Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's sick of people saying Sasuke has to restore his clan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of them?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 86 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 123

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:09 pm
How about this....

Restoring doesn't exactly mind babies and s**t...

Uchihas are proud arrogant people. Sasuke is full of himself. When he's referring to the revival of the clan, he talking more of their status and glory. After the massacre, the clan's image took a big hit.

And after reading and watching the anime, we learn that the clan was planning a takeover. So by destorying Konoha he can take it over like his clan watched even though his brother saved him so he won't take revenge on Konoha....

backwards.... I kno.

Not to mention, are people forgetting that we don't know whether or not The Sharingan is pass on by male users or females users. Because even if Sasuke was to get a girl knocked-up there is no guarntee that the baby will have the Sharingan and therefore will be a waste of energy from sex and 9 months down the drain. {Which is why NaruHina wouldn't work since the family will marry off Hinata to another Hyuuga {i.e. Neji} to like the Byukguan in the family line without having it tainted.

Now if it's female passed, then have the story of SelfReliance... in which Sasuke uses Sexy jutsu and 'alcohol' to get knocked out by Naruto and go from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
How about this....

Restoring doesn't exactly mind babies and s**t...

Uchihas are proud arrogant people. Sasuke is full of himself. When he's referring to the revival of the clan, he talking more of their status and glory. After the massacre, the clan's image took a big hit.

And after reading and watching the anime, we learn that the clan was planning a takeover. So by destorying Konoha he can take it over like his clan watched even though his brother saved him so he won't take revenge on Konoha....

backwards.... I kno.

Not to mention, are people forgetting that we don't know whether or not The Sharingan is pass on by male users or females users. Because even if Sasuke was to get a girl knocked-up there is no guarntee that the baby will have the Sharingan and therefore will be a waste of energy from sex and 9 months down the drain. {Which is why NaruHina wouldn't work since the family will marry off Hinata to another Hyuuga {i.e. Neji} to like the Byukguan in the family line without having it tainted.

Now if it's female passed, then have the story of SelfReliance... in which Sasuke uses Sexy jutsu and 'alcohol' to get knocked out by Naruto and go from there.
This is what I think.
Since Konoha basically destroyed his clan, the clan was scheming something in the first place. Because of that, Sasuke should feel ashamed, but he loves his brother dearly, after he gets his revenge, he's going to commit suicide.

No. Apparently, people are too stupid to understand that. Cousins marrying each other are 'wrong.' They say.

Lol, good one. Naruto should impregnate Sasuke when he gets drunk.  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm
It could totally work. The Sharingan and Kyuubi charka... and we know Kyuubi can alter s**t and everything else.

http://tenshi-no-hikari.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-The-epic-finale-147262614  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
It could totally work. The Sharingan and Kyuubi charka... and we know Kyuubi can alter s**t and everything else.

http://tenshi-no-hikari.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-The-epic-finale-147262614
LOL! Great pic.

I know, it makes perfect sense! But the anti-sasunaru are wayy too stupid to comprehend this apparently.  

DeficientLoser

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 pm
yume, that's an xcellent theory. I can picture it now, Sasuke and Naruto together with their kits xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 pm
klavierxapollo
yume, that's an xcellent theory. I can picture it now, Sasuke and Naruto together with their kits xd
whos going to be the mother?  

AraiHito
Crew

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 pm
i'm still thinking who should be the mommy..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 pm
Zubora
Both.  

DeficientLoser

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Both.
LOLLLL!!!!! i can c both b mommies 2 xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:06 pm
Gamexrocks
Just leave them be. They're just kids, even though they are really annoying...most... But what can we do?
ditto  

xXBitter-Sweet-Heart

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

the-fluffy-angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 pm
wait I have a question. If Itachi and Sasuke are the only ones left of the Uchihas then how is he supposed to restore the clan? I mean if he chooses someone then won't his kids most likely not have the sharingan?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 pm
the-fluffy-angel
wait I have a question. If Itachi and Sasuke are the only ones left of the Uchihas then how is he supposed to restore the clan? I mean if he chooses someone then won't his kids most likely not have the sharingan?
I'm actually not sure but no one really knows if he wants to restore his clan as in the way many people implied it to be.
It might have been the restore his clan's glory instead of creating massive amounts of Uchiha babies xD

That is why they marry cousins, getting a higher percentage of the sharigan.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

frisky lemon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:28 am
User Image
I don't mind, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's only when they start insisting that he has to that pisses me off. All I can say is whatever happens, happens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:19 pm
frisky lemon
User Image
I don't mind, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's only when they start insisting that he has to that pisses me off. All I can say is whatever happens, happens.
in all honesty. people go into assumptions that a 13 yr old boy would like to mate a 13 yr old girl just to revive his clan.

that's one messed up 13 yr old if you ask me.  

AraiHito
Crew

Cassiopeia Cassandra

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:01 pm
Zubora
frisky lemon
User Image
in all honesty. people go into assumptions that a 13 yr old boy would like to mate a 13 yr old girl just to revive his clan.

that's one messed up 13 yr old if you ask me.

I totally agree with the both of you. Why can't other people just go with flow? Of course, all of us would like to have a say in the matter, but what can we do? It's all in Kishimoto-sensei's hands and pencil.
Draco Malfoy is
LOVE

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas