Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Setsmiled, pushing her hand back with the money. "No, i insist. I have money to waste." He opened his wallet, fisihing through all the money.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:59 pm
She sighed."If you insist."Tina really didn't like the idea of him paying for her food when she had money.She put the money back in her pocket."But you have to promise me that if when we do this again I can pay.Ok well let's go get our food.I'm getting really hungry."  

Angelic_Gurl909

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 pm
wnnabet13
"full neko" she said proudly to jax and then asked "so, whatcha readin?"

jax showed her the book "its a book on nature i have a book on other races in my room" he siadl cmaly "i needed on of these to look at when i cant go outside so i checked ito ut" he said lcmaly  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm
((Wow...I was really sick, does anyone mind catching me up on things?))

Aubrey strolled down the halls, his face an emotionless mask like usual. He had heard music earlier and he wanted to find the source, but that was most likely coming from someone and he didn't feel like making small talk right now, he just listined to it. It was wonderful, more beautiful then the human stuff he usually listined to.  

black HEARTED RaBiEs

Wheezing Elder

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 pm
black HEARTED RaBiEs
((Wow...I was really sick, does anyone mind catching me up on things?))

Aubrey strolled down the halls, his face an emotionless mask like usual. He had heard music earlier and he wanted to find the source, but that was most likely coming from someone and he didn't feel like making small talk right now, he just listined to it. It was wonderful, more beautiful then the human stuff he usually listined to.
I'll catch you up first I need to know if you have read every single character profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Seth got up to the line. "Order what you like." He gave her a smile and then ordered his food. "I want....a hamburger with fries and a vanilla shake." He gave the person at the registar a smile, then waited on tina to order.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:19 pm
"A a slice of pizza awith fries and a soda.Please and Thank you."The aroma of food was making her hungrier.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:23 pm
The lady at the register told seth how much he owed, but he wasnt really listening. He laid down forty dollars. "Keep the change." He grabbed their food and set it down at a nearby table. "So. What made you decide to come to this school? Kind of a weird choice for a human."  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 pm
"Well ok here I go.My parents believed in vampires,werewolves,witches,etc me not so much.Before they died they really wanted to send me to this school and were excited about me going.I'm not sure why though.But when my parents were killed my vampires I went to the school they were so excited for me to go to.Now I do believe in those things." Tina took a bite from her pizza then ate a couple fries."What made you go to this school?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:42 pm
"I got bored. So vampires were responsible? Heh...dirty leeches. They never change. They crave blood 24/7. Its pathetic, their like drug addicts." Seth watched all the people walking by, trying not to make eye contact with Tina.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:49 pm
"Yeah vampires were responsible,but I don't hate every single one of them."She gave him a warm smile.He wouldn't make eye contact with Tina so he probably didn't see her smile."Ar..are you mad at me for some reason?" She asked Seth scared he would say yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Seth looked her deadset in the eyes. He felt the thing he had thought before, it was a weird feeling....He kept looking into her eyes. "No, im not mad at you. Personal scars. Most werewolves have no reason for hating vamps. I have one that has a burn on my life similar to yours."  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:00 pm
She took a drink of her soda then layed it back on the table."I'm glade I would feel bad If I angered you.So umm...how's your burger?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:03 pm
He raised his eyebrow. "Its ok." He slid it over to her. "You look hungry. Im not really. Take it." He smiled at her a took a sip of his shake, leaning back in the seat, sticking his feet in one of the other chairs at their table.  

RhageisMyGame

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games