Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:29 pm
ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel tilted her head, this was old news to her. She wish she could consol him but had no idea how to. I don't know how long I was there. While training, I'm much more advanced then anyone assumed, including me. I know many strategies that point towards Hydra's fighting styles, can fight way better then a girl my age should be able to. Though I can't remember anything before I arrived here, everyone assumes I was raised there my entire life, like an experiment. After all, thats what they did to me, treated me like a lab rat. I escaped right after their harshest, most painful experiment, and came here. Angel rubbed her arms, remembering the pain she had felt. Hydra had infused her DNA within her bones, enabling them to transform into whatever solid her skin does as she uses her powers. It was useful, but the fact they never asked her, but operated as if she was a weapon, an object and not a person...at least, she doesn't think she volunteered for such suffering.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean grinned. "So do I. I wouldn't have asked otherwise," she said, leaving the kitchen and heading down to the Danger Room.

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent allowed a faint half smile to flash over his face. "You never knew why they had to transfer you to that lab up here, did you? It was because the one in South America, where they held you before... was destroyed by an 'experiment' they'd captured, namely me," he said quietly. His eyes narrowed fractionally and then widened slightly before the large Wrath Hammer shifted into a very different form that was easily three feet in length, though the hilt itself was only eight inches long. The crossguard was odd though it was only three inches wide.
User ImageOOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:55 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel nodded, not having know that, but not being entirely interested in it. She never knew she was transfered, so she didn't care all that much. I'm bored here, everyones busy and doing things boring. I want to go to the danger room, haven't really practiced much lately. She said taking out a little orb made entirely of adamantium metal. She used it for her skin absorption powers, being one of the strongest metals this planet has ever seen, it was incredibly useful. II wonder if we'll run into anyone there, lets go! The small girl ran off, being to excited by her idea to ask Vincent what he thought of it.
She ran so quickly, if it wasn't for her mind detection she would have slammed right into Jean. Angel skidded to a stop and looked up at her red haired mentor, smiling widely. Jean! I was just headed to the danger room! OH, and its good timing, because I've been meaning to tell you, I had a flash back last night, but...I can only remember that same woman, the lady with the green hair, nothing else....maybe a flash of metal....I can't remember. It was always like this, a flash back, sometimes with someone muttering the word Hydra, or Charles Xavier, or Weapon Terror, which she suspected was her code name (as she was taught how to dig deep in the mind of another, find their fear, and turn it into a reality) a lady with green hair, sometimes the word "shield" but that was about it.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean smiled gently at the girl, but the mention of Angel's flashbacks turned her expression serious, as they always did. "The same woman as usual?" she asked. Green hair. The only green haired woman she knew of was Lorna Dane. Polaris. Magneto's daughter had been her friend for a short time, but they no longer communicated with each other. She rarely ever saw Polaris unless the woman was attacking the Institute with her Brotherhood recruits. "You'll remember more as time passes, Angel. Give it time. Thank you for telling me."

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:28 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel smiled, glad she could contribute what she could to getting her memories back. Though it was her own mind, digging up the memories of a skilled telepath must be hard, for there must be more then just memory loss, but blocks she put herself. Was this all her fault? Did she want to live a normal life, to forget about Hydra, so she made herself forget? Interesting theory, it could be a possibility. Is there any news on David? I wish I could be of help, I really do, I feel so useless lately. If only there was something I was useful for, but I can't even remember who I am, so what good am I? She sad sadly. She wanted so badly to be an X-man, to fight evil, to be good, to live thrillingly. But whether she was to young, or to clueless, or just to late, she didn't know.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean nodded, her expression grim. "Yes, there's news of David. Nothing you can help with, though. I'm sorry Angel. You're not useless. You just haven't had as much training as the others. And you'll remember in time."

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image Grey had been listening quietly, holing his tongue so that they could get on with their conversation then look for Arya. When they never reached the topic of finding Arya, he was pissed. "You stupid x-idiots! Are you not even worried about Arya?! She's missing! What would happen if she's hurt and your not even trying to find her! You people are heartless!" He yelled at them, his button eyes glowing red as he got angry.

Stitch didn't stop Grey this time. He knew Grey was being rude, but he felt the same way.

Foxi Doll

User Image Larusa arrived at the back door of he Xavier Institute, panting. "Zeda.... What are you doing... here?" She asked, her sentence broken up by gasping breaths. She was not an athlete in the slightest. She looked around at the people in the room. their auras had all grown much stronger since the last time she had seen them.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"Grey, please do not talk to my friends like that. They didn't know Arya was missing." Masika said, coming in just in time to hear the stuffed bunny's outburst. "Where is Professor Grey? She needs to know Arya's been kidnapped. I think the MRD might have her."

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:05 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam watched the oldest of their lot leave, glad that mistress Jean seemed well enough. Though she didn't speak much of it, or ask for her help, Sam knew that those headaches must happen a lot. She wondered if it had anything to do with having to fight off so many thoughts from surrounding people. Not for the first time, Sam was glad that her gifts lay elsewhere.

"What do you mean Arya is missing?" Sam wheeled around to see the rampaging bunny. The last she saw, Arya had bid her a good evening, saying something about going for a spirit walk. Since this had long been the girl's habit, Sam thought nothing of it when she went to sleep. The fact that she hadn't seen her yet today had not triggered the thought that anything was wrong.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"I think the better question is, what are you doing here, squirt?" Zeda countered as she watched the girl stumble among them. She kept her face in a disapproving frown, seeing it as a needless weakness to not be more fit. The girl obviously didn't care what shape her body took.

Her cinnamon eyes followed the small but willful stuffed rabbit, amused by its tantrum. Maybe the people here weren't as boring as she thought. Or at least their toys weren't.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

(And to clear the air, Sam was supposed to get training from Rogue, but that kinda feels like a fall through. She's been training on her own and with her new friend. Mark has been teaching her a few new tricks. muahaha)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:34 am
User Image Clut slipped put of Masika's arms, walking over to the other two and nodding. Grey's and Stitch's ears dropped to the floor.

"She was kidnapped..... Who would do that? Arya would never hurt anyone." Stitch said, Grey walking over and punching a chair leg. He was pissed, not at anyone, but in general.

Foxi Doll

User Image Larusa looked at Zeda with her own frown. "I came her to get you. And don't judge me for now being a super runner like you. Its a long way from the Brotherhood mansion to here, you know." She said, recovering from the run. She didn't eat a lot so that made up for her not exercising a lot.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

((@SKBC The MDRs don't have her actually. Change of plans... Sorry!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:48 am
((That doesn't mean Masika can't think it based off what she found.))

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika frowned, shaking her head. "I just said I think it's the MRD, didn't I? I might be wrong. I'm just going by the marks I found in the cemetery. Boot prints. A lot like the boots the MRD agents wear. But a lot of people wear military style boots."

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:57 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Oh no," Sam gasped as Masika told them what she found. Without preamble, she turned and scooped all the bunnies up in her arms, hugging them close.

"Don't worry guys, we'll make sure to get her back," she murmured into their fuzzy hides. Ever since they met, she felt this need to touch them. She had long since chalked it up to her affinity with the dead, but they were a small source of comfort all the same. And knowing that they were upset about Arya made her want to reciprocate.

But the moment the words left her lips, she stilled. What about David? He needed rescuing too. Why was it that when it rained, it poured?

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda's eyes narrowed as they snapped back onto the smaller girl.

"What do you mean you came to get me? Who would send you on such an errand?" she snapped. Especially when she was just given orders to come here.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:42 am
User Image The three bunnies tensed when Sam picked them up, but soon relaxed as she hugged an comforted them. Arya was their entire world. They wouldn't have been given a second chance to live if not for her.

Foxi Doll

User Image Larusa looked at Zeda, confused. "Well, not exactly came to get you. I was told to keep an eye on you and bring you back if you did anything rash. That's what Sabertooth said when I asked where you were." She said, though she had this sinking feeling in her stomach that he had been joking....

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games