Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Introduction Thread [new to the guild? make yourself known!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:32 am
Welcome aboard our quiet little vessel. I hope you find your stay...

Enjoyable.

Happy B-Day anyhow. One of our old regulars AniMahler was one most decorated by her many rotations around the sun, so don't worry about age.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:11 pm
I love Earthbound im 14 years old when i first got Earthbound it was cool when you fight the starman is the coolestUser Image  

Flyheight

Distinct Spotter

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:42 am
Enjoy your Safari adventure stay!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 am
User Image
You make me ` so ` hot
Make me wanna // drop

User Image
" Hello Everyone! My name is Ellie. I am 18 (Soon to be 19) years old and I live in the United States. I have been playing video games my entire life (no exaggeration there. One of my first memories is watching my brother play the original Super Mario on the NES.) I absolutely love the way Earthbound broke the mold for "typical" RPGs. There really is no game remotely like Earthbound. Completely original and very humorous. I can't count how many times I've played Earthbound, but it never gets old.

I guess that's all. =] "

User Image 2 3 K // 8 6 5 K User Image

Mandurrr

Lonely Raider

AniMahler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:38 pm
talk2hand ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:20 pm
So, if you've just joined us, why not introduce yourself here. We want to get to know you! Tells us what country you are from, how old you are, why you like Earthbound, what your guild role is and your first impressions of the guild [and anything else you feel inclined to add]. Don't be shy now! [but we have some light reading for you if you are ].

Okay, well, I am new here from USA, and I just love Earthbound. My father sold my original copy so I had to buy it off amazon for $60 >_< It is one of the best RPG's I have ever played. The story is good, the music is good and it has fart jokes! (Yes, I am a female older than 10 that still laughs at a good fart joke). I have played it soooo many times, since I think it came out, or a year later, I can not recall.

Green Green, OOPS! Sorry I'm new here.  

Icy Wynter Rayn

Ectoplastik

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi hi. I'm Stephanie. Most people on Gaia call me Toxy. You should, too. I'm 19 and in college. I live in the US. I work at Toys R Us, which isn't nearly as fun as it sounds. I'm an artist.

I recently was introduced to Earthbound by my boyfriend [Mirakki. >_>] and i've been hooked ever since. I've only just gotten to Threed, but i really love how crazy and fun the game is. I can't stress enough how out of character it is for me to enjoy an RPG, but that's just how awesome Earthbound is. :}

I'm also a die hard Silent Hill fan, and Katamari fanatic, but that's for another guild.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 am
Apocalypse Anie
I recently was introduced to Earthbound by my boyfriend [Mirakki. >_>] and i've been hooked ever since. I've only just gotten to Threed, but i really love how crazy and fun the game is. I can't stress enough how out of character it is for me to enjoy an RPG, but that's just how awesome Earthbound is. :}

I'm also a die hard Silent Hill fan, and Katamari fanatic, but that's for another guild.

Welcome. I find that the problem with most RPGs is that they take themselves WAY too seriously.

Katamari is fantastic, BTW. I might be tempted to ask what kind of things your employer might ask you to do that is totally unnecessary. Some retail outlets want you to collect e-mail addresses, or sell shifty insurance plans for products, or something weird like that and I like to know which employers have these kinds of "Customer Harassing" policies so I can properly avoid them.

Enjoy yourself.

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Ectoplastik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:39 am
Launcher
Apocalypse Anie

Welcome. I find that the problem with most RPGs is that they take themselves WAY too seriously.

Katamari is fantastic, BTW. I might be tempted to ask what kind of things your employer might ask you to do that is totally unnecessary. Some retail outlets want you to collect e-mail addresses, or sell shifty insurance plans for products, or something weird like that and I like to know which employers have these kinds of "Customer Harassing" policies so I can properly avoid them.

Enjoy yourself.

Haha. Well, as of right now i think we have 8 questions to ask while checking people out.

1. Did you find everything alright today?
2. Can i get your phone number? [we can look up cash transactions by phone number.]
3. Do you have our Toys R Us rewards card yet? [same thing a lot of grocery stores do.]
4. Do you need any batteries today?
5. Would you like to donate to -insert current charity- today?
6. Would you like to try to save 10% today by applying for our Toys R Us credit card?
7.Do you need a gift receipt today?
and occasionally 8. Would you like to get the Buyer Protection Plan on that? [Insurance plan...]

Not exaggerating. Most of the time i only ask for the phone number and the credit card, since that's the major one.

Yeah... Ridiculous.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 am
Hi! My name is Chase, I love dinosaurs as you can tell from my name. I love to draw, but I don't think I'm to good at it, I have one doggy named jack :3.

Digital Dinosaur

Ectoplastik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:59 am

Hi there!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 pm
I never did this so I guess I will now.

I'm a 20 year old from Canada, I attend University of Toronto. I don't know why exactly I like Earthbound. What's NOT to like about it? blaugh

I don't really do much RL besides video games and TV. I've started collecting the series soundtracks and complete-in-box games. I like posting around Gaia as my Mother series avatars.  

Paula Polestar of Twoson

Mirakki
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Paula Polestar of Twoson

I don't really do much RL besides video games and TV.

What else is there to do Ms. Paula? Games are full of win. And Welcome Digital, feel free to submit your art. Any Earthbound Art is masterpieces in my book. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:59 pm
Hey, guys!
I'm Windie. Other than the MOTHER series, I like other Nintendo games like Pokemon, Zelda, and Fire Emblem. I draw a lot and I have lots of EarthBound fanart! And I also like the color blue. 3nodding  

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas