Court Yard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm
(Ok wolves tears you seem to be in tow places at once. and you at least please anounce which area you have left so we know exactly where you are.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:53 pm
Valcazar
(Ok wolves tears you seem to be in tow places at once. and you at least please anounce which area you have left so we know exactly where you are.)

((if you mean katrina going to the bar, i'll put that down since i just posted there. other then that though everyone else is where they should be))  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 pm
(ALright thank you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:15 am
*after running away from the smell of blood ubel sat under a tree in courtyard*  

bloodyflutist

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am
Damion:*Walks out of the bar still coated in blood but is trying to wipe it off*
stupid people cant buy gas fer themselves
ok now wat ta do  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:28 am
*see's the guy covered in blood walking in courtyard*"why is he here"She asked herself.she could smell the blood.It smelt so good.She felt a urge to rip him apart and drink all the blood.  

bloodyflutist

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 am
User Image
The signs of the fight from before were all gone, as if they had just vanished into thin air. Genevieve turned her head as she heard someone run past her then sit underneath a tree. Then came the strong smell of blood.

Genevieve wrinkled her nose in disgust. People can't keep themselves clean around here. She turned her head away so the wind was blowing at her face and at the man several yards away behind her. This way it wouldn't cause the scent to go straight at her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 am
Damion:*licks at one of his wounds*
ugh, that tastes like...no
*walks toward his room but then stops*
he sensed the presense of some thing close to the exact opposite of a demon...an angel*
wat hmm no i must be wrong
*sits down and wipes blood on the round fer a few minutes*  

Therealpayne
Crew

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:36 am
*hides in bush beside the guy covered in blood**Smells the blood she hasn't had fresh blood in days**She runs hoping to tackle the guy to the ground*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:38 am
Damion:*aims foot at face*
OOC:that should do it LOL  

Therealpayne
Crew

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 am
*gets kicked**didn't hurt*lunges at him again with fangs exposed*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 am
Damion:*atempts to flick her across the courtyard wich he is capable of*
yer approaching this the wrong way  

Therealpayne
Crew

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 am
User Image
What the...? A strong comotion from across the courtyard caught her attention. Genevieve really wasn't that surprised to find some girl trying to attack a man. Just how many fights broke out in the courtyard?

Debating on whether or not to do something, Genevieve finally decided to ignore them. As long as she didn't get involved with them, she didn't care what was happening.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 am
"what do you mean i'm approaching this the wrong way"she yelled angrily.*she could still smell the blood*"I want the damn blood"she screamed.She licked her fangs."the blood smells so good"she had a deadly kinda psyco look on her face like she was going insane or like she was going to kill.  

bloodyflutist

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 am
Damion:yer never gonna touch me with direct assaults
*sits on the grass, and takes his shirt off;throws it at her*  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers