Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Host Chat [Hosts Only]. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:15 pm
"I would love some Haruhi." I say calmly strolling into the roon  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haruhi smiled at Tamaki. "I bet you would. Here you go; you get the largest slice, Tamaki-senpai," he said as he cut him a piece and laid it on a plate.

User Image

User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:00 pm
"Yay! Thank you." I say sitting down and begin to eat the cake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:02 pm
Haruhi smiled and took a seat. "I hope you enjoy its taste, because the Twins spiked it with laxatives, but I didn't want to throw it away and waste it. You have about twenty minutes before it hits your bowels, senpai," he said without malice.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 pm
"H-H-Haruhi... Why would you poison daddy in such a way?!" Tamaki says shocked unaware his time is up. -gasp!- "I-I need to go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:07 am
Haruhi laughed without malice. "Because you ate all the giant tuna," he said softly.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:12 pm
"I am sorry Haruhi." Tamaki says walking out of the bathroom. "If I was to know you wanted some I would have shared." He wraps his arms around Haruhi. "Please believe me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 am
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll believe you when you tell me you washed your hands with anti-bacterial soap, okay? Now uh, Tamaki-senpai, please get off of me," Haruhi said, a little more than uncomfortable from the stench.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm
"Oh. . . right." Tamaki let Haruhi out of his grasp and ran off to go find something to get rid of his smell. What could he use?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:00 am
"You could use some of those roses you keep ordering, and maybe some of the perfumes that you all use to scent the room could help as well," Haruhi suggested. "Maybe I should bake a real cake for us," he noted as well.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 am
"Yes. Thank you Haruhi. I'll be ... uh, doing that now then. I'll see you later Haruhi" Tamaki smiled warmly and walked off to his room  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:43 am
Haruhi smiled. Buffoon, he thought amusingly. I wonder when the thorns of the roses will p***k him? he added on quietly.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 pm
After freshening up and Artem smothering him in roses. Tamaki walked out into the main room where he was before. He even made Artem pin a rose to his clean uniform. "So what kind of cake are you making Haruhi? It better not have nay laxitives in it." he said sternly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 am
"A strawberry cake with chocolate inside. Do you like strawberries, Tamaki-senpai?" he asked sincerely.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm
"Yes, indeed I do. But how about vanilla, those two flavors are very... uplifting. ... And the last thing I know i need is more chocolate."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff