Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
The PokeCafe - The Ultimate Trainer Hangout! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eidorian Prove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 pm
ex enters the cafe takes seat and sends ninetales out of the pokeball.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 am
Happy Fourth of July!  

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Enters the building and looks around, and pets her new pet and thinks then leaves for the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 pm
((umm, were do i put my profile?))

Zelia walks in with her houndoom Floid "umm, hello there. Im Zelia." she said in a shy voice.  

Ebil Lemonz

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 pm
((simple you put it in the trainier guide place.it a sub-forum.i think it like the last one or somewhere around there.)) Sar pants as he comes in"that was some storm.."Aoi and mags following behine him.soak and wet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 pm
Zelia notices how wet Aoi is then says something to her houndoom witch imidiatly walked brislky to him and blew a wisp of fire around Aoi nd he was completely dry and Floid bowed and came back to Zelia.  

Ebil Lemonz

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:27 pm
Kuriyu arrived just outside the Pokemon Cafe soaking wet from leaving the ruins. "Man... That was some storm..." she said taking off her hat and wringing out the water. "Umbre!" she said shaking off the water from her body. Kuriyu turned to Umbreon and she smiled. "C'mon on Umbreon let's get something warm to eat." she said. Umbreon smiled happily and they went into the Cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:41 pm
"hey glad you made it out.i have something show you about that storm."  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:12 pm
"Oh hey Sar." she said looking over at him. "Looks like you made it out all right. So what is it you wanna show me?" Kuriyu was curious as to what this could be. 'Maybe it has something to do with what's causing these crazy weather patterns...' she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 am
Sar nod's and pull out a labtop.He turns it on and pull up a video clip."this was taken from when we try to get to the center of that storm befor it stop when we got there."sar freeze frame the video in a area of the storm appear to be sort of shadowy but looks like some sort of metal in the shape of a bird."at first i thought this was to be a legendary bird but..."sar then zoom in and start to sharping the image and it appear to be a Skarmory with some sort of gem on it forehead.some kid with white hair was riding it."it some sort of skarmory that more power then normal one's. from what I found out. it wings was powerful enough to cause the high powerful winds we experience's.as for the water current tho. it probably needed some help with that."sar looks at her"something else was causing the water in the sea to act like that.the only Pokemon that i have heard of that is able to do this is a regigi call regigtorret . from what i read . that regig has no true arms or legs. insed it has a shell of some sort that lets it control the water around it.my guess is other Pokemon like theses are on a rampage right now.  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 pm
Kuriyu placed a hand on her chin and thought for a moment. If her memory served her correctly than the Regig that was in the ruins had no true arms or legs. It's body was just a shell. 'Could it really be the same Regig from the ruins' she thought as she began to speak. "Sounds like that same Regig from the ruins. If I remember its body was just a shell and it really didn't have any true arms or legs." she said placing her hand on her hip.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 am
Sar nods"yes. it the one the regigs that was on the wall.my guess is that whole ruin tell us all of the regig's that was made from back in that time.exclueing the regig we made. our appear to be a psyic type and i have been teaching it to interact with human's,Pokemon's,and pokemopths like myself and more of a nice and kinder way. tho it learning surprise me. it was able to speak every language in the world just from ten mins with my pokedex.it was also able to identified pokemons as well.which i found pretty amazing.as for that Skarmory i didnt know what to think at first but the i remember the diamond pokemon we face at the ruins.that jewl is another key to unlocking missinglingo.we break that jewl and it release another seal.but....."Sar looks at the screen" that kid has that pokemon now and i have no clue where to look for that kid."  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:34 pm
Amazed by how intelligent the Regig from the ruins was Kuriyu's eyes widened. 'I knew it was intelligent but... to be able to learn every language in the world in a matter of minutes...' she thought. Her thoughts then turned to the Skarmory. "Hmm... If only we could locate that Skarmory somehow." she said placing a hand on her hip. "With that jewel in its head who knows how powerful it could be. If the jewel has the power to make any Pokemon it attaches itself to more powerful than the original.... than that Skarmory could dangerous. And if it belongs to that boy, he probably won't give up the jewel in Skarmory's head that easily." 'With something that powerful... my Skarmory would be nothing compared to it.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:04 am
Sar nods"not only that."he shows her his hand that wouldnt stop shaking."this only happens when i see that kid....there something about him that chills my soul's.....something evil...i could be wrong but i dont think that kid is in controll of his self."  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 am
Kuriyu grew concerned when she saw Sar's hand shaking. "Maybe he isn't but, the only way to find out is to find him." she said still looking at Sar's hand. "If he isn't in control of himself I wonder what could have made him that way..." 'Sar looks real shaken up. If this boy scares him that much then perhaps he is evil.' she thought.  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games