Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Riddles

Back to Guilds

Put Your Mind To The Test - Join us on a mad-cap romp thru the seven seas in search of the ultimate riddle(and advenchar! - V.C. Austin) 

Tags: Riddles, puzzles, role-playing, pirates, riddle 

Reply Riddle Lounge
Introduce yourselves.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EstoPerpetua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 am
Hello! I'm Kapow123, but feel free to call me Katie. Uhm... I'm not that great at solving riddles, but I try my best. I do enjoy attempting at solving them even if my answers are wrong most of the time. Thanks for accepting me into your guild, I'm sure it's a lot of fun!  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:37 pm
Welcome aboard, Kapow.... like I said in my pm... so glad to have you with us. blaugh  

Lyssan
Captain

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 pm
hello i'm xAngel of Mercyx
you can call me Angel or Mercy if you would like

lets see things i like.....
Riddles (obviously), I love reading, video games, Gaia (again obviously), i love music I sang in the school's advanced choir for years...sadly now i have graduated......i like pretty colors lol, i'm very random as you will find out i'm sure....oh and i am a supah Disney fan! ^_^

i would like to thank you for allowing me to join this Riddletastic guild ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 pm
Mercy will do, we already have someone who goes by the name of Angel in the guild. Anyway, I'm feeling rather embarrassed. I usually send out a welcome message but somehow didn't get around to one in your case... sheesh, get a grip on yerself, old fox, yer slipping with yer duties here.... rolleyes

Anyway, welcome aboard, hope you have as much fun here as we do. blaugh  

Lyssan
Captain

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:49 pm
Lyssan
Mercy will do, we already have someone who goes by the name of Angel in the guild. Anyway, I'm feeling rather embarrassed. I usually send out a welcome message but somehow didn't get around to one in your case... sheesh, get a grip on yerself, old fox, yer slipping with yer duties here.... rolleyes

Anyway, welcome aboard, hope you have as much fun here as we do. blaugh

thank you again and mercy is fine ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am
Hi, I'm AmbiguousSemtex, or simply Ambi, a newbie smile

Although I am new to this guild, I have always liked tricky puzzles and riddles. I also like board games.

I know some riddles myself, so be prepared! twisted  

Turpentity
Crew

Dapper Stalker

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Lyssan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm
Welcome aboard, Ambi... we are always up for a challenge. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:35 pm
MY NAME IS JACK ARCHER and i dislike caps speak when it isn't needed. anyway, call me jack, if youre curious, i know ly, kero, boss, and some other folks off site (quote: randomhouse) and i am here to be not bored XD
Likes : citrus, navy blue, mecha, aircraft, military, and blowin stuff up and a lot more i forgot, oh yeah gaming
dislikes: spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamSPAM! something else but forgot  

Archer_Jack
Crew

Kerobian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:51 pm
Welcome to our crew, Jack. Be pleased to know you may have all the fun you desire here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:56 pm
Burning and Pillaging builds character, No really.  

Archer_Jack
Crew

Lyssan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:01 am
We may be pirates but I think we finally found a crew member who truly befits the word.... LOL... welcome aboard jack... now for the three main rules of our ship...

1) don't ever go into the galley without Kero's permission and if for some strange reason ye feel the need to ignore that warning... don't sneak a taste of the stuff he has brewing there... he has a tendency to mix duty with pleasure and some of his creations aren't for human consumption... that being said... Kero, the guy in cabin B12 needs another bottle of hair removal tonic... says the last one didn't work.... I think ye gave him the hair growth instead... we may have to roll him off the ship when we finally lay anchor.

2) don't ever go into the cabin at the far end of the lower deck... Yuki posted that keep out sign there for a reason... I got tired of replacing the crew members who ignored it. If ye really want to know... it's her lab/room/mad house... she claims it's clean but I can't find the floor and half of her creations are intelligent enough to keep escaping their cages... if ye are determined to go in there, we'll throw ye a nice wake before hand if ye'd like... just so ye know... she's not called a mad scientist fer nuttin...

3. rule three is there are no rules... but don't say I didn't warn ye iffin ye ignore the first two...

have fun kiddo.... and welcome aboard fer the ride!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:46 pm
Yeee! Thanks for accepting me into your guild!

I love riddles, even though I'm not that great at solving them. dramallama
Don't like roleplaying or pirates that much. sweatdrop
What else can I tell you about myself? My personality changes often.  

Paraesthetic

Shapeshifter

Lyssan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:34 pm
So glad you could join us, Shadowdrake. And don't feel bad about not role playing with us... heck most people don't... it's just a side of thi guild that we enjoy almost as much as riddling... but the riddles are our main focus. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 pm
hey there, my names john but most call me harley. I love keeping my mind active by completing puzzles, but I am not too good at riddles. I hope to crack some of yours and maybe even add a few riddles as I go. All the best. biggrin  

Tao of Glass

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kerobian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm
Welcome to our Guild, Harley. It's a pleasure to have you here.  
Riddle Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff