Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:29 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two men made their way along the school grounds as Ares rambled on about questions and Leo told him all the answers in quiet acceptance. He looked back to notice gaia and Eri disappeared,"Ah it seems the women didn't wish to hear us go on about things let them be my son", he told him smiling as he directed him to the headmasters office,"Lets go pay a visit to him and talk about everything you have done", he smiled leading his son into the head masters office as the doors closed behind them a polite,'Greetings' was heard before the doors shut.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

still behind Cal Su also beagn to watch the wolf's at play over her friends shoulder "while... its a great possibility" su sighed "and one you might just have to come to terms with sweets ... you and wolfy boy may get along but... your two families mix about as well as oil and water..." she stated bluntly quick beginning to speak again to avoid cal from out bursting "look dear... vampires and werewolfs are gonna fight amonst each other it what they do... all i have to say is if you two love each other... it will find a way." she said with a small smile hopping to leave cal on that happy note.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:39 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Vernon came up to his business partner and the other flock of parents with a swagger "ah! how's it been going for you derw drop!" Vernon exclaimed taking Andrews handshake firmly giving him a smirk as he herd his wife squeak with joy at the receiving of her gift "ah.. you sure know how to butter up the ladies buddy boy! suppose thats why we work so well together huh?" vernon chuckled finishing up there handshake with a friendly clap upon Andrews shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:43 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel and Sin both had sneak up behind Su and Call and then Kel spoke."You better not let your father see you here miss Call."He whispers and then Sin spoke up."Should be let them go Kel they may hurt some one."He says and kel shakes his head."No I am sure they will be fine."He says looking at Su and Call."You two get back to your rooms and get ready you families are already here."He says

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:55 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora smiled at su's comment,"I think your right...", she said blissfully daydreaming about her and Derrick's wedding she turned gasping as Kel and Sin approached from behind,"Of course you would be here", she huffed primping herself up she looked over at Derrick pouting as Kel said she had to leave,"I dont wanna go!!", she said rather frustrated, huffing she sat down, refusing to budge as she did and glaring up defiantly at Kel.

Andrew gave a polite smile as Vernon clasped his shoulder and shook his hand,"Of course", he told him,"Later we can talk about another business preposal but for now its family time", he motioned for him to take the lead,"Shall we", he smiled following after Vernon as he approached his sister,"Perhaps you haven't met my Dear sister Zurie.. she is married to Cross..", he told him,"An ancient Japanese pureblood family that we managed to find a perfect match for my darling sister", he looked over at Zurie asking her,"Also my darling sister I have a proposal for you that I wish to discuss over tea I think It would be most promising for both our families".
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:56 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

The group stopped before Andrew and his partner joined them then they kept walking."So Zero dear did you ever get that girl you like to go out with you."His mother asks and a smile forms on Zero's lips and his mother claps."OH my you did."She says and Zero laughs."Ya I told her at the start of school and we have been going out form then on."He says with a sheepish grin and then she looked at Kaname."What about you my son."She asks and Kaname nods a little."Will I am not sure if we are really dating yet but I like her shes a lot of fun to be around."He says with a little laugh."How do you not know if your dateing brother?"His sister asks and he looks down at her."Will she never gave me an answer to be honest." Zurie smiles at Andrew and the man with him."Hello there."She says warmly as they walk."Yes ofcorse brother I would love to hear it."She says as she watches her doughtier play with her brothers.

Mother:Zurie

Little sister:Abella

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Rem still rooming within the confinement of the sealed off clinic room due to her continued lack of behavior picked her self off the bed and dragged herself to the magically sealed door to talk with the elderly nurse who had only moments ago knocked on the door frame to get her attention "breakfast time girly..." said the nurse "you gonna try and behave to day?" asked the nurse with a raised brow... rem now used to the bitter and sarcastic nurse at this point raised a hand to cover a yawn "depends you gonna let me out side to play if i do?" she mumbled "You? gonna chase after that boy if we let you out?" replied the nurse with a rolled of her eyes "mostly likely..." stated rem as the plate of food was magically slid through the barrier " you know the answer than..." said the nurse with a shake of her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:10 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel sighs and looks at Sinbad."Look sin can you do me a favor here."He asks and Sin grins."Sure thing man."He says and Kel looks at Su."Can you take miss Su back to her room and I will take miss stick in the mud."He says and Sin laughs."Sure thing."He says walking up to Su and the two of the vanished to the girls dorm room and Kel looks down at Call."Look Call I didn't tell your father about your little midnight snack so the lest you could do for me is listen for once."He says kneels down beside her with a smile,he then quickly picks her up and jumps into the air taking her back to her room."You can hate me all you want but you aren't going to meet your father dressed like this."He says landing in the main room though the window.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Su turned to greet the boys "mother and papa are here already? surprising for them" she giggled as the two vanished

User Image

User Image

derrick and his dad continued to rough house until a no longer calm mother came into the middle of the scene arms crossed and toe tapping "That's enough you two!!" snapped derricks mom causing the tow giant wolfs to stop what they were doing and cower a bit "good!... now change back the both of you..." she said impatiently snagging both derrick and his father by the ears once they both finally did convert back  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:20 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora blushed crimson at the mention of her first taste of real blood,"you wouldn't!", she squeaked realizing she was going to have to behave she sighed and allowed herself to be tooken back to the dorm,"Whatever I suppose", she was then returned to her room where her maids dressed her in one of her casual dresses and did her hair placing the bow in her hair she reeled her way into the main area to greet her father and his company.

Andrew led the group up to the girls dorm room where he was greeted with polite and humble staff,"Hmm.. it seems his work has been doing well..", he critically arrays the situation his face beaming with pure happiness at the sight of his daughter as she rushed forwards arms outstretched,"Daddy!!!", she said rather happily, running over to jumping up into his arms he swung her around,"Callidora!! My sweet angel!!", he planted a kiss on top of her head and sat on her on the ground stroking her hair as he held her,"comment va ma chĆ©rie?(how is my sweet darling girl doing?)", he asked her smiling as she replied sweetly,"Je suis le pĆØre le plus excellent, je suis si heureux que vous puissiez venir aujourd'hui(I am most excellent father I am so glad you could come today)", she told him smiling.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:40 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zurie smiles as her neice came out and ran to her father."Hello Callidora I do hope the boys have not been to rough with you."She says walking up to the girl and giving her a hug."You have grown sense I last seen you and you are indeed a beauty."She says before Abella walks up to her with a smile."Sorry I missed your birthday last year but I got you something to make up for it."SHe says warmly as she holds out a box and hands it to her,inside was a stunning neckless it was all hand made with gems and countless jewels.Zurie looks at it and smiles."So that is the peace you have been working on,you are taking after your mother after all."She says Zurie was a jewelry maker and only made them for those who had a lot and I mean a lot of money,there are even some that her own brother cant afford off hand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:45 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel walks out of the doorway and smiles."Welcome lords and ladies please come this way,the tables are set and the food is cooking."He says with a bow,he had told lord Andrew of the changes to his body but seeing them was another thing completely."Lord blackheart you're daughter is getting ready as we speak we had a slow morning,she should be joining us shortly."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:03 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew followed kel and the other adults into the dining room where there was food and tea ready,"Well that is an interesting change in you kel as I can see..", he smiled and patted the young man on the shoulder,"You will learn more about yourself I'm sure in due time.. I'm just glad you were able to handle it very well but..", he sighed,"Try your hardest to not irriate Callidora she is still a young teenager girl she needs time to grow", he turned to Zurie,"Now that proposal dear sister". Callidora took up the necklace and opened it smiling in admiration and glee as she hugged her cousin,"Thank you Abella", she told her gratefully,"I appreciate it most heartfully", she admired the lovely necklace and sat down at the table seeing her father seated she began to make herself some blood tea a vampire favorite and sip on it slowly with lady like grace.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Abella smiles at Callidora."I am so glad you like it,it took me a year and a half to get it together,it was hard work but it was fun."She says with a little laugh before they all sat down and Kel starts to serve them,he then hears Andrew speak and his heart sank slightly as he knew what was about to be asked but his face didn't change at all,he then turned to Zero and Kaname who where talking to there little sister who sees Kel and looks at him funny then she sees his smile and runs up and hugs him."It is Kel you look diffrent."She says and Kel laughs."I know I am still getting use to the change my self."He says smiling and returning her hug.She use to play with Kel and Call when they where younger.Zurie smiles and looks over to her brother."Oh yes please tell me what was on your mind dearest brother."She says before taking a sip of her tea.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:58 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew turned to his sister smiling as he began to sip slowly on his tea,"It seems the children of of proper age now I was thinking about making a proposal for one of your sons to be married to my daughter", he ignored the silence that followed as Callidora looked up mouth agape, staring at her father like he just signed her death warrant,"Excuse me!", she said said rather red face she ran to her room trying to catch her breathe,"Breathe... breathe...", she told herself locking her door.
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games