Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystistical Orphanage (always accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 am
( crying No one is active any more in this RP meaning no one likes me. crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 pm
(I still like you!!! crying )  

AerisSerris

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 pm
((I like you still, I just haven't been online to post. and I like just about everyone in this guild))

Tanis walked into the room where lady Sandry was sitting, but was unable to see her face because of her hood. He walked over to her and sat down saying, "Hi, I'm Tanis"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 am
Sandry did not look over she was staring out at her balcony. She then suddenly got up but she had to hold on to the chair because she was still a little stricken from her seizure. She stumbled to get to the balcony. A gust of wind came towards her and blew her hood off. She let it fall but hid her face. All that could be seen of her was her hair at the moment.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 am
Tanis saw the girl go over to the balcony, wondering who this girl was, and why she didn't talk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:04 pm
Sandry turned to face Tanis. Her face was pale more so than usual. She acknowledge Tanis with a nod but then turned around to look outside once more. She still had her hood down not even bothering to put it back up.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 am
(bump)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 pm
(bump)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AerisSerris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:25 pm
(bump)

Coraline looked over to her bookshelf and pulled out a book, and stepped into her coffin and read the book, Pride and Prejudice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:36 am
Tanis walked over to the balcony and looked out standing next to Saundry
"wow, you get a really good view from here, I can see almost the entire length of the woods from here,"  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

AerisSerris

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:16 pm
Coraline finished a chapter before getting up, then stretching. Only when it was night could the vampiress come out of her room underground. Ah well, though. She could wait.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Sandry wanted to say something really badly but she could not. She looked away. She wrapped her cloak more tightly around her though it was not really that cold out.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:20 pm
Tanis looked over at Sandry as she wrapped her cloak tightly around her. It wasn't very cold out so he asked, "why are you wrapped up in that cloak?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:06 am
Sandry moved her cloak so only one bandaged hand showed. She did not know how she got the burns or no memory for that matter. She closed her eyes but when she did she could hear the screaming and the feel of the fire that had burned her. She could also smell the smell of burning flesh. She quickly opened her eyes and held on to the rail of the balcony she hand gone almost chalk white.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:46 am
Tanis saw the bandaged hand and said, "oh, I'm sorry I brought it up, its just, nevermind"  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games