite of his cake. "Oh." 'This is so awkward.... ' L thought. "I guess I'll need to read more "How to Make Conversation" self-help books." L said aloud. He averted his gaze, his cheeks slightly reddening in embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:51 pm
Chi lets out a light laugh. "There's alot of nice people here at Ouran. So I'm sure you'll get along with all of them." Chi says while smiling.

Chi takes a sip of her tea. "Would you like some tea? It seems that Eliza-chan is not here yet."

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:58 pm
0Chirashi0
Chi lets out a light laugh. "There's alot of nice people here at Ouran. So I'm sure you'll get along with all of them." Chi says while smiling.

Chi takes a sip of her tea. "Would you like some tea? It seems that Eliza-chan is not here yet."
"I will catch you Kira,"

L half smiles back. "Okay, thank you. Is there possibly a jar of sugar anywhere?" L chuckles. "Seems like your'e the Host here."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 pm
"Um I'm not sure, but I think there should be. Fond of sugar?" Chi grins. She gets up from her seat to go look around for sugar.

She looks through different pots. "Ah ha! I found sugar cubes." Chi brings over the small pot of sugar cubes and sets it gently on the table, while removing the lid.  

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 pm
0Chirashi0
"Um I'm not sure, but I think there should be. Fond of sugar?" Chi grins. She gets up from her seat to go look around for sugar.

She looks through different pots. "Ah ha! I found sugar cubes." Chi brings over the small pot of sugar cubes and sets it gently on the table, while removing the lid.
"I will catch you Kira,"

L took 6 cubes of sugar from the jar and dropped them in his tea. "Yes, very fond. Sugar stimulates the mind, which is very important for my line of work---- I mean what I want to be when I grow up!"L quickly blurted out. "Thank you. Have you heard of Kira before?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 pm
Chi grins at the amount of sugar cubes Ryuzaki put in his tea. "Kira? Um that name does sound familiar."  

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm
0Chirashi0
Chi grins at the amount of sugar cubes Ryuzaki put in his tea. "Kira? Um that name does sound familiar."
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Oh well, don't mind it." L murmured, and bit on his thumb. His slouched posture cracked when he stretched his back, and grunted quietly. "Doesn't it seem like the members of this Club are all the most powerful students, with powerful family members? In fact, doesn't this school seem like it's just for kids with mega-rich parentage?" L asked, rolling his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm
"I guess in someway they're rich. But most of them aren't spoiled." Chira says with a small smile.
"I'm not sure about powerful though. I mean my father and mother are nothing special. Maybe just rich? But there are others who obtain a scholarship to this school." She says, while starting to get confused by her babble.

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm
0Chirashi0
"I guess in someway they're rich. But most of them aren't spoiled." Chira says with a small smile.
"I'm not sure about powerful though. I mean my father and mother are nothing special. Maybe just rich? But there are others who obtain a scholarship to this school." She says, while starting to get confused by her babble.
"I will catch you Kira,"

Yes, that student, the girly looking one, their name is Haruhi right?" L inquired. 'Might as well get a bio on everyone. That Kyouya could be of help. In fact, what DOES he write in that little black book?' L thought. "Haruhi earned it, I think." L began dipping the remaining piece of his cake in his tea, a soggy mess. "I too, earned a scholarship. I didn't even apply." 'Thank you Special Task Force! ' L thought.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces